Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 300 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #454
    That link to the second Layla was fucked, try this: http://passionandcharm.com/laylalove/ Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Which Layla are we talking about? Does anyone have a working link?

    Dudes, it would be EXTREMELY useful if all concerned would please put a link up with thee girls? I know I'm guilty of this too, I've done it myself. But there are just SO many Layla's and Ashley's and etcetera etcetera, so a link (even an ancient one) or something with a number that can be googled, would SURELY be EXCEEDINGLY useful! Yeah, I know it takes time to do this, and to track the data down, especially these days when backpage links cum and go like the tide at the beach.

    Anyway, if its the Layla I know I'm not surprised about the YMMV. The one I know was HARD to get into bareback--I managed it and so did several others, but with me, when she finally agreed it was great with CIP all the way, but talking her into it at first was TOUGH. The Layla I'm taliing about is this one:http://sexylayla.theescortgirl.com. Pics are all fake, she's much heavier but does have very fine big tits and a gorgeous face.

    The only other Layla I've inseminated this decade is this one: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...2453/5/232212. She was previously slam dunk CIP, but the last time I contacted her, she was honest enough to tell me that BBFS was no longer on the menu. So I never went back.

  2. #453

    Links, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    Recently? I met her last week and it was a no go. Though still had a good time.
    Which Layla are we talking about? Does anyone have a working link?

    Dudes, it would be EXTREMELY useful if all concerned would please put a link up with thee girls? I know I'm guilty of this too, I've done it myself. But there are just SO many Layla's and Ashley's and etcetera etcetera, so a link (even an ancient one) or something with a number that can be googled, would SURELY be EXCEEDINGLY useful! Yeah, I know it takes time to do this, and to track the data down, especially these days when backpage links cum and go like the tide at the beach.

    Anyway, if its the Layla I know I'm not surprised about the YMMV. The one I know was HARD to get into bareback--I managed it and so did several others, but with me, when she finally agreed it was great with CIP all the way, but talking her into it at first was TOUGH. The Layla I'm taliing about is this one:http://sexylayla.theescortgirl.com. Pics are all fake, she's much heavier but does have very fine big tits and a gorgeous face.

    The only other Layla I've inseminated this decade is this one: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...2453/5/232212. She was previously slam dunk CIP, but the last time I contacted her, she was honest enough to tell me that BBFS was no longer on the menu. So I never went back.

  3. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsrr6760  [View Original Post]
    Had a bare romp with Layla in randolph.
    Recently? I met her last week and it was a no go. Though still had a good time.

  4. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by SCX13  [View Original Post]
    Hey Assman420, where did you find her - CL or BP? Thanks in advance.
    CL response to an ad I placed.

  5. #450
    Here's another pic showing her tits, probably her best features.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S8x...ew?usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T51...ew?usp=sharing

    This twenty-something young natural tits MILF is full GFE and slam dunk BBFS, with incall in the New Bedford area. But she's rather green and niave, and so we need to keep her info away from assholes who always somehow seem to kill the Golden Lays from these raw-doggin' geese! And because she's green (or at least ACTS green), we need to keep her on the down-low, and protect her from potential LE trouble.

    So, CONTRIBUTING bareback-seeking seniors who have CONTRIBUTED bareback full intel in the past, and have a contributing bareback track record, may PM me for her contact info and more data.

  6. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T51...ew?usp=sharing

    This twenty-something young natural tits MILF is full GFE and slam dunk BBFS, with incall in the New Bedford area. But she's rather green and niave, and so we need to keep her info away from assholes who always somehow seem to kill the Golden Lays from these raw-doggin' geese! And because she's green (or at least ACTS green), we need to keep her on the down-low, and protect her from potential LE trouble.

    So, CONTRIBUTING bareback-seeking seniors who have CONTRIBUTED bareback full intel in the past, and have a contributing bareback track record, may PM me for her contact info and more data.
    I should also mention she's 120 hh.

  7. #448

    Twenty-something MILF

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T51...ew?usp=sharing

    This twenty-something young natural tits MILF is full GFE and slam dunk BBFS, with incall in the New Bedford area. But she's rather green and niave, and so we need to keep her info away from assholes who always somehow seem to kill the Golden Lays from these raw-doggin' geese! And because she's green (or at least ACTS green), we need to keep her on the down-low, and protect her from potential LE trouble.

    So, CONTRIBUTING bareback-seeking seniors who have CONTRIBUTED bareback full intel in the past, and have a contributing bareback track record, may PM me for her contact info and more data.

  8. #447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    Hey Assman420, where did you find her - CL or BP? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assman420  [View Original Post]
    Any cip this one? Was told a benny for it.

  9. #446

    Layla

    Had a bare romp with Layla in randolph.

  10. #445

    Lynn older

    Any cip this one? Was told a benny for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 463B4642-14B3-4384-8788-1721B9E421A7.jpg‎  

  11. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olive a couple of weeks ago. Incall was okay Pics are when she was a little lighter in the chest.

    Session was good only a half hour. BBBJ was very good she was really into it. Protection was optional basically just told not to CIP. I decided to go for the cover but that's was because it had been a while for me and due to her BBBJ skills I was afraid about blasting off too quickly.

    Would probably repeat.

    YMMV.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-2379/1/359477

    Olive - (401) 771-2379 - 29.

    Providence Area.

    Mon, December 4th, 2017 12:12 PM.

    401-771-2379.

    100% real pics 6 x.

    100% fake pics 1 x.

    Real pics but inaccurate 26 x.

    100% scam 28 x.

    100% legit 7 x.

    TER I'd: 330334.

    TER Real Photo: Yes.

    Ad history in Providence link.

    SUGAR BABIES.

    401-771-2379 has 495 ads in Providence since and 0 ads in other cities. 0 fake pics were reported for this ad. 0 different phone numbers used matching images. A written review can be found here.

    Ad link.
    I would proceed with extreme caution with this one. She's under two seperate felony indictments for different larceny capers--one of which is for conspiracy with robbery at knifepoint with a dude she was apparently working with. If you go over to the Providence backpage forum and search under Olive from a couple months ago you will see more about her rap sheet. She does have good reviews and a LOT of BBFS intel. But as far as I'm concerned, her history is far too nefarious for me, so I will be sitting this one out!

  12. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Who is Ally from Somerville? Does she offer BBFS too?
    I use to see her. She was unbelievable. Smoke show. Did anything you wanted. Haven't heard from her since September.

  13. #442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Excellent review

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olive a couple of weeks ago. Incall was okay Pics are when she was a little lighter in the chest.

    Session was good only a half hour. BBBJ was very good she was really into it. Protection was optional basically just told not to CIP. I decided to go for the cover but that's was because it had been a while for me and due to her BBBJ skills I was afraid about blasting off too quickly.

    Would probably repeat.

    YMMV.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-2379/1/359477

    Olive - (401) 771-2379 - 29.

    Providence Area.

    Mon, December 4th, 2017 12:12 PM.

    401-771-2379.

    100% real pics 6 x.

    100% fake pics 1 x.

    Real pics but inaccurate 26 x.

    100% scam 28 x.

    100% legit 7 x.

    TER I'd: 330334.

    TER Real Photo: Yes.

    Ad history in Providence link.

    SUGAR BABIES.

    401-771-2379 has 495 ads in Providence since and 0 ads in other cities. 0 fake pics were reported for this ad. 0 different phone numbers used matching images. A written review can be found here.

    Ad link.
    Thank you!

  14. #441

    Olive

    Saw Olive a couple of weeks ago. Incall was okay Pics are when she was a little lighter in the chest.

    Session was good only a half hour. BBBJ was very good she was really into it. Protection was optional basically just told not to CIP. I decided to go for the cover but that's was because it had been a while for me and due to her BBBJ skills I was afraid about blasting off too quickly.

    Would probably repeat.

    YMMV.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-2379/1/359477

    Olive - (401) 771-2379 - 29.

    Providence Area.

    Mon, December 4th, 2017 12:12 PM.

    • 401-771-2379.

    100% real pics 6 x.

    100% fake pics 1 x.

    Real pics but inaccurate 26 x.

    100% scam 28 x.

    100% legit 7 x.

    TER I'd: 330334.

    TER Real Photo: Yes.

    Ad history in Providence link.

    SUGAR BABIES.

    401-771-2379 has 495 ads in Providence since and 0 ads in other cities. 0 fake pics were reported for this ad. 0 different phone numbers used matching images. A written review can be found here.

    Ad link.

  15. #440

    Dentures

    Does she really do a good house cleaning besides the sex?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape