Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1342

    Baby Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.
    She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.
    I txted her a while back, she is a long was away. I think her profile used to say she was 40, as I have her age saved in contacts and of course a different profile name. She is dtf and willing to drive a long way to get there. I have never taken her up on it or discussed money. I like a younger baby.

  2. #1341

    Baby Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.

    She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.
    I was chatting with her a while back. I think she lives in Woodbridge, VA. She has a daughter and when I asked if she would be able to meet in DC she told me she couldn't leave her daughter. Then I asked "How can you be a SB if you can't leave your daughter?" Crickets after.

  3. #1340

    Fish on the line

    Team,

    Anyone have any intel on these lovely ladies, I have been chatting them and have m & g scheduled for late on this week. Thanks much and keep fishing, with the Christmas coming the fish are biting!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8d51f3a9f0d

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-9c6777f3b41c

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3bb5ec144fbb

    Thanks much!

  4. #1339

    Well done

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I could tell she was very surprised by how quickly she got turned on when I kissed her, She is a very good kisser, after 5 minutes she was moaning from the kisses alone, of course my hands were all over her, breasts, pussy, throat. She practically ripped her clothes off and my pants off as well. I eased her onto her back and gave some attention to her perfect c cup tits. I have sucked enough tit to know how most ladies like it and the moaning increased, I asked her if she like how I was sucking her tits and she said hell yes. I moved down to her pussy and honest to god when she figured out I was going down on her she said "Oh my god". So after some licking and sucking I slid a finger in and did the come here motion on her gspot, Instantly I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers and I asked her if it was a good "O". She gave me great head, but I had to slow her down as it was clear she has seen to much porn. I told her to get on top and she rode me while I had her by the hips slamming her up and down onto my cock. I gave her a giant roar as I exploded inside of her. As she sat on top on me after we finished, she had a shit eating grin on her face. I asked her what was up with the grin and that is when I heard the sweetest words coming from a Lady one third my age, "That was the best sex ever" and she collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

    I think she will be back LOL.
    Thanks for sharing!

  5. #1338

    Baby Helen

    Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.

    She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.

  6. #1337

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    fill us in on the details!
    I could tell she was very surprised by how quickly she got turned on when I kissed her, She is a very good kisser, after 5 minutes she was moaning from the kisses alone, of course my hands were all over her, breasts, pussy, throat. She practically ripped her clothes off and my pants off as well. I eased her onto her back and gave some attention to her perfect c cup tits. I have sucked enough tit to know how most ladies like it and the moaning increased, I asked her if she like how I was sucking her tits and she said hell yes. I moved down to her pussy and honest to god when she figured out I was going down on her she said "Oh my god". So after some licking and sucking I slid a finger in and did the come here motion on her gspot, Instantly I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers and I asked her if it was a good "O". She gave me great head, but I had to slow her down as it was clear she has seen to much porn. I told her to get on top and she rode me while I had her by the hips slamming her up and down onto my cock. I gave her a giant roar as I exploded inside of her. As she sat on top on me after we finished, she had a shit eating grin on her face. I asked her what was up with the grin and that is when I heard the sweetest words coming from a Lady one third my age, "That was the best sex ever" and she collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

    I think she will be back LOL.

  7. #1336

    Well done you win the award!

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Being the goal oriented guy that I am, In Jan I told myself that my goal for 2017 was to have (in the biblical sense) 3 different SB (1 AA, 1 Asian, 1 White) all where I was 3 times the SB's age. For a SB to count I must CIP and the allowance no more than $$. That means 18 or 19 years olds qualify. Along the way I have met plenty of 20 somethings and had great time while I have been working getting the 18 and 19 yo's unicorns in bed. With the year end closing in on I have a streak of luck, I passed this afternoon in the inner harbor with a 19 yo AA spinner taking tours of a couple of the ships there. I gifted her the book Six Frigates and she is interested in history so she enjoyed it, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we were off to a hotel in the bwi area.

    We had a great time, she was surprised the sex was so good LOL and I have one third of the goal in the bag. Tuesday night I have a date with a 18 yo white girl from DC who is definitely DTF if we click. Still working on the Asian, have a couple of prospects but hard to land. Life is good.
    Thanks for sharing and we all keep are sb's close to heart, but how about some good details? Apparently at are age we know how to satisfy these young ladies. I get that alot often, especially if I go down on them, they cum before I start fucking them, then they cume a few more times. That and the allowance, they keep cuming back for more!! Great job and fill us in on the details!

    T.

  8. #1335

    SA Search.

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I think her 2nd account is deactivated, as I cannot find it. (OT: I can't seem to find a way to search by user name on SA. I wish I could do that.).

    I've started talking to her as well, but given all of the recent posts about her, I've stopped messaging and blocked her. She's over an hour from where I am, anyway.
    There's a text box if you scroll down to the very bottom of the search menu. I'm guessing you have to have premium.

  9. #1334

    Similar. Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I broke it off when she had a young male friend there when I arrived at her place. They were three sheets to the wind and the events that evening were very odd.
    When I got there, she was already high as fuck and she was just falling all over the place. She said her "friend" had just left and given her some THC oil to chill out. She also doesn't remember who she fucks and who she's texting because she's so scatterbrained. Great lay, but tread carefully.

  10. #1333

    Heyitsjuliette

    Had a meet and greet setup with this one, then the night before she hit me up with the "I need to know you're serious, I want $100 when we meet. " I countered with zero and have not heard from her since.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-b4f7dd1fbcae

  11. #1332

    Re: Babygirl92199

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLance  [View Original Post]
    She had or has another account. She either blocked me or deactivated it. It was created Nov 10. I chatted with her there about two weeks ago. She responded quickly and wanted to meet right away. Said I had to come to her since she was taking her driving test the next day. She ghosted after that. The only picture that she re-used was the one with the siding behind her. Not sure if this is helpful but wanted to put it out there.
    I think her 2nd account is deactivated, as I cannot find it. (OT: I can't seem to find a way to search by user name on SA. I wish I could do that.).

    I've started talking to her as well, but given all of the recent posts about her, I've stopped messaging and blocked her. She's over an hour from where I am, anyway.

  12. #1331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Yea,!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy1974  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash with a pimp.
    Yep. That's what I was thinking. Jump in the truck and then dash. Yea wasn't born yesterday LOL her name is Deleted by Admin not hard to find on fb.

    Sucks that she ripped you off, but you can't post full names on the forum hoss.

    A2

  13. #1330

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    she's a great lay.
    Agree 100% I would spend the night, fuck her before we slept, wake up in the night, roll her over and fuck her again, then in the morning I would wake to her sucking my cock and then she would ride me until I came for the third time. I broke it off when she had a young male friend there when I arrived at her place. They were three sheets to the wind and the events that evening were very odd.

  14. #1329

    2017 SB Goals

    Being the goal oriented guy that I am, In Jan I told myself that my goal for 2017 was to have (in the biblical sense) 3 different SB (1 AA, 1 Asian, 1 White) all where I was 3 times the SB's age. For a SB to count I must CIP and the allowance no more than $$. That means 18 or 19 years olds qualify. Along the way I have met plenty of 20 somethings and had great time while I have been working getting the 18 and 19 yo's unicorns in bed. With the year end closing in on I have a streak of luck, I passed this afternoon in the inner harbor with a 19 yo AA spinner taking tours of a couple of the ships there. I gifted her the book Six Frigates and she is interested in history so she enjoyed it, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we were off to a hotel in the bwi area.

    We had a great time, she was surprised the sex was so good LOL and I have one third of the goal in the bag. Tuesday night I have a date with a 18 yo white girl from DC who is definitely DTF if we click. Still working on the Asian, have a couple of prospects but hard to land. Life is good.

  15. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to her recently and I'm also getting weird vibes. She doesn't drive and wants to meet at a place near her. She wants the money upfront before anything goes down. Sounds like there could be a boyfriend waiting in the wings to help with the getaway. What are the weird vibes you're getting?
    Cash and dash with a pimp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape