Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 197
-
01-08-18 20:05 #152Senior Member

Posts: 157He's a 3 star general though. We only have 1 star.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 14:16 #151Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thank You For Your Service.
Would like to meet you in person to thank you for serving.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 11:34 #150Regular Member

Posts: 15Nice try.
So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?
-
01-07-18 19:33 #149Senior Member

Posts: 788Nice try
Nice try again. Saigon fell in 1975 which makes it highly unlikely that, even at age 62, you served in Nam. Most Nam Vets are now 65-75. Def not a Nam Vet at the age of 55.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 14:18 #148Regular Member

Posts: 15Attn: BM 392
I am not Gabby. I am a white male age between 55-62. I am a veteran on Vietnam and your remarks are rude and ignorant. It seems that you judge people with really knowing them. I'm not going to keep answer back to you but if you want to meet somewhere I'd be very much included to prove to you who I am. Maybe you need to worry about yourself a little more and maybe you won't need these services anymore. Grow up.
-
01-07-18 14:06 #147Senior Member

Posts: 423Nice try Gabby! Vets of the board know how to pick out your phony review (not reviews cause you only review yourself. LOL). Here is some free advice: Lose a lot of weight or start providing some BJs. This is why your independent time didn't work out. Not many are going to pay to take a shower with a lady who is the size of a tank. Many can get this for free, but most guys will take a BJ from women of any size.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 07:32 #146Senior Member

Posts: 423This is a perfect example of how to spot a provider posting fake reviews. This can be easily be seen by the fact that her fake alt only comments by exaggerating her own service and by responding to users posting negative comments about her services. I'm am sure that LEO tries some of the same stuff.
Let all start posting more quality reviews. Also remember to check a user's profile before proving to much information on an open board or in an inbox.
PS to Gabby - your massage is average but not as bad as others. You are too big to be hopping on those tables for FS, but you would more than triple your money if you started proving a better ending (bbbjcim more than triple your $$$).
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 10:10 #145Senior Member

Posts: 958Non Asian
Good depends on what you are looking for and your service level expectations One example would be two posts below.
Originally Posted by BabyCash10
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
12-29-17 22:46 #144Regular Member

Posts: 15Sbuc32 is Gabby
I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby. I'm an older white male that's a veteran. I thoroughly enjoyed my massages with Gabby. Maybe you didn't enjoy your time but I did. Not everyone has the same needs as others. I've always found Gabby receptive to talking to me about any and everything I needed her opinion on. My massage was always as good as I found her beauty inside and out. I'm not saying anything bad about you but maybe things just didn't click for both of you. She's a very nice young lady that pushing ahead in her life that includes thing you know nothing about. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes don't look down your nose at her. Hope you have better time somewhere else. Try to be positive and wish you the best.
-
12-05-17 12:05 #143Senior Member

Posts: 573For over 10 years, my philosophy is: If I don't feel comfortable saying it to an ugly trucker and them getting the wrong idea. I probably shouldn't say it.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 07:35 #142

Posts: 295I agree, it is unfair that unproven accusations can ruin lives so quickly. I may join you, but mainly to get my hands on the Ukrainian girls!
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 12:37 #141Senior Member

Posts: 349This whole thing.
Is starting to remind me of the Salem witch trials.
Originally Posted by RayRay98
[View Original Post]
There is no proof or evidence needed. Just the accusation and the guy gets whacked.
I know, as we all do, that some deserve it, but I have a hard time believing that due process coupled with the presumption of innocence is now an outdated value.
-
11-29-17 10:31 #140Senior Member

Posts: 1675I can't take this American "pile on". I may move to Ukraine come spring.
-
11-29-17 07:18 #139Senior Member

Posts: 532You as the man might think it's innocent flirting but these days even complimenting a woman (you have a nice figure) can make her feel uncomfortable and going to HR.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 21:55 #138Senior Member

Posts: 3480[Deleted by Admin]
Turn in your man card
Seriously, I won't let this ridiculous feminist bullshit on this forum.
A2










Reply With Quote





