Escort Review: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Submit Review
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7895
-
12-03-17 23:18 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: little K Lee
This one looks familiar -- I don't know if she's advertised on BP or something. Doesn't look Asian, so when I asked, she said that she's part Filipino and part Native American. I was able to find her FB. Looks like she's actually 33, not 25. It also seems that she's DTF, but I got a weird vibe from messaging her so I haven't pursued her. Just curious if anyone saw this one.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-5830744269b8
-
12-02-17 12:52 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 22650
I offered 250 as a starter and she said nothing less than 650. I didn't counter.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 10:59 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 347Love you
Team,
This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad
-
12-02-17 08:38 #1307Banned Member

Posts: 1312Pokeeta35 potential ripoff
Fellas be leery of Pokeeta35 she could be a ripoff artist. Got a hit from her we texted and set up a meet for Friday night got a call from her and heard some voices in the background matter of fact sounded like I heard someone say get him to come here wasn't sure but let it pass. Well I go to pick her up she looks like the pics just a little less weight then this is where things started to go to the left I already knew she lived in the hood wasn't fearful of that at all. Picked her up near MLK and as I am heading to the motel she says to me make this left we going to my place. Oh no we not I'm heading to the motel. Then she starts she gets all iffy and starts talking about she can't leave her kid and she don't have a babysitter blah blah well I tell her I go to the motel all the time first thing comes out her mouth is why you going to spend all that money on a room then says is this a requirement on the first meet? Yep now after the turn down I drop her off how come all of a sudden she start acting very hood with the chatter and then say I can get a babysitter for later how come you can't get one now no answer she got out and I left. Now she could be legit I'm not sure but with some of the mannerisms that she displayed made me leery so if she hit you all I'm saying is proceed with caution.
-
12-01-17 13:14 #1306Banned Member

Posts: 42Challenge Accepted
I will personally take your advice and report back. When the topic of money comes up, I will offer $150 and never go above $200 for the next week or two.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 08:56 #1305Banned Member

Posts: 1312Exactly
You are soo right I been back on there for a little while now and have been getting nothing but hits to meet in the $300-$400 range I just pass and go on to the next one now I got me two meetings both for 100 beans and another potential one for 150 beans three times as opposed to one sure benefits me in the end.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 07:31 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 289I just blur out my face and then share private photos after I'm comfortable.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 20:37 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 579What do you do for a photo? That is the deal breaker for me on all of these sites. I don't want my photo on the site.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 18:46 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Soulfulaquarius
Anyone met up with this one?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1429d02aca77
-
11-30-17 12:32 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 60Cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 09:49 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 289Keep at it
10 Days isn't very long. My first go-around, it took me 2-3 weeks to meet my first baby and another couple of weeks to find a steady baby. Be patient, keep in touch with the ones you're interested in. Many of them may already have Daddies and are just seeing if there's a better option or are planning for the future. When I was using SA, I looked for prospects who were logging in a lot. My profile doesn't specify that I'm looking for sex on the first meet. That is probably a turn-off to non-pros. If that's what I'm looking for, I'll get to it while we're messaging each other. My most recent 1 month SA membership netted a baby on the first day (who I still have) and another I'm seeing, plus a couple of solid future options when these inevitably end. I've told others on this forum, just be patient and throw a lot of lines in the water. Babies outnumber Daddies by a huge margin. Before you know it, you will have more Kitty than you can handle and you won't believe your good fortune. Once you have your first steady Baby, then you can negotiate better deals with prospects.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 09:13 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 187HMmm
LOL I'm not getting as lucky as you but I've found some for 200-300. Only once did I find one for 100 per meet. But I agree with you. Minus the video part. Haven't had as much success on that haha.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 09:09 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 289$300 - $400 Sugar Babies?
Guys, from what I'm reading on this forum some of you are way overpaying for Sugar Babies IMO. $300 for a fat stripper isn't a good deal. You can easily find very hot Sugar Babies in the Baltimore area for $150-$200. My preference is babies in their early twenties, first-timers or inexperienced, and I have never, ever, paid over $200. I'm not settling for skanks here. The market is already set for you. I saw 2 of my babies this week for the same $300 (total), and I get BB everything, as much as I can handle, greek, even video. My baby asked $500 when I met her on SA, I offered $150 and I was bare backing her the same day. I'm a 50-something overweight schmuck LOL. Strippers and escorts are using your inexperience to their advantage.
-
11-30-17 08:00 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 49She contacted me. What's her scam?
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 07:26 #1296Banned Member

Posts: 42Cinderella Baby
I've been talking to this girl off and on for a couple months. In our first communication she said she usually gets 500, but eventually said she might do 400. She definitely seemed DTF and would also could host in DC. When our schedules finally connected she let me know the donation is now 700. She got GPS so I'm done. Her pictures were very hot.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5b3b506fa521









Reply With Quote




