Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 731 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #171

    "Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement "

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Head over to the "Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement " forum on here. It's the oldest and most active SB forum and can answer almost all your questions. If after several hours of reading a hundreds of posts you still have questions you can always post them here.

    Here's a few pointers to get you started:

    1. Again, never ever pay for a M&G.

    2. Some girls are pro or semi-pro. If that's what you're after than go for it.

    3. Many on there are just bored college girls looking for validation and seeing their "worth". They'll be on there every day for months and will never meet anyone let alone enter an arrangement. Spot those early and move on.

    4. Platonic is another word for Kryptonite. Stay away.

    5. A girl that says "I know my worth" or something to that effect in her profile is GPS and to be ignored.

    6. Her profile is her best foot forward so if she sounds crazy in there she's military-grade bonkers.

    7. The more you have to pay the less she likes you. The less she likes you the less interesting the main course will be. If all you want is a pretty dead starfish to look at then go ahead and fork out the 500-700 per visit.

    8. Don't keep chasing girls that are just lukewarm. Establish contact and present yourself but if after that she's a cold fish move on (see point below).

    9. The most valuable thing you can do is protect your time. There's is maybe, maybe 5% (I'm being generous) of the girls on there that are worth meeting. Your job is to discover them without wasting too much of your valuable time on the other 95%.

    Finally, it's not for everyone. Try a month and see how it goes.
    Thanks for pointing the Virginia / Richmond forum. Vast source of info on SA! I've yet to create my account as I'm going away for holidays, but I'm looking forward to jumping on when I get back.

  2. #170

    Thanks for the SA information

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Head over to the "Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement " forum on here. It's the oldest and most active SB forum and can answer almost all your questions. If after several hours of reading a hundreds of posts you still have questions you can always post them here.

    Here's a few pointers to get you started:

    1. Again, never ever pay for a M&G.

    2. Some girls are pro or semi-pro. If that's what you're after than go for it.

    3. Many on there are just bored college girls looking for validation and seeing their "worth". They'll be on there every day for months and will never meet anyone let alone enter an arrangement. Spot those early and move on.

    4. Platonic is another word for Kryptonite. Stay away.

    5. A girl that says "I know my worth" or something to that effect in her profile is GPS and to be ignored.

    6. Her profile is her best foot forward so if she sounds crazy in there she's military-grade bonkers.

    7. The more you have to pay the less she likes you. The less she likes you the less interesting the main course will be. If all you want is a pretty dead starfish to look at then go ahead and fork out the 500-700 per visit.

    8. Don't keep chasing girls that are just lukewarm. Establish contact and present yourself but if after that she's a cold fish move on (see point below).

    9. The most valuable thing you can do is protect your time. There's is maybe, maybe 5% (I'm being generous) of the girls on there that are worth meeting. Your job is to discover them without wasting too much of your valuable time on the other 95%.

    Finally, it's not for everyone. Try a month and see how it goes.
    Thanks again,. I'll see if I can get somewhere. The online dating is the same thing.

    Very few good ones. P.S.

  3. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    Hi this is Paul Sweeter.

    I've been on Match, POF, Zoosk, and OKC.
    ...................
    How to find a sincere SB that has decent looks, good company,. No m&g fee, and a realistic pocketbook.
    Head over to the "Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement " forum on here. It's the oldest and most active SB forum and can answer almost all your questions. If after several hours of reading a hundreds of posts you still have questions you can always post them here.

    Here's a few pointers to get you started:

    1. Again, never ever pay for a M&G.

    2. Some girls are pro or semi-pro. If that's what you're after than go for it.

    3. Many on there are just bored college girls looking for validation and seeing their "worth". They'll be on there every day for months and will never meet anyone let alone enter an arrangement. Spot those early and move on.

    4. Platonic is another word for Kryptonite. Stay away.

    5. A girl that says "I know my worth" or something to that effect in her profile is GPS and to be ignored.

    6. Her profile is her best foot forward so if she sounds crazy in there she's military-grade bonkers.

    7. The more you have to pay the less she likes you. The less she likes you the less interesting the main course will be. If all you want is a pretty dead starfish to look at then go ahead and fork out the 500-700 per visit.

    8. Don't keep chasing girls that are just lukewarm. Establish contact and present yourself but if after that she's a cold fish move on (see point below).

    9. The most valuable thing you can do is protect your time. There's is maybe, maybe 5% (I'm being generous) of the girls on there that are worth meeting. Your job is to discover them without wasting too much of your valuable time on the other 95%.

    Finally, it's not for everyone. Try a month and see how it goes.

  4. #168

    New to SA

    Hi this is Paul Sweeter.

    I've been on Match, POF, Zoosk, and OKC.

    There are tons of Malaysian and Russian scammers on there.

    The woman all have "golden pussy's" & Looking for the white knight on his big horse to find her.

    I've just been surfing SA. I was in Florida. I haven't paid for Premium. Yet.

    Just got back. Seems like some over 40, which is my interest, are sincere to make a LTR. Long term arrangement.

    Has anyone actually had a SD / SB relationship for any period of time?

    How to find a sincere SB that has decent looks, good company,. No m&g fee, and a realistic pocketbook.

    Thanks,. Paul S.

    PM me if you'd rather.

  5. #167

    SA noob advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteBoyRandy4  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me how to get an arrangement on SA?
    I don't consider myself an expert here but I do have some basic advice.

    1. As a guy you *_must_* have a premium account. Pay the fee if you want to message girls back and forth you find interesting.

    2. Be creative and witty in those ice-breaker messages. These girls get bombed with "hey" and "ppm?" (pay per meet) messages from us mongers. Make yourself stand out if you want her attention.

    3. Be wary of bots. Various accounts that use the same picture might be a scam. OTOH, it may be a "pro" that got banned for being too blatant in message.

    4. Never pay for a meet and greet. Period.

    5. Lots of girls have "golden pussy syndrome" (GPS). They want stupid money for platonic arrangement. Take a pass on these stuck up bitches.

    6. Do take the conversation to text / email. You'll get more pictures and now you're on her radar.

    7. Don't be flake. If you agree to meet her, then go meet. You'll get lots of female flakes yourself. I certainly did. Don't add to the snow storm.

    8. Most of these girls are "under the radar" (UTR). They are college kids looking for money or bored MILFs looking for a thrill. Some of them may be BP "pros" but in my experience, most are not. Don't be rude or too explicit at first. They need to warm up to you same as any "vanilla" relationship.

    9. Try not to be stupid by thinking with the little head. I fell into a CL scam recently (see my recent post in that forum). Scams are out there and they will get your money if you are occasionally stupid like me.

    10. Golden rule: Stay safe. Be on your guard. Watch out for scams, blackmail, mugging thugs, diseases and other harmful / dangerous elements of this hobby.

  6. #166

    I ain't saying she a gold digga.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
    Many toss out $400-$500 as the going in number without seeing pics. It seems the standard starting point.

  7. #165

    Bunch

    S77, There are a bunch of them with various names. Even more than one for SA. I have not found a pot of gold in any of them, but maybe there is a hidden gem within the bunch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I've had at least two women tell me there is a well known fb community group for Sugar Babies. So I am assuming they are using the forum the same way we are using ours (learning the ropes, get info on users, types of arrangements, costs, etc).

  8. #164

    Community sites for Sugar Babies

    I've had at least two women tell me there is a well known fb community group for Sugar Babies. So I am assuming they are using the forum the same way we are using ours (learning the ropes, get info on users, types of arrangements, costs, etc).

  9. #163

    Noob

    Why can't I find anyone on SA?

    Can someone tell me how to get an arrangement on SA?

    PM's welocome.

  10. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
    This will come as a shock to most on here but the more you have to pay, the less she actually likes you. What you're paying above 100-200 per visit is the amount she needs to hold her nose long enough for you to get what you want out of the visit. Bottom line, If she needs a lot of sugar to tolerate being with you, don't expect a mind-blowing night out of it.

  11. #161

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!

  12. #160

    Ms RosaBaby She works until 6 every night

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.
    However one day she texted and said the day off but I was busy, Keep texting, try for after 6 pm.

  13. #159

    MsRosababy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Regarding links, it really takes no effort to post a link to an SA babe's profile yet the search function there can be cumbersome so please paste links when posting about a girl.

    I had been in touch with MsRosababy a couple weeks ago, shared my pics and we moved over to texting. A few text messages in and she asks for more pics. I reply that the only pic she provided was the one on the site and while nice it would be nice to see if her face matches her perfect backside. She resisted and said she needed more pics of me first to feel "comfortable". Fuck that shit! Anyone here have any contact with her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-9a0c4ac83233
    Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.

  14. #158

    Avoid

    Shocked that she showed interest, met and I saw the signs. Big time IV user, bailed but all was available cheap for those with a death wish.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6f4856db4e44

  15. #157

    Spike is so right

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.
    These guys that offer girls crazy money and then they reject it now think they are worth 800, etc. I think you miss out on some gems if you lowball but if your willing to shell out 300 plus hotel for a few hours you can get 85 pct of the girls on here assuming your personality / looks don't creep that particular girl out. I am figuring out from this site young asian girls either don't dig me (who knew after years of massage parlors) or they think their pussy is worth at least 500 and won't budge. Luckily my latin game is on point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape