Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7895
-
12-12-17 17:54 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 347Fish on the line
Team,
Anyone have any intel on these lovely ladies, I have been chatting them and have m & g scheduled for late on this week. Thanks much and keep fishing, with the Christmas coming the fish are biting!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8d51f3a9f0d
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-9c6777f3b41c
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3bb5ec144fbb
Thanks much!
-
12-12-17 16:28 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 347Well done
Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 14:12 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 49Baby Helen
Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.
She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.
-
12-11-17 19:36 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 107Details
I could tell she was very surprised by how quickly she got turned on when I kissed her, She is a very good kisser, after 5 minutes she was moaning from the kisses alone, of course my hands were all over her, breasts, pussy, throat. She practically ripped her clothes off and my pants off as well. I eased her onto her back and gave some attention to her perfect c cup tits. I have sucked enough tit to know how most ladies like it and the moaning increased, I asked her if she like how I was sucking her tits and she said hell yes. I moved down to her pussy and honest to god when she figured out I was going down on her she said "Oh my god". So after some licking and sucking I slid a finger in and did the come here motion on her gspot, Instantly I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers and I asked her if it was a good "O". She gave me great head, but I had to slow her down as it was clear she has seen to much porn. I told her to get on top and she rode me while I had her by the hips slamming her up and down onto my cock. I gave her a giant roar as I exploded inside of her. As she sat on top on me after we finished, she had a shit eating grin on her face. I asked her what was up with the grin and that is when I heard the sweetest words coming from a Lady one third my age, "That was the best sex ever" and she collapsed on top of me and kissed me.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
I think she will be back LOL.
-
12-11-17 13:49 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 347Well done you win the award!
Thanks for sharing and we all keep are sb's close to heart, but how about some good details? Apparently at are age we know how to satisfy these young ladies. I get that alot often, especially if I go down on them, they cum before I start fucking them, then they cume a few more times. That and the allowance, they keep cuming back for more!! Great job and fill us in on the details!
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
T.
-
12-11-17 10:20 #1335Regular Member

Posts: 7SA Search.
There's a text box if you scroll down to the very bottom of the search menu. I'm guessing you have to have premium.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-17 10:13 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 380Similar. Almost
When I got there, she was already high as fuck and she was just falling all over the place. She said her "friend" had just left and given her some THC oil to chill out. She also doesn't remember who she fucks and who she's texting because she's so scatterbrained. Great lay, but tread carefully.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 22:32 #1333Banned Member

Posts: 42Heyitsjuliette
Had a meet and greet setup with this one, then the night before she hit me up with the "I need to know you're serious, I want $100 when we meet. " I countered with zero and have not heard from her since.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-b4f7dd1fbcae
-
12-10-17 22:00 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Babygirl92199
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
I think her 2nd account is deactivated, as I cannot find it. (OT: I can't seem to find a way to search by user name on SA. I wish I could do that.).
Originally Posted by BlueLance
[View Original Post]
I've started talking to her as well, but given all of the recent posts about her, I've stopped messaging and blocked her. She's over an hour from where I am, anyway.
-
12-10-17 20:35 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 319Yea,!
Yep. That's what I was thinking. Jump in the truck and then dash. Yea wasn't born yesterday LOL her name is Deleted by Admin not hard to find on fb.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddy1974
[View Original Post]
Sucks that she ripped you off, but you can't post full names on the forum hoss.
A2
-
12-10-17 19:49 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 107Agree!
Agree 100% I would spend the night, fuck her before we slept, wake up in the night, roll her over and fuck her again, then in the morning I would wake to her sucking my cock and then she would ride me until I came for the third time. I broke it off when she had a young male friend there when I arrived at her place. They were three sheets to the wind and the events that evening were very odd.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 19:19 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 1072017 SB Goals
Being the goal oriented guy that I am, In Jan I told myself that my goal for 2017 was to have (in the biblical sense) 3 different SB (1 AA, 1 Asian, 1 White) all where I was 3 times the SB's age. For a SB to count I must CIP and the allowance no more than $$. That means 18 or 19 years olds qualify. Along the way I have met plenty of 20 somethings and had great time while I have been working getting the 18 and 19 yo's unicorns in bed. With the year end closing in on I have a streak of luck, I passed this afternoon in the inner harbor with a 19 yo AA spinner taking tours of a couple of the ships there. I gifted her the book Six Frigates and she is interested in history so she enjoyed it, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we were off to a hotel in the bwi area.
We had a great time, she was surprised the sex was so good LOL and I have one third of the goal in the bag. Tuesday night I have a date with a 18 yo white girl from DC who is definitely DTF if we click. Still working on the Asian, have a couple of prospects but hard to land. Life is good.
-
12-10-17 15:02 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 39Cash and dash with a pimp.
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 14:12 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 380Haven't heard back
I sent her a message a couple months ago, but she never replied back. I've actually been getting that a lot lately. No responses, but I know the girls read my message. Not sure if it's because of my age (early 30's). I know some girls want 40+. I don't think of myself as a supermodel, but I don't think I'm Gollum either. Do you guys ever send another message or just skip to the next girl?
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 14:06 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 380She's a headcase. But great in the sack
So I've been talking with her for awhile now. We met once (no sex) and we clicked really good. She talks soooo much though, OMG. There are times when she calls me and she just rambles on and on and on. I just say "yeah," "uh huh," or "totally" and she thinks I'm like the world's greatest listener. She was supposed to come over to my place like 3 times, but each time it was either an excuse or a no-show. I finally stopped talking to her. Like 2 weeks ago she starts texting me again and apologizing and then calls me. She basically tells me to come over to her place like that instant. I come over, we fuck like 3 times, all uncovered. Only thing I paid for was a bottle of wine. She basically thinks SA is a prostitution ring as a whole. That's probably why she really doesn't ask for a gift. From what she's told me and from the things I've seen, she's pretty loaded. She's a headcase though. There's a little bit of work involved with this one, but if you can put up with her ramblings, then she's a great lay.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





