Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1400

  2. #1399

  3. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    I have had no luck with Shelby, chatted a little but that was it. So has anybody nailed her yet?
    Same experience. We were talking and texting and then she went dark.

  4. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Did she block me or deactivate her account?
    Deactivated.

  5. #1396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Classy Ashley

    Did she block me or deactivate her account?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-b09c2d13cdd6

    Has anyone contacted this one? The funny part is I actually know her personality like a best friend! This could be a bait and switch! I contacted her and she should of been like OMG I'm embarrassed or something but she's giving me a weird number which is not the real person in the photo!

  6. #1395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Becareful. Scam

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-b09c2d13cdd6

    Has anyone contacted this one? The funny part is I actually know her personality like a best friend! This could be a bait and switch! I contacted her and she should of been like OMG I'm embarrassed or something but she's giving me a weird number which is not the real person in the photo!

  7. #1394

    Brittany

    This young lady goes back and forth between a sb and utr. Very clean very safe, great body, she was my sb for almost a year, then she started on BP, then back to sb. But very attractive slender blond hair, great mic skills, she was very tight and clean. If she didn't go after more clientele, I would have kept with her. Treat her kindly, with respect and she will rock your world, no back door.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-81fb729133d9

  8. #1393

    Sadie

    Any info on this fine young treat, lots of chatting and seems dtf, but might be more utr then sb. Thanks much!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8d51f3a9f0d

  9. #1392

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Despite what I wrote earlier, I kept trying to message her. My experience was different from CG 53's -- Shelby never talked dirty with me. In fact, she seemed reluctant to talk to me at all, let alone meeting up. I'm giving up on her, for real this time. If anyone else has any experiences with her, I'd be curious to know.
    I have had no luck with Shelby, chatted a little but that was it. So has anybody nailed her yet?

  10. #1391

    Re: Maybe a Bit Of a Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So this might be a bit of a rant but it's SA related so hopefully no issues with me putting it here. I've had good success with SA. In 11 months, I've met 10 ladies for a total of 28 meetings. My average cost which includes the cost of the SA membership is $207 per meeting. It's low because I had one baby that was only $150 that I saw many times. I've never done more than $300 per meet.
    (snip)
    I'm impressed with your success on SA. I haven't done as well: in 5 months, I've met 4 girls (2 of whom have been discussed on this thread before I saw them) for 12 meetings. My average cost (including the SA membership) is $249 per meeting. But on the other hand:

    - I don't have the guts to find a girl on BP or EB anymore.

    - When I first started mongering 15 years ago, donations were 200-250 for "up to an hour", no kissing, CBJ, CFS, one shot only. Now there are less restrictions for about the same price.

    - It looks like it's less likely that the girls on SA are on drugs (compared to those on BP or EB).

    - The girls I've met on SA are considerably younger (18-23) than the girls from my years of mongering (at least, those I could verify).

    So I'll be sticking with SA for now.

  11. #1390

    Re: Various SB's

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    (snip)
    2) shel123xo.
    Quote Originally Posted by CG53  [View Original Post]
    Wow, this one wanted to text. After some back and forth she goes straight to talking dirty. And wanted a pic of me. I didn't talk back but said thanks and have a good life.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-7adf3705c888
    I had been chatting with this one as well. She hasn't asked me for a pic yet. I found her FB. She's a college senior from Delaware, but attends school in Baltimore. She seems to be DTF. But lately messages have been sporadic, probably because of exams. As it is, I won't pursue further, because of girl #4 below.
    (snip)
    Despite what I wrote earlier, I kept trying to message her. My experience was different from CG 53's -- Shelby never talked dirty with me. In fact, she seemed reluctant to talk to me at all, let alone meeting up. I'm giving up on her, for real this time. If anyone else has any experiences with her, I'd be curious to know.

  12. #1389

    Re: So what to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Late spring last year I gave a deposition for a law suit in DC. When I was greeting the plethora of lawyers and paralegals, a 20 something asian paralegal was off the charts gushing, flirting with me in the minute or so we talked. It struck me odd as I am in my 50's.

    I was looking at WYP earlier today and what do you know there she is.

    I checked SA and she has a profile there as well https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-e5b2e2261db7 , seems inactive.

    So I am tempted to contact her, but I like to stay 99% anonymous. Obviously if she remembers me she can find my name, employer, work address. I think I will stay away.

    Anyone else meet a pot in real life?
    I'm assuming that this is the paralegal's profile on WYP: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~Hellomochi . I'd go to WYP myself and make an offer, but I have to upload a photo first. I get an error every time I try to upload a photo ("Photo must be an image"). My photo was digitally altered to blur my face, so maybe that's the reason.

    So far I found five SBs on SA who I know in real life. I definitely didn't want them to know that I'm on SA, too, so I immediately blocked them.

  13. #1388

    So what to do?

    Late spring last year I gave a deposition for a law suit in DC. When I was greeting the plethora of lawyers and paralegals, a 20 something asian paralegal was off the charts gushing, flirting with me in the minute or so we talked. It struck me odd as I am in my 50's.

    I was looking at WYP earlier today and what do you know there she is.

    I checked SA and she has a profile there as well https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-e5b2e2261db7 , seems inactive.

    So I am tempted to contact her, but I like to stay 99% anonymous. Obviously if she remembers me she can find my name, employer, work address. I think I will stay away.

    Anyone else meet a pot in real life?

  14. #1387

    Almost Met Once

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever talk or do anything with this one? I tried speaking to her but got no where.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-14fd86b6d660
    I admit she is an odd one, I messaged with her when she was using a different username. Only wants to meet during the day, not in public. She was down to meet me at a hotel. During that day does not work for me so our plans did not work out. I am talking to her again now, she wants to meet this week.

  15. #1386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone

    Has anyone ever talk or do anything with this one? I tried speaking to her but got no where.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-14fd86b6d660

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape