LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22995
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatinglife  [View Original Post]
    Is this Belmont Health? Digits ending 0088?
    Yes, this is Belmont Health.

  2. #22994

    Somerville / Charlestown

    Long time lurker here, but has anyone tried this place out? http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...-9999/38170566.

    It's in a very convenient location for me and I'll definitely be giving it a shot, but wanted to see if anyone had been. I just noticed the ads popping up somewhat recently and the number doesn't seem to be reviewed. Have some other locations I can swap info on (although they may be more well known). Thanks!

  3. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayItAgain  [View Original Post]
    Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?
    Is this Belmont Health? Digits ending 0088?

  4. #22992

    New Year's question

    I know this has been discussed many times in this board and I have read many of the previous posts. But it seems that the providers are asking more for their services. Anybody willing to share what the tips should be for HJ, BJ, and FS. Is it just me or are providers asking higher rates to others. Thanks.

  5. #22991

    Bareback Comment

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    LOL, 15 dicks a week would be a much more realistic number. If they start bb'ing, there is no way back the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. By the way, I was told by the board member that everybody's darling (aka, Mimi) is coming back to Boston in January. It would be good to find out where she will be "working".
    "the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. ".

    I'm curious, what is the $ difference between CFS and bareback? Is it really that significant?

    It's just that the way some guys seem to react to a $10 price difference that no one would be willing to spend a "significant" difference for BB.

    Personally, Russian Roulette is not my game.

  6. #22990
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #22989
    Quote Originally Posted by JonHanson  [View Original Post]
    For senior members I've got a recommendation or two. PM me if you're looking for more than the standard rub and tug. I'm hoping to trade some info on girls that go above and beyond if you will.
    Damn, I am not a senior member — I can not trade info with this distinguished gentleman. So sad.

  8. #22988

    Mae's Stoughton

    Previoualy was Echo Massage until closed down. Reopened with same phone but nothing to be happy about with 50 plus Lisa. YMMV but I doubt it. Perhaps other girls work there which could change my view. WB.

  9. #22987

    Some new with the old.

    Tried a brand new place, Mt Pleasant in Peabody. Nice set-up, nice room. Very sexy young Korean greeted me, said she was busy but would call a "friend" if I would wait five minutes. Said her friend spoke better English but wasn't as pretty as her, which made me laugh. I agreed and the 5 turned into 20 and her grandmother walked into the room. I figured might as well carry on but that was a mistake as we were decidedly not compatible. There was no way her pants were coming down. She actually mentioned this site and said she didn't want her family reading about her so I won't mention her name. Was a $70 door fee and I got off the table after 25 minutes when she started the "Don't touch me there" routine. Not embarrassed to say I left zero tip and told her why.

  10. #22986
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayItAgain  [View Original Post]
    Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?
    I'm guessing BJ based on the amount.

  11. #22985

    Sophia with the foot long dugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BinAround  [View Original Post]
    What is the place in North Andover? Don't recall seeing anything about it on here.
    Across from Bertucci's and next building from Qu Therapy. Plenty was written about it here before the cops shut it and a couple other FS places down in Andover and North Andover a few years ago. Funny that they let Qu stay open for so long but their last ad was 12/9/17 so maybe they've moved on also.

  12. #22984

    A little extra.

    For senior members I've got a recommendation or two. PM me if you're looking for more than the standard rub and tug. I'm hoping to trade some info on girls that go above and beyond if you will.

  13. #22983

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    And sometimes the providers, like the older Sophia at the basement place in North Andover with the table shower, do it just because they're hornier than a republican's wife at a donkey farm. She'd do anything you wanted and be happy with a .40 tip.
    What is the place in North Andover? Don't recall seeing anything about it on here.

  14. #22982

    Bareback discussion, continued.

    And sometimes the providers, like the older Sophia at the basement place in North Andover with the table shower, do it just because they're hornier than a republican's wife at a donkey farm. She'd do anything you wanted and be happy with a .40 tip.

  15. #22981

    Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    On a board's member recommendation, went to see Amy at Blanchard Rd in Belmont. Not sure about her massage skills, but everything else was quite satisfactory. Gave her. 8 on top of the house fee, so you can easily figure out what she does. I will be back for more.
    Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape