Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 870 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 13041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    I have Been her a few times! I had Chanel caramel skin with bolts on c cups. Age is ok for a quick release nothing special looks are an 71/2 service is 7. Had Coco also she is an 7 also light skin Latina. 7 service. Know I went this past Thursday forgot her name think it was Monica or something she is an 9 in looks. Service needs some improvement she but her body makes up for everyone else skinny with a small waist and big natural ass. Wow I getting hard just thinkin of her.
    Funny. I dropped in last Thurs. And I guess MMS decided I was LE. I got told 'no massage here. ' Went down the street to Lucky & got a very happy ending.

  2. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The postings here fall into three categories:

    1. A dude posts about getting his balls licked and getting laid by a gal and posts no information about her. Very helpful.

    2. A dude posts about a girl rimming him so hard he felt her tongue against his sternum with a link to an ad that is gone. Also very helpful.

    3. A dude posts in code about an MP that is eight (8) miles from the westside, about one (1) mile from any place in weho, and on a street where you can drive fifty-five (55) MPH if it is at night and there are no cars, because Santa monica blvd can be crowded. Actually, it is usually much less clear, but you can basically figure out the address from the preceding sentence.

    4. I post and give information or offer it via PM, but no one gives 2 fucks.
    Hundred, I would give you one of my two fucks, but I'm getting old and need to ration them out. Thanks for your input, as usual.

  3. #3889

    Won Acupunture!!

    I have Been her a few times! I had Chanel caramel skin with bolts on c cups. Age is ok for a quick release nothing special looks are an 71/2 service is 7. Had Coco also she is an 7 also light skin Latina. 7 service. Know I went this past Thursday forgot her name think it was Monica or something she is an 9 in looks. Service needs some improvement she but her body makes up for everyone else skinny with a small waist and big natural ass. Wow I getting hard just thinkin of her.

  4. #3888

    Clever

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]

    3. A dude posts in code about an MP that is eight (8) miles from the westside, about one (1) mile from any place in weho, and on a street where you can drive fifty-five (55) MPH if it is at night and there are no cars, because Santa monica blvd can be crowded. Actually, it is usually much less clear, but you can basically figure out the address from the preceding sentence.

    4. I post and give information or offer it via PM, but no one gives 2 fucks.
    Clever. Thanks for the clues! I, for one, always appreciate your posts.

  5. #3887
    Is it in Torrance maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Donaj  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! I almost had a hard on reading your post. Where is this location BTW?

  6. #3886

    Thanks I think that is it,

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSixty  [View Original Post]
    Amy Acupressure in Gardena, maybe?
    Thank You CM.

  7. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    I've never really understood the codes- especially the money code. For one the money code is broken down in the abriviations section, and I still don't know what people are saying, and people constantly use it incorrectly.

    Can someone please explain to me why we don't just say how much stuff cost in Regular money?

    As for the Vague Clue Game on the Massage Parlors.

    I guess in theory it makes sense. But it's not universally adopted to use them- honestly the people using clues like "the Burger Joint" are in the minority here. And in the case of most of these places- these businesses have zero problem advertising on BackPage but we are supposed to go through this cryptic Encyclopedia Brown decoder ring BS to hide their identity??

    For the "Mysterious Health Center".

    Someone back on page-4 of this thread named it- (hint- it goes by its address) but now we Are all supposed to keep it this tight lipped secret? And Haze people who can't figure it out?

    I just don't get it.
    I usually keep good finds on the down low so people who are really committed as benefitting participants can partake while the casual douchebag looking for a free handout can't. It's not that I'm being a dick, as I do realize to get more committed hobbyists, everyone starts as a casual one time or another. Having said that, I just don't like to set up my atf to be swamped by a bunch of newbie knuckleheads in fear that it might close them down.

    As for the dollar thing, I agree. I stopped using that ridiculous $. 4 thing when people had to explain everytime if it was 140 or 40. Besides, the autocorrect on this site just adds to the confusion. Admin, please turn off the autocorrect for forum posts!

  8. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Someone back on page-4 of this thread named it- (hint- it goes by its address) but now we Are all supposed to keep it this tight lipped secret? And Haze people who can't figure it out?

    I just don't get it.
    Thank you.

  9. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The postings here fall into three categories:

    1. A dude posts about getting his balls licked and getting laid by a gal and posts no information about her. Very helpful.

    2. A dude posts about a girl rimming him so hard he felt her tongue against his sternum with a link to an ad that is gone. Also very helpful.

    3. A dude posts in code about an MP that is eight (8) miles from the westside, about one (1) mile from any place in weho, and on a street where you can drive fifty-five (55) MPH if it is at night and there are no cars, because Santa monica blvd can be crowded. Actually, it is usually much less clear, but you can basically figure out the address from the preceding sentence.

    4. I post and give information or offer it via PM, but no one gives 2 fucks.
    Thank you for your service. And the address.

  10. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I visit from the east coast,last year I found a good spot and had a great time, f / s etc. Some one named Coffey worked there was supposed to work only on thursdays and was the mamasan the rest of the time, Can some one point me in the right direction? I forgot the name Any other recommendations for the Torrence area.

    Thanks for your help! CM.
    Amy Acupressure in Gardena, maybe?

  11. #3881
    I've never really understood the codes- especially the money code. For one the money code is broken down in the abriviations section, and I still don't know what people are saying, and people constantly use it incorrectly.

    Can someone please explain to me why we don't just say how much stuff cost in Regular money?

    As for the Vague Clue Game on the Massage Parlors.

    I guess in theory it makes sense. But it's not universally adopted to use them- honestly the people using clues like "the Burger Joint" are in the minority here. And in the case of most of these places- these businesses have zero problem advertising on BackPage but we are supposed to go through this cryptic Encyclopedia Brown decoder ring BS to hide their identity??

    For the "Mysterious Health Center".

    Someone back on page-4 of this thread named it- (hint- it goes by its address) but now we Are all supposed to keep it this tight lipped secret? And Haze people who can't figure it out?

    I just don't get it.

  12. #3880

    Mystery wrapped in an enigma

    The postings here fall into three categories:

    1. A dude posts about getting his balls licked and getting laid by a gal and posts no information about her. Very helpful.

    2. A dude posts about a girl rimming him so hard he felt her tongue against his sternum with a link to an ad that is gone. Also very helpful.

    3. A dude posts in code about an MP that is eight (8) miles from the westside, about one (1) mile from any place in weho, and on a street where you can drive fifty-five (55) MPH if it is at night and there are no cars, because Santa monica blvd can be crowded. Actually, it is usually much less clear, but you can basically figure out the address from the preceding sentence.

    4. I post and give information or offer it via PM, but no one gives 2 fucks.

  13. #3879

    Coffey Gardenia area?? Torrence??

    I visit from the east coast,last year I found a good spot and had a great time, f / s etc. Some one named Coffey worked there was supposed to work only on thursdays and was the mamasan the rest of the time, Can some one point me in the right direction? I forgot the name Any other recommendations for the Torrence area.

    Thanks for your help! CM.

  14. #3878
    Quote Originally Posted by SeckSee1  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon bro. I am from LA, haven't been home in a couple of years, got back two days ago. I already figured it out. All it takes is a little bit of google and checking your findings against other sites.
    Don't be so hard on the guy. I'm on this site regularly, have figured out all the codes and a lot of the "code," I consider myself a Google ninja, and I still haven't been able to figure it out. I'm dying to know, but I'm too proud to ask.

  15. #3877

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few mentions on here about that Mysterious Health Center with hot hot girls, can anyone help with the actual location or name of the place? New here and trying to understand all the code talk, sorry.
    C'Mon bro. I am from LA, haven't been home in a couple of years, got back two days ago. I already figured it out. All it takes is a little bit of google and checking your findings against other sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape