Thread: South Suburb Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6130
-
11-24-17 15:58 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 249South burbs
Gobble-gobble. Went to both newer places in the south burbs. Success at both with he. No talking no haggling just doing! An extensive service given at the place far west and south. Nipple-biting-ass tickling-handi-of-a-good time. The one at 130th was pretty cold but I was able to rise to the challenge.
Happy thanksgiving.
Finger.
-
11-14-17 14:47 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 148The post I was looking for is in arrangement reports.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 14:41 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 249Oak forest
Are you guys talking about the girl from terrace? I was going to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 14:05 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 148I cannot find the thread, but it sounds like someone got ripped off near the same location. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SalMinella
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 09:36 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 958Palos
Was looking to relax for a bit so went and visited King where I hadn't been for about a year. Visited with EvaLinda for a very nice time that went over. She's very playful and alternated between therapeutic and teasing to keep things interesting the entire time. She also had no problems with slipping those oily fingers into some unexpected area's so be prepared if you visit, I enjoyed it but some may not. Will definitely be back.
-w.
-
11-06-17 13:15 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 249Arnies
Looks like arnie's is open or reopening. It says now hiring on the sign today!
-
11-04-17 11:11 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 72Hand and head treats.
Black Girl posting 159th area head and hand treats only. Multiple call system to get in notice she's taking multiple calls at once whoever gets there first serviced first. 40 baby oil HJ 50 CBJ and took top down for some titty. Pics aren't her but she decent looking 20-30 nice black girl. Will repeat.
-
11-03-17 15:49 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 249Crystal
Went to crystal. Lily was her name. She's a solid 8. I'd guess she's 30 or so. Nice fake korean boob job. Got to love it. Super short. Surprisingly nice ass on her too. She's def in the 90 percentile of mt's at korean AMP's in our area. Said she's from new york. Spoke good english. Had a great attitude! Still don't like the mamasan there now. The old one was better. The girls there are still asking too much. Make sure you guys at least try to talk them down. I did without much protest. Post your ss reports please. Its been boring lately. I know everyone is still doing it.
Finger.
-
11-03-17 15:29 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 249Bi
13046 s western. Theres a nail salon too.
Originally Posted by Mikka22
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 11:01 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 56Location.
Old link was gone. Anyone have new link or location?
Originally Posted by KankyMofo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 13:30 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 59Where's the parties?
Fellows, SW, near west mongers. Where are the parties at? I've seen them posted in other areas. I know there appears to be a strong AMP scene but not exactly my cup of tea. Plus finding UTRs, at least for me, seems near impossible. I am a regular member but have participated in the hobby for a year now. Still relatively new and I don't review a lot because some really nice mongers give me UTR info and I respect their wishes by not sharing. I used to be very big into the swinger scene and still participate so if us mongers unite, maybe we can make something happen!
-
10-29-17 23:19 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 246Escape
Went by there the other day, it looks like it's going to be one of those mini casinos.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 06:53 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 42315 but the gift had nothing to do with the service restrictions. No smile, no talking, no cowgirl which is a pretty basic position, no BBBJ, nothing special available.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 07:36 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 958Mz. Kitty
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...0%B8-/80188407
Originally Posted by Bm392
[View Original Post]
How long was the visit, and was it supposed to be 1. 6 for the donation? Have to think even for. 8 like you mentioned with the service that's not to bad for everything offered. PM for response if you prefer.
-w.
-
10-28-17 05:50 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 423Mz. Kitty - 4156494151
Boring!
1. A lot slimmer than the photo but still ok looking if you like them in the skinny side.
2. Tries to charge. 8 but will take. 6.
3. Fresh out of the shower and no one else in the room.
4. CBJ was ok but nothing special.
5. No cowgirl.
6. Missionary with a fake moan but then all of the rules stary pouring out of her mouth. I did go for doggie because she messed up visit. I rushed to get done which was fine with her.
7. All business. No small talk and not even a smile.










Reply With Quote





