Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1325

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898
    I've been talking to her recently and I'm also getting weird vibes. She doesn't drive and wants to meet at a place near her. She wants the money upfront before anything goes down. Sounds like there could be a boyfriend waiting in the wings to help with the getaway. What are the weird vibes you're getting?

  2. #1324

    Also babyyyyyygirl0986.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898
    She had or has another account. She either blocked me or deactivated it. It was created Nov 10. I chatted with her there about two weeks ago. She responded quickly and wanted to meet right away. Said I had to come to her since she was taking her driving test the next day. She ghosted after that. The only picture that she re-used was the one with the siding behind her. Not sure if this is helpful but wanted to put it out there.

  3. #1323

    It was a long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltFun  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she seemed high as a kite, kept repeating her questions and comments, got extremely distracted by a son's texts. I was annoyed at her and she was annoyed at me. The date ended before the food was served. Not sure whether I picked a bad day or you got a good one!
    I broke it off after 3 weeks or so after a very odd date with her.

  4. #1322

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-094073865e3c

    Gentlemen:

    This new SA member I happen to have met previously. She was on a free Sugar Dating site, after we met she claimed not to have realized that it was a sugar site LOL. Anyway it was 5 years or more ago and it looks like she has aged a bunch, we messaged and talked on the phone before I picked her up at her house. We had a nice sushi dinner and during the dinner she said, so your staying the night right? She is a gym rat so her body was in outstanding shape. She drinks like a fish and gets plastered on white wine. Anyway we go up to her bed and I fucked the shit out of her as rough as I could give it, she loved it and for the next weeks or so I fucked her silly all uncovered. No money just bought her wine, smokes and dinner.
    Met her and she seemed high as a kite, kept repeating her questions and comments, got extremely distracted by a son's texts. I was annoyed at her and she was annoyed at me. The date ended before the food was served. Not sure whether I picked a bad day or you got a good one!

  5. #1321

    Re: Loveyouu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    I have exchanged a few notes with her -- out of curiosity, did you ever negotiate allowances with her?
    I've been messaging her and she asked for 350. Too much for me, so I declined.

  6. #1320

    W l

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-094073865e3c

    Gentlemen:

    This new SA member I happen to have met previously. She was on a free Sugar Dating site, after we met she claimed not to have realized that it was a sugar site LOL. Anyway it was 5 years or more ago and it looks like she has aged a bunch, we messaged and talked on the phone before I picked her up at her house. We had a nice sushi dinner and during the dinner she said, so your staying the night right? She is a gym rat so her body was in outstanding shape. She drinks like a fish and gets plastered on white wine. Anyway we go up to her bed and I fucked the shit out of her as rough as I could give it, she loved it and for the next weeks or so I fucked her silly all uncovered. No money just bought her wine, smokes and dinner.

  7. #1319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Babygirl92199

    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898

  8. #1318

    This one

    Wow, this one wanted to text. After some back and forth she goes straight to talking dirty. And wanted a pic of me. I didn't talk back but said thanks and have a good life.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-7adf3705c888

  9. #1317

    Re: LoveYou

    I have exchanged a few notes with her -- out of curiosity, did you ever negotiate allowances with her?

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad

  10. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    It seems some of these women are a little salty because I got banned from SA one girl who manage to give me her number before said I probably got banned for my low amount that I'm Offering which is 150 max.

    How do you get from being banned.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c03dfe75-27a3-46a2-9d8d-cb8170d7536e
    I'm a bit confused. What does this link have to do with you being banned?

  11. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    It seems some of these women are a little salty because I got banned from SA one girl who manage to give me her number before said I probably got banned for my low amount that I'm Offering which is 150 max.

    How do you get from being banned.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c03dfe75-27a3-46a2-9d8d-cb8170d7536e
    It takes a lot to get banned! I had a scammer on WYP who tried to blackmail me. I reported her and sent captures of her blackmail threats, and she's still there to this day. And she's not even paying to use the site. But you are! The same company owns both web sites. I guess contact customer service. Offering low amounts won't get you banned LOL.

  12. #1314

    I got banned form SA

    It seems some of these women are a little salty because I got banned from SA one girl who manage to give me her number before said I probably got banned for my low amount that I'm Offering which is 150 max.

    How do you get from being banned.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c03dfe75-27a3-46a2-9d8d-cb8170d7536e

  13. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar -- I don't know if she's advertised on BP or something. Doesn't look Asian, so when I asked, she said that she's part Filipino and part Native American. I was able to find her FB. Looks like she's actually 33, not 25. It also seems that she's DTF, but I got a weird vibe from messaging her so I haven't pursued her. Just curious if anyone saw this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-5830744269b8
    I've seen her about a year ago. She lives by the WW circle and was open for anything and likes women too. She had some bad scars she said were from burns from a seizure when she was cooking but my guess is she nodded out while cooking since she was falling in and out one time I saw her. She is otherwise a good time but basically a BP girl.

  14. #1312

    Predators alert

    Anyone ever gotten an entry removed? PM me.

  15. #1311

    Nope

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-81bce7f1ba7a

    "Well we could start with me sending some sexy pictures and naughty vids then meet up and see where things go".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape