Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 19268
-
01-05-18 09:43 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 144Not helpful
It's totally not helpful to post some information like " Ad-Beautiful New Girl 248 XXX9936. " Where, in what section, on what board? If you want to allow others to enjoy her services then post enough information to find her. Use the archive ap to capture the BackPage ad and then post that, or put the whole number in. What is the point of a putting xxx's there the numbers go? These girls change numbers like they change clothes. The ads disappear and the numbers change so if you're trying to protect her identity then why post at all?
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
C.
-
01-05-18 08:12 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 261New Girl New Location
I ventured back to my favorite provider and glad I did. Talent is getting back to what I like once again. New girl Lisa is probably late 20's I'm guessing, nice and fit and pretty in my opinion. Not much up top, but it's all put together nicely. Petite. I only opted for HJ, I can't remember what else is on the menu from the last time she was in town. I always seem to go back to this provider because it's safe and discrete and I never see any other mongers waiting around. . 70 for the hour plus extras in Madison Heights. Ad-Beautiful New Girl 248XXX9936.
-
01-04-18 15:36 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 44Recommendations for my upcoming birthday
Need some recommendations for my birthday coming up, want to make it special in a very good way. Into younger 18+, asian, black, white, hispanic, arabic, smaller breasts, no bbw.
-
01-04-18 14:13 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 524BBE Isabella
Not really a massage. Just sat on the bed gliding her fingertips on your back. Honestly, she's too big to move around.
Originally Posted by Jakmonte
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 12:28 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 67Unfortunately I also never got a chance to swe the diamond ladies before our recent BP changesand my references are retired besides a few random that I've seen once.
Also Gayle in Dearborn but I've been in that mouth so many times it's boring LOL.
Originally Posted by BigCass
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 11:42 #18228Regular Member

Posts: 11Bbw Isabella.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...l-4pm/44554892
This is her link, kinda into BBWs and was wondering if her massage or time is worth it.
PM me if anyone has any stories with her.
-
01-04-18 09:00 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 394Diamond girls
I know Leslie well. You can pm me your num if you like I can forward it to her. Or a name or look if your more comfortable. I forward whatever you give me to her. If she says it's ok I'll give you her number.
Originally Posted by ZenSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 22:44 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 524Beautiful Massage Girl Take 2
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...e-fun/44457627
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
Finally saw her yesterday. Ghetto house in Southfield. Nothing really to report other than it set me back 1 sixty for the hour. I was hoping for something more than the manual release for that donation, but she wouldn't budge. It was an okay massage and finish, but not for the cost. Won't repeat. That is all.
-
01-03-18 18:42 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 212That is, if Lesley starts advertising again. I have her old number, but not her new one.
Originally Posted by BigCass
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 17:29 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 440Info
Anybody know about this one http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8054/41264007.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 11:39 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 622The same pics are showing up in Tampa today.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 08:41 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 143Best BJ
Aside from who you mentioned, if you haven't, I would try Shawna from Leslie's diamonds girls. If you catch her at the right time she is amazing.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 07:41 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 389Add me to the list
Of people that drove out there, got crickets, and got the "I fell asleep" excuse. After 20 minutes I bolted, never saw her.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 05:58 #18220Banned Member

Posts: 7According to her twitter, the real girl in the pic is 7 months pregnant, be careful with this one, its either someone catfishing or LE sting.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 23:53 #18219Banned Member

Posts: 285Link
Link broken. Got another?
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]

















