Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1329

    2017 SB Goals

    Being the goal oriented guy that I am, In Jan I told myself that my goal for 2017 was to have (in the biblical sense) 3 different SB (1 AA, 1 Asian, 1 White) all where I was 3 times the SB's age. For a SB to count I must CIP and the allowance no more than $$. That means 18 or 19 years olds qualify. Along the way I have met plenty of 20 somethings and had great time while I have been working getting the 18 and 19 yo's unicorns in bed. With the year end closing in on I have a streak of luck, I passed this afternoon in the inner harbor with a 19 yo AA spinner taking tours of a couple of the ships there. I gifted her the book Six Frigates and she is interested in history so she enjoyed it, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we were off to a hotel in the bwi area.

    We had a great time, she was surprised the sex was so good LOL and I have one third of the goal in the bag. Tuesday night I have a date with a 18 yo white girl from DC who is definitely DTF if we click. Still working on the Asian, have a couple of prospects but hard to land. Life is good.

  2. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to her recently and I'm also getting weird vibes. She doesn't drive and wants to meet at a place near her. She wants the money upfront before anything goes down. Sounds like there could be a boyfriend waiting in the wings to help with the getaway. What are the weird vibes you're getting?
    Cash and dash with a pimp.

  3. #1327

    Haven't heard back

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad
    I sent her a message a couple months ago, but she never replied back. I've actually been getting that a lot lately. No responses, but I know the girls read my message. Not sure if it's because of my age (early 30's). I know some girls want 40+. I don't think of myself as a supermodel, but I don't think I'm Gollum either. Do you guys ever send another message or just skip to the next girl?

  4. #1326

    She's a headcase. But great in the sack

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-094073865e3c

    Gentlemen:

    This new SA member I happen to have met previously. She was on a free Sugar Dating site, after we met she claimed not to have realized that it was a sugar site LOL. Anyway it was 5 years or more ago and it looks like she has aged a bunch, we messaged and talked on the phone before I picked her up at her house. We had a nice sushi dinner and during the dinner she said, so your staying the night right? She is a gym rat so her body was in outstanding shape. She drinks like a fish and gets plastered on white wine. Anyway we go up to her bed and I fucked the shit out of her as rough as I could give it, she loved it and for the next weeks or so I fucked her silly all uncovered. No money just bought her wine, smokes and dinner.
    So I've been talking with her for awhile now. We met once (no sex) and we clicked really good. She talks soooo much though, OMG. There are times when she calls me and she just rambles on and on and on. I just say "yeah," "uh huh," or "totally" and she thinks I'm like the world's greatest listener. She was supposed to come over to my place like 3 times, but each time it was either an excuse or a no-show. I finally stopped talking to her. Like 2 weeks ago she starts texting me again and apologizing and then calls me. She basically tells me to come over to her place like that instant. I come over, we fuck like 3 times, all uncovered. Only thing I paid for was a bottle of wine. She basically thinks SA is a prostitution ring as a whole. That's probably why she really doesn't ask for a gift. From what she's told me and from the things I've seen, she's pretty loaded. She's a headcase though. There's a little bit of work involved with this one, but if you can put up with her ramblings, then she's a great lay.

  5. #1325

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898
    I've been talking to her recently and I'm also getting weird vibes. She doesn't drive and wants to meet at a place near her. She wants the money upfront before anything goes down. Sounds like there could be a boyfriend waiting in the wings to help with the getaway. What are the weird vibes you're getting?

  6. #1324

    Also babyyyyyygirl0986.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898
    She had or has another account. She either blocked me or deactivated it. It was created Nov 10. I chatted with her there about two weeks ago. She responded quickly and wanted to meet right away. Said I had to come to her since she was taking her driving test the next day. She ghosted after that. The only picture that she re-used was the one with the siding behind her. Not sure if this is helpful but wanted to put it out there.

  7. #1323

    It was a long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltFun  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she seemed high as a kite, kept repeating her questions and comments, got extremely distracted by a son's texts. I was annoyed at her and she was annoyed at me. The date ended before the food was served. Not sure whether I picked a bad day or you got a good one!
    I broke it off after 3 weeks or so after a very odd date with her.

  8. #1322

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-094073865e3c

    Gentlemen:

    This new SA member I happen to have met previously. She was on a free Sugar Dating site, after we met she claimed not to have realized that it was a sugar site LOL. Anyway it was 5 years or more ago and it looks like she has aged a bunch, we messaged and talked on the phone before I picked her up at her house. We had a nice sushi dinner and during the dinner she said, so your staying the night right? She is a gym rat so her body was in outstanding shape. She drinks like a fish and gets plastered on white wine. Anyway we go up to her bed and I fucked the shit out of her as rough as I could give it, she loved it and for the next weeks or so I fucked her silly all uncovered. No money just bought her wine, smokes and dinner.
    Met her and she seemed high as a kite, kept repeating her questions and comments, got extremely distracted by a son's texts. I was annoyed at her and she was annoyed at me. The date ended before the food was served. Not sure whether I picked a bad day or you got a good one!

  9. #1321

    Re: Loveyouu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    I have exchanged a few notes with her -- out of curiosity, did you ever negotiate allowances with her?
    I've been messaging her and she asked for 350. Too much for me, so I declined.

  10. #1320

    W l

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-094073865e3c

    Gentlemen:

    This new SA member I happen to have met previously. She was on a free Sugar Dating site, after we met she claimed not to have realized that it was a sugar site LOL. Anyway it was 5 years or more ago and it looks like she has aged a bunch, we messaged and talked on the phone before I picked her up at her house. We had a nice sushi dinner and during the dinner she said, so your staying the night right? She is a gym rat so her body was in outstanding shape. She drinks like a fish and gets plastered on white wine. Anyway we go up to her bed and I fucked the shit out of her as rough as I could give it, she loved it and for the next weeks or so I fucked her silly all uncovered. No money just bought her wine, smokes and dinner.

  11. #1319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Babygirl92199

    Has anyone sample this? I've been chatting with her and was going to take the plunge but I got these weird vibes from her!! Is this for real or is she scam.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ea6fe1f62898

  12. #1318

    This one

    Wow, this one wanted to text. After some back and forth she goes straight to talking dirty. And wanted a pic of me. I didn't talk back but said thanks and have a good life.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-7adf3705c888

  13. #1317

    Re: LoveYou

    I have exchanged a few notes with her -- out of curiosity, did you ever negotiate allowances with her?

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    This will be the third time I have posted about this girls, so forgive me! Her pics are slightly old, she is very curvy and a dancer, but for you new guys reach out to her. I like them on the slender side, so I am not going after her. But she is clean, kind and still hot! Good luck,

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad

  14. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    It seems some of these women are a little salty because I got banned from SA one girl who manage to give me her number before said I probably got banned for my low amount that I'm Offering which is 150 max.

    How do you get from being banned.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c03dfe75-27a3-46a2-9d8d-cb8170d7536e
    I'm a bit confused. What does this link have to do with you being banned?

  15. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    It seems some of these women are a little salty because I got banned from SA one girl who manage to give me her number before said I probably got banned for my low amount that I'm Offering which is 150 max.

    How do you get from being banned.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c03dfe75-27a3-46a2-9d8d-cb8170d7536e
    It takes a lot to get banned! I had a scammer on WYP who tried to blackmail me. I reported her and sent captures of her blackmail threats, and she's still there to this day. And she's not even paying to use the site. But you are! The same company owns both web sites. I guess contact customer service. Offering low amounts won't get you banned LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape