Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 197
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?
    He's a 3 star general though. We only have 1 star.

  2. #151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Thank You For Your Service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?
    Would like to meet you in person to thank you for serving.

  3. #150

    Nice try.

    So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?

  4. #149

    Nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    I am not Gabby. I am a white male age between 55-62. I am a veteran on Vietnam and your remarks are rude and ignorant. It seems that you judge people with really knowing them. I'm not going to keep answer back to you but if you want to meet somewhere I'd be very much included to prove to you who I am. Maybe you need to worry about yourself a little more and maybe you won't need these services anymore. Grow up.
    Nice try again. Saigon fell in 1975 which makes it highly unlikely that, even at age 62, you served in Nam. Most Nam Vets are now 65-75. Def not a Nam Vet at the age of 55.

  5. #148

    Attn: BM 392

    I am not Gabby. I am a white male age between 55-62. I am a veteran on Vietnam and your remarks are rude and ignorant. It seems that you judge people with really knowing them. I'm not going to keep answer back to you but if you want to meet somewhere I'd be very much included to prove to you who I am. Maybe you need to worry about yourself a little more and maybe you won't need these services anymore. Grow up.

  6. #147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Nice try Gabby! Vets of the board know how to pick out your phony review (not reviews cause you only review yourself. LOL). Here is some free advice: Lose a lot of weight or start providing some BJs. This is why your independent time didn't work out. Not many are going to pay to take a shower with a lady who is the size of a tank. Many can get this for free, but most guys will take a BJ from women of any size.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby. I'm an older white male that's a veteran. I thoroughly enjoyed my massages with Gabby. Maybe you didn't enjoy your time but I did. Not everyone has the same needs as others. I've always found Gabby receptive to talking to me about any and everything I needed her opinion on. My massage was always as good as I found her beauty inside and out. I'm not saying anything bad about you but maybe things just didn't click for both of you. She's a very nice young lady that pushing ahead in her life that includes thing you know nothing about. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes don't look down your nose at her. Hope you have better time somewhere else. Try to be positive and wish you the best.

  7. #146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    This is a perfect example of how to spot a provider posting fake reviews. This can be easily be seen by the fact that her fake alt only comments by exaggerating her own service and by responding to users posting negative comments about her services. I'm am sure that LEO tries some of the same stuff.

    Let all start posting more quality reviews. Also remember to check a user's profile before proving to much information on an open board or in an inbox.

    PS to Gabby - your massage is average but not as bad as others. You are too big to be hopping on those tables for FS, but you would more than triple your money if you started proving a better ending (bbbjcim more than triple your $$$).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby.

  8. #145

    Non Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCash10  [View Original Post]
    Any good non Asian massage place in south side.
    Good depends on what you are looking for and your service level expectations One example would be two posts below.

    -w.

  9. #144

    Sbuc32 is Gabby

    I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby. I'm an older white male that's a veteran. I thoroughly enjoyed my massages with Gabby. Maybe you didn't enjoy your time but I did. Not everyone has the same needs as others. I've always found Gabby receptive to talking to me about any and everything I needed her opinion on. My massage was always as good as I found her beauty inside and out. I'm not saying anything bad about you but maybe things just didn't click for both of you. She's a very nice young lady that pushing ahead in her life that includes thing you know nothing about. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes don't look down your nose at her. Hope you have better time somewhere else. Try to be positive and wish you the best.

  10. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    You as the man might think it's innocent flirting but these days even complimenting a woman (you have a nice figure) can make her feel uncomfortable and going to HR.
    For over 10 years, my philosophy is: If I don't feel comfortable saying it to an ugly trucker and them getting the wrong idea. I probably shouldn't say it.

  11. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I can't take this American "pile on". I may move to Ukraine come spring.
    I agree, it is unfair that unproven accusations can ruin lives so quickly. I may join you, but mainly to get my hands on the Ukrainian girls!

  12. #141

    This whole thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay98  [View Original Post]
    You don't know that. Its someone's word against another with no proof at all. And we are all believing it. Not saying it didn't happen but just because someone says it did doesn't mean it did. Another one getting in trouble is over a photo that shows he is not grabbing any body part. Just jokingly has his hands over to give the illusion he is.
    Is starting to remind me of the Salem witch trials.

    There is no proof or evidence needed. Just the accusation and the guy gets whacked.

    I know, as we all do, that some deserve it, but I have a hard time believing that due process coupled with the presumption of innocence is now an outdated value.

  13. #140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    I can't take this American "pile on". I may move to Ukraine come spring.

  14. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Worth pointing out that theres a difference between innocent flirtation and harassment. No one is getting in trouble for flirting. Theyre getting in trouble for raping, or repeated sexual advances by superiors, or straight up grabbing of body parts.

    That isn't flirting.
    You as the man might think it's innocent flirting but these days even complimenting a woman (you have a nice figure) can make her feel uncomfortable and going to HR.

  15. #138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Turn in your man card

    Seriously, I won't let this ridiculous feminist bullshit on this forum.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape