Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 409 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2965

    Mokena

    Hello Charlie! I was hoping you would share the number of the 27 yr old in mokena working out of her house. Since she worked at a real spa I assume she has good massage skills plus an ending. Seems like a great safe time to me. Perhaps a regular. Thank you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Well well well. I found myself an UTR gem. 27 yr old but looks 23. Hot with super tight body. One of the coolest girls I have ever met. She is licensed and had worked at Massage Envy for a couple of years. Works out of her house now in Mokena. Massage is 60 an hour. Standard tip for standard finish. More is available once she is comfortable with you.

    Seniors only and I apologize if I don't reply to your PM. She is a single mom, just trying to make ends meet, so I need to be careful with who I give out her contacts to.
    .

  2. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMan2018  [View Original Post]
    W 151ST Orland Park il 60462 and 17129 88th Ave. Tinley Park IL 60487. I believe same owner, I been to each but only self service at most in my experience has anybody else had better luck?
    If you do some research you'll find where to go in this area and where to avoid. There's info to be found. Also, you'll get more responses as you post more, especially reviews either positive or negative, instead of only asking questions. The answer to your questions is, yes there are better spots in this area, spend some time reading this thread and you should get a good start.

    -w.

  3. #2963

    Any Luck at these Parlors (they are always on BP)?

    W 151ST Orland Park il 60462 and 17129 88th Ave. Tinley Park IL 60487. I believe same owner, I been to each but only self service at most in my experience has anybody else had better luck?

  4. #2962

    Massages in Frankfort, Tinley, Orland, Joliet etc.

    I am looking for at least a handy but also would like to do some fingering. Any places where the ladies always where skirts for easy access?

    Thanks.

  5. #2961

    Ebony

    Looking for a black girl to give me massage plus extra anything out there south side.

  6. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about the place on Indy blvd don't bother its terrible.
    Complete waste. I tried it 2 times and but were SS offered and got annoyed I didn't tip.

  7. #2959

    Afternoon Massage

    Stopped by the AMP in TP on Harlim last week. Literally bumped into a guy who was just leaving. Might have been one of you for all I know. Instead of asking him how his HJ was I just said excuse me and walked around him. Henny (I think) was working by herself so she gave me a good massage with plenty of teasing. Younger, standard AMP body. The only roaming she allowed was on the tush. Standard finish and a standard tip and now I have another 8 oz water bottle for my house guests.

  8. #2958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    You better bring your weight belt cause Gabby is big as hell now. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Would like to meet you in person to thank you for serving.

  9. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree the hotel is not the best, but her service definitely is.

    -w.
    I've seen macy before I agree she is incredable. She didn't get out my way very often but once in a blue moon. I keep my eyes open for her to return.

  10. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-home/86105837

    Macy is quite a gem! I opted for her VIP b2 b massage 1 hour $. 40 at an Oakforest motel. Great massage that leads to some incredibly good BBBJ! She lives dAty and likes 69. She's moved to Ohio, but comes back from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCash10  [View Original Post]
    The only problem I have with Macy is the hotel motel not the best in the work.
    Have to agree the hotel is not the best, but her service definitely is.

    -w.

  11. #2955

    Macy

    The only problem I have with Macy is the hotel motel not the best in the work.

  12. #2954

    Macy

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-home/86105837

    Macy is quite a gem! I opted for her VIP b2 b massage 1 hour $. 40 at an Oakforest motel. Great massage that leads to some incredibly good BBBJ! She lives dAty and likes 69. She's moved to Ohio, but comes back from time to time.

  13. #2953

    Far South

    Been a while since I posted but I took several months off. Traveled to 110 Mich recently around 11 pm and found Amber. Early 20's AA girl that would qualify as a BBW. Found an empty lot to pull into (the same one every girl in the area goes to) and she proceeded to give me the sloppiest BBBJCIM I've ever received. My boxers, pants and shirt were soaked. Asked for 4 but I cried poor so she took 3. I had a far less wet experience with a WSW with tattoos in that area a few weeks ago but couldn't recall her name. Obviously strung out but still younger and semi attractive. This one had absolutely no gag reflex which came in handy at the end. Same price. I have to remember to get phone numbers to share. Happy New Year gentleman.

  14. #2952

    Spa Paris my experience.

    I first went there 6 or 7 years ago. It was good then.

    I know the owner also owns crescent in oaklawn and lax downtown. Both of which have gone legit.

    I think she came into some money recently, which is why they are now more legit and not giving extras. One of the other ladies got married recently too. As far as I know spa Paris is the only place of the three she owns that still gives extras. Went there recently and discovered they had moved next door due to a "fire" in the old offices. Problem is they had some dudes sitting in cars right in front if the doer when I arrived. Not willing to get jumped or have my car broken in for a shifty HE. Sorry.

    If Paris does read this forum, I am disappointed in the shifty treatment I get at crescent. PM me if ya want. If gabby is reading this, pm me if ya want to help resolve the parking lot problems and anything else you want to clarify.

    I would avoid these places until further notice.

  15. #2951

    Non Asian massage

    Any good non Asian massage place in south side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape