Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 409 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2950

    Paris spa

    Back in the days 3 years ago this was a good place but now they open when ever the girl don't even give good massage and the ending sucks I need a new place can't drive down town all the time.

  2. #2949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    SPA Paris - My Last Ever Trip

    1) move to the smaller space next door because of "a fire" . I doubt if this is true.

    2) the tables in the new space do not even have an opening for your face.

    3) most of the providers use to give a good massage. Not anymore!

    4) Gabby is still built like a tank. She say that she just had a baby but that kids has to be 2 or 3 years old now.

    5) Sbuc32 is Gabby. She monitors comments and post take replies. She is also teaching the other girls how to read reviews on this site so make sure that you leave detailed reviews if you go.

  3. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Perfect for me

    Her town is on my way home. Sounds like just what I've been searching for. It will save me the long drive to Bourbonnais.
    I pm'd you. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Well well well. I found myself an UTR gem. 27 yr old but looks 23. Hot with super tight body. One of the coolest girls I have ever met. She is licensed and had worked at Massage Envy for a couple of years. Works out of her house now in Mokena. Massage is 60 an hour. Standard tip for standard finish. More is available once she is comfortable with you.

    Seniors only and I apologize if I don't reply to your PM. She is a single mom, just trying to make ends meet, so I need to be careful with who I give out her contacts to.

  4. #2947

    Kankakee story

    I wasn't sure whether to post this in the SG area or south suburbs, since there no longer any SG reports from the south suburbs. But since it is Kankakee, here goes. Christine, 45 or so. Black hair, 5-5, nice body and beasts, some belly flab, nice face. Friendly attitude, can be as aggressive as needed, no oversell. I don't want to be specific as Kankakee has small mongering area and LEO knows all the girls, anyway.

    The general situation in Kankakee is at best hazardous. This past summer, a local started taking video of girls and johns and posting them online. This was bad enough, but the local paper did a big article. Now the cops are keeping a close eye and heavily concentrating in the area, because where you find girls, you find drugs- especially as 100% of the girls are patrons of chemicals. Actually most of the girls try to go elswhere to get their stuff, since LEO pressure has been so intense. So if you try Kankakee, be VERY vigilant. Some of the girls have been busted so often, there should be a revolving door on the local jail and state prisons are getting repeat business. The only reason there are any girls left is that they have no other way to get cash for either their habits or anything else. Due to past records and chemical habits, jobs are out of the question for most. Rehab is hard to get into and lines are long, especially with state cutbacks. Even after rehab, there is little help for girls, who end up back on the street hanging out with the same people. So what I am saying is that they are out there. They will continue to be out there until LEO puts them away for good or they die. But they are often hard to find and are definitely all on LEO radar, so be safe.

  5. #2946

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about the place on Indy blvd don't bother its terrible.
    Yeah I was she was really pretty can you pm me some good places in NWI.

  6. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Well well well. I found myself an UTR gem. 27 yr old but looks 23. Hot with super tight body. One of the coolest girls I have ever met. She is licensed and had worked at Massage Envy for a couple of years. Works out of her house now in Mokena. Massage is 60 an hour. Standard tip for standard finish. More is available once she is comfortable with you.

    Seniors only and I apologize if I don't reply to your PM. She is a single mom, just trying to make ends meet, so I need to be careful with who I give out her contacts to.
    The demand for her # has been overwhelming. I even had to clean up my inbox to make room. She has asked me to stop sharing her # for now until she can catch up and returns you guys' texts. She does not want you guys to think she is a flake.

    I know one guy is seeing her tomorrow, so I look forward to his PM on his session. For the rest of you guys who got her # from me (you know who you are), please be serious in seeing her. I did not ask for any trades in return because I genuinely wanted to help her. I mean I spent at leat an hour today replying to PMs. Her # is not to be used for trades. If any of you screw this up, I am not going to share anymore.

    If I don't reply to your PM, it is because she wanted to get caught up first for now.

  7. #2944

    HIghland

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Found this place while going to get my car serviced and caught it in the corner of my eye. Called the lady sound young. Got my oil changed and went there got the hour. Was greeted by older lady late 30's to mid 40's 6/10. While pay a younger lady come out (she's 26 found out later) had to wait 15-20 minutes the place was cold. Finally older lady starts and mid way through she switch with the younger girl nice massage could have been better. On flip face massage and she nods and I though it was code HE but turns out to be SS I have never been to a place like that I got the impression I would get a happier end. Would probably repeat just to make sure its SS only I get the feeling for right price come she will.
    If your talking about the place on Indy blvd don't bother its terrible.

  8. #2943

    Mokena MT

    Well well well. I found myself an UTR gem. 27 yr old but looks 23. Hot with super tight body. One of the coolest girls I have ever met. She is licensed and had worked at Massage Envy for a couple of years. Works out of her house now in Mokena. Massage is 60 an hour. Standard tip for standard finish. More is available once she is comfortable with you.

    Seniors only and I apologize if I don't reply to your PM. She is a single mom, just trying to make ends meet, so I need to be careful with who I give out her contacts to.

  9. #2942

    I agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by KankyMofo  [View Original Post]
    2nd visit. I swear 1st visit was successful. Can't recall now. It's been a while. 2nd visit. Standard fee. 1 hr. Older MT. Not impressed. Should've left. Decent massage started partially covered then towel discarded. Avoided sensitive areas. On the flip, same treatment. But kept pressing the muff on my draped hands. I kept going from positive to negative vibes. Finally at the end. Nothing!! Said no touch! WTF? She left the room and I left her a gift wrapped present. Happy Holidays. Stupid ads shows nice young amtp, then you show up not one less than double the age of the pictures. Sick of the bait and switch.
    Its hard to find good AMP.

  10. #2941

    Arnies.

    Has anyone been to Arnies since the reopening? How much had it changed? Mileage?

  11. #2940

    West 171st TP

    2nd visit. I swear 1st visit was successful. Can't recall now. It's been a while. 2nd visit. Standard fee. 1 hr. Older MT. Not impressed. Should've left. Decent massage started partially covered then towel discarded. Avoided sensitive areas. On the flip, same treatment. But kept pressing the muff on my draped hands. I kept going from positive to negative vibes. Finally at the end. Nothing!! Said no touch! WTF? She left the room and I left her a gift wrapped present. Happy Holidays. Stupid ads shows nice young amtp, then you show up not one less than double the age of the pictures. Sick of the bait and switch.

  12. #2939

    Relax in highland

    Found this place while going to get my car serviced and caught it in the corner of my eye. Called the lady sound young. Got my oil changed and went there got the hour. Was greeted by older lady late 30's to mid 40's 6/10. While pay a younger lady come out (she's 26 found out later) had to wait 15-20 minutes the place was cold. Finally older lady starts and mid way through she switch with the younger girl nice massage could have been better. On flip face massage and she nods and I though it was code HE but turns out to be SS I have never been to a place like that I got the impression I would get a happier end. Would probably repeat just to make sure its SS only I get the feeling for right price come she will.

  13. #2938

    GB for my FWB.

    My south burb brethren. I asked where are the parties at and I have one for you. I am setting up a GB for my fwb. It will be on December 21st at 1 pm at a hotel in Bolingbrook / Romeoville. This is not a P2P, P4P or whatever acronym you want to use. Just asking to help cover room costs. She is 38, looks 25,5 foot and super tight. I can give more details via PM. So no offense to any of my fellow mongers her but because she is my fwb and not a provider, she will be somewhat picky. Specifically around age. If you are 50+ and look it, hate to say you probably won't get chosen. Preference to senior members and married guys (I am married but not to her). PM me for details if interested. Looking for at least 4 guys but will invite more in case I get those that bail. She is very open but CFS will happen. Possibility for covered Greek if she can handle you.

  14. #2937

    Oak Park Ave.

    NuSpa Good massage. Young american MT. Extras didn't appear to be on the Menu. Didn't try. All was handled professionally. Disappointing but relaxing.

    Traveled north on Oak Park Ave. West side. Jackpot! Nice start and a face down reach under perfect ending!

    Be careful.

    Kanky.

  15. #2936

    Far west and south?

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    Gobble-gobble. Went to both newer places in the south burbs. Success at both with he. No talking no haggling just doing! An extensive service given at the place far west and south. Nipple-biting-ass tickling-handi-of-a-good time. The one at 130th was pretty cold but I was able to rise to the challenge.

    Happy thanksgiving.

    Finger.
    I'm looking to contribute to small business Saturday tomorrow. Any chance you can share the far west and south location? Sounds like it'd be in my neck of the woods.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape