Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 10956
-
12-20-17 20:33 #171Senior Member

Posts: 379"Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement "
Thanks for pointing the Virginia / Richmond forum. Vast source of info on SA! I've yet to create my account as I'm going away for holidays, but I'm looking forward to jumping on when I get back.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 12:25 #170Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for the SA information
Thanks again,. I'll see if I can get somewhere. The online dating is the same thing.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
Very few good ones. P.S.
-
12-20-17 12:10 #169Senior Member

Posts: 299Head over to the "Virginia / Richmond / Sugarbabies & arrangement " forum on here. It's the oldest and most active SB forum and can answer almost all your questions. If after several hours of reading a hundreds of posts you still have questions you can always post them here.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
Here's a few pointers to get you started:
1. Again, never ever pay for a M&G.
2. Some girls are pro or semi-pro. If that's what you're after than go for it.
3. Many on there are just bored college girls looking for validation and seeing their "worth". They'll be on there every day for months and will never meet anyone let alone enter an arrangement. Spot those early and move on.
4. Platonic is another word for Kryptonite. Stay away.
5. A girl that says "I know my worth" or something to that effect in her profile is GPS and to be ignored.
6. Her profile is her best foot forward so if she sounds crazy in there she's military-grade bonkers.
7. The more you have to pay the less she likes you. The less she likes you the less interesting the main course will be. If all you want is a pretty dead starfish to look at then go ahead and fork out the 500-700 per visit.
8. Don't keep chasing girls that are just lukewarm. Establish contact and present yourself but if after that she's a cold fish move on (see point below).
9. The most valuable thing you can do is protect your time. There's is maybe, maybe 5% (I'm being generous) of the girls on there that are worth meeting. Your job is to discover them without wasting too much of your valuable time on the other 95%.
Finally, it's not for everyone. Try a month and see how it goes.
-
12-20-17 11:04 #168Senior Member

Posts: 261New to SA
Hi this is Paul Sweeter.
I've been on Match, POF, Zoosk, and OKC.
There are tons of Malaysian and Russian scammers on there.
The woman all have "golden pussy's" & Looking for the white knight on his big horse to find her.
I've just been surfing SA. I was in Florida. I haven't paid for Premium. Yet.
Just got back. Seems like some over 40, which is my interest, are sincere to make a LTR. Long term arrangement.
Has anyone actually had a SD / SB relationship for any period of time?
How to find a sincere SB that has decent looks, good company,. No m&g fee, and a realistic pocketbook.
Thanks,. Paul S.
PM me if you'd rather.
-
12-19-17 09:56 #167Senior Member

Posts: 36SA noob advice.
I don't consider myself an expert here but I do have some basic advice.
Originally Posted by CuteBoyRandy4
[View Original Post]
1. As a guy you *_must_* have a premium account. Pay the fee if you want to message girls back and forth you find interesting.
2. Be creative and witty in those ice-breaker messages. These girls get bombed with "hey" and "ppm?" (pay per meet) messages from us mongers. Make yourself stand out if you want her attention.
3. Be wary of bots. Various accounts that use the same picture might be a scam. OTOH, it may be a "pro" that got banned for being too blatant in message.
4. Never pay for a meet and greet. Period.
5. Lots of girls have "golden pussy syndrome" (GPS). They want stupid money for platonic arrangement. Take a pass on these stuck up bitches.
6. Do take the conversation to text / email. You'll get more pictures and now you're on her radar.
7. Don't be flake. If you agree to meet her, then go meet. You'll get lots of female flakes yourself. I certainly did. Don't add to the snow storm.
8. Most of these girls are "under the radar" (UTR). They are college kids looking for money or bored MILFs looking for a thrill. Some of them may be BP "pros" but in my experience, most are not. Don't be rude or too explicit at first. They need to warm up to you same as any "vanilla" relationship.
9. Try not to be stupid by thinking with the little head. I fell into a CL scam recently (see my recent post in that forum). Scams are out there and they will get your money if you are occasionally stupid like me.
10. Golden rule: Stay safe. Be on your guard. Watch out for scams, blackmail, mugging thugs, diseases and other harmful / dangerous elements of this hobby.
-
12-19-17 00:04 #166Senior Member

Posts: 68I ain't saying she a gold digga.
Many toss out $400-$500 as the going in number without seeing pics. It seems the standard starting point.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-17 21:01 #165Senior Member

Posts: 427Bunch
S77, There are a bunch of them with various names. Even more than one for SA. I have not found a pot of gold in any of them, but maybe there is a hidden gem within the bunch.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-17 13:44 #164Senior Member

Posts: 203Community sites for Sugar Babies
I've had at least two women tell me there is a well known fb community group for Sugar Babies. So I am assuming they are using the forum the same way we are using ours (learning the ropes, get info on users, types of arrangements, costs, etc).
-
12-18-17 13:44 #163Regular Member

Posts: 3Noob
Why can't I find anyone on SA?
Can someone tell me how to get an arrangement on SA?
PM's welocome.
-
12-18-17 12:21 #162Senior Member

Posts: 299This will come as a shock to most on here but the more you have to pay, the less she actually likes you. What you're paying above 100-200 per visit is the amount she needs to hold her nose long enough for you to get what you want out of the visit. Bottom line, If she needs a lot of sugar to tolerate being with you, don't expect a mind-blowing night out of it.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 22:56 #161Senior Member

Posts: 68Agree
This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 20:53 #160Senior Member

Posts: 664Ms RosaBaby She works until 6 every night
However one day she texted and said the day off but I was busy, Keep texting, try for after 6 pm.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 20:16 #159Senior Member

Posts: 203MsRosababy
Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 18:45 #158Asshole

Posts: 496Avoid
Shocked that she showed interest, met and I saw the signs. Big time IV user, bailed but all was available cheap for those with a death wish.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6f4856db4e44
-
12-17-17 08:16 #157Senior Member

Posts: 201Spike is so right
These guys that offer girls crazy money and then they reject it now think they are worth 800, etc. I think you miss out on some gems if you lowball but if your willing to shell out 300 plus hotel for a few hours you can get 85 pct of the girls on here assuming your personality / looks don't creep that particular girl out. I am figuring out from this site young asian girls either don't dig me (who knew after years of massage parlors) or they think their pussy is worth at least 500 and won't budge. Luckily my latin game is on point.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





