Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 43511
-
01-03-18 04:52 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 189Bareback Comment
"the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. ".
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
I'm curious, what is the $ difference between CFS and bareback? Is it really that significant?
It's just that the way some guys seem to react to a $10 price difference that no one would be willing to spend a "significant" difference for BB.
Personally, Russian Roulette is not my game.
-
01-03-18 01:11 #22990Regular Member

Posts: 242[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-02-18 21:33 #22989Asshole

Posts: 968Damn, I am not a senior member — I can not trade info with this distinguished gentleman. So sad.
Originally Posted by JonHanson
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 21:31 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 336Mae's Stoughton
Previoualy was Echo Massage until closed down. Reopened with same phone but nothing to be happy about with 50 plus Lisa. YMMV but I doubt it. Perhaps other girls work there which could change my view. WB.
-
01-02-18 18:10 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 84Some new with the old.
Tried a brand new place, Mt Pleasant in Peabody. Nice set-up, nice room. Very sexy young Korean greeted me, said she was busy but would call a "friend" if I would wait five minutes. Said her friend spoke better English but wasn't as pretty as her, which made me laugh. I agreed and the 5 turned into 20 and her grandmother walked into the room. I figured might as well carry on but that was a mistake as we were decidedly not compatible. There was no way her pants were coming down. She actually mentioned this site and said she didn't want her family reading about her so I won't mention her name. Was a $70 door fee and I got off the table after 25 minutes when she started the "Don't touch me there" routine. Not embarrassed to say I left zero tip and told her why.
-
01-02-18 18:09 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 531I'm guessing BJ based on the amount.
Originally Posted by PlayItAgain
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 17:50 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 84Sophia with the foot long dugs.
Across from Bertucci's and next building from Qu Therapy. Plenty was written about it here before the cops shut it and a couple other FS places down in Andover and North Andover a few years ago. Funny that they let Qu stay open for so long but their last ad was 12/9/17 so maybe they've moved on also.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 17:34 #22984Regular Member

Posts: 20A little extra.
For senior members I've got a recommendation or two. PM me if you're looking for more than the standard rub and tug. I'm hoping to trade some info on girls that go above and beyond if you will.
-
01-02-18 14:30 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 70Sophia
What is the place in North Andover? Don't recall seeing anything about it on here.
Originally Posted by OlmanDriver
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 10:43 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 84Bareback discussion, continued.
And sometimes the providers, like the older Sophia at the basement place in North Andover with the table shower, do it just because they're hornier than a republican's wife at a donkey farm. She'd do anything you wanted and be happy with a .40 tip.
-
01-02-18 08:53 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy?
Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 07:35 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 253Quality wisdom
Thank You.
Originally Posted by OlmanDriver
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 22:50 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 30Best AMP girl seems to be a Ghost.
Tried Green on main st.
Stopped in got just ok massage, she worked on my feet which was different but felt nice.
Allowed a little roaming which was fun, seemed like a nice person.
Rolled around on a little cart which I thought was funny.
I'm new to AMPs been enjoying the adventure in trying new places.
I've been to about a dozen places in the last few months and starting to feel like I'm chasing the Holy Grail or is it just me.
If the girl does a little more than standard HE, seems like your in for a mediocre massage, if just HE than good to great massages.
Trying to find the balance between pretty, great body, likes to play, but also works your kinks out.
Any help would be appreciated.
-
01-01-18 20:17 #22978Asshole

Posts: 968LOL, 15 dicks a week would be a much more realistic number. If they start bb'ing, there is no way back — the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. By the way, I was told by the board member that everybody's darling (aka, Mimi) is coming back to Boston in January. It would be good to find out where she will be "working".
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 19:43 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 372They are definitely delusional. The well known and well ridden Mimi at 195 (defunct now, keep your shorts on if you don't know the place it's gone) constantly swore up and down that she didn't do BB with customers to me. A good handful of people on here can confirm she in fact did, and I bet there's a dozen more of you who I haven't spoken with who also got it. No judgement either way I guess, but make your decision with that in mind. If she's BB'ing you, she's got at least 15 other local dicks in her a month bare as well.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



