Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 300 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4488
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #438

    Dentures

    I ended up contacting her through the 508 number. I wasn't interested in a car date but was lucky enough to have a chance to see her during her very limited incall schedule. She lives in a pretty nice neighborhood. I think the estimate of 35 is probably about right since she mentioned something about her 15 year old child. The photos that have been posted are accurate. I think she's pretty hot. Kind of tall, A-cups (which I like), some meat on her behind but not anything to be considered "fat" (tatoo verified). I was easily able to talk her down from her initial offer to the "GiannniVersace special" (without mentioning him or this site, I simply asked). When I met her she was fresh out of the shower so her hair wasn't as straight as in the pictures and she was actually naked. A little small talk to get comfortable. She has a nice personality if a little spacey (sidetracked mid sentence then can't remember what she was talking about). She kind of politely (not pushy) asked for the money in advance which I didn't mind since I already knew she had been reviewed. Started off with some oral which some have already commented is with dentures out and feels good. Then she actually asked if I would like a condom or not (which she provided). I accepted her offer figuring I would ditch it if I was having any trouble finishing (which I did not). I'm usually kind of vanilla, so a couple different positions and I was finished, nothing crazy. I guess when you get right down to it, it was "wham bam thank you maam" but I did not feel ripped off. Any questions, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    28? I've done a little research on her, and she is mos def 35.

  2. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    28? I've done a little research on her, and she is mos def 35.
    Wouldn't be surprised if she was actually 40.

  3. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by BBbabeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    She's only 28 and wears dentures??
    28? I've done a little research on her, and she is mos def 35.

  4. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    You, my friend, know how to do your research. Just to add a bit into the mix, from the other members that I have chatted with, she will start off with a BBBJ where she removes her dentures and slides them under a pillow. She will then hop on your dick raw, without any warning. Some of you may welcome this, and some of you may not. Since you are reading this in the Boston Bareback Ladies forum, it is probably appreciated. She will also let you CIP. I personally have not been able to get my schedule to work out, but if any of you gents were able to negotiate anal, or if she surprised you with it, I'd love to know. I plan on meeting up with her myself once my schedule allows, and I will see if she is amenable to taking video and / or pics. If I get any, I will make sure to share. One of my idols here is KingofFours in terms of his pic collections and I aspire to be like him.
    She's only 28 and wears dentures??

  5. #434
    You, my friend, know how to do your research. Just to add a bit into the mix, from the other members that I have chatted with, she will start off with a BBBJ where she removes her dentures and slides them under a pillow. She will then hop on your dick raw, without any warning. Some of you may welcome this, and some of you may not. Since you are reading this in the Boston Bareback Ladies forum, it is probably appreciated. She will also let you CIP. I personally have not been able to get my schedule to work out, but if any of you gents were able to negotiate anal, or if she surprised you with it, I'd love to know. I plan on meeting up with her myself once my schedule allows, and I will see if she is amenable to taking video and / or pics. If I get any, I will make sure to share. One of my idols here is KingofFours in terms of his pic collections and I aspire to be like him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Duke et al, Same Number(s), Same Girl(s), Different Gigs !

    She's had links from her names and the phone numbers ranging from, escorts, dinner dates, milf, and now (drum rollllllll) she is a landscaper too (and, during 2017 she is a wannabe actress, she is part Indian just like Liz Warren, and a JC Penney alum) ? Further, who the heck offers services in "West Lynn"?

    Well, I guess, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do ! That's a first for me.

    She morphs and transforms herself a hell of a lot. In an old, non-escort bp ad, under show biz auditions: My name is Elizabeth and I am 5"9', 145 lbs, Cherokee Indian and Italian/Irish. Long dark hair, brn eyes. Looking for someone to discover me!!!! I am 29 yrs old and I graduated from Barbizon Modeling School and modeled for JCPenney's. I am experienced in this area. Please contact me at 508-683-9268!!

    The 9268 number has also been affiliated with an auto repair place in Metrowest. Maybe a repair guy is the one who got miffed when one of you called her number.

    Try this link to a November 20th ad, which uses the name Morgan again, and there are others which refer to offering services in a lot of cities and towns: https://westlynn.claz.org/classified...q=339-210-1352. She's been using the same pics as in the link for bobp, for a loota months back, when she was pushing SEXchat and AFF. She uses fuzzy math, because 6 months ago she was 2 years younger than in current ads, but in a different ad, she was 1 year older. My, how time flies.

    So Duke, gotta ask, did you get a little weed wackin' when you got your bbbj ? Because I believe your post, I actually wanna connect with her because she is fascinating.

    Go figure.

  6. #433

    A Diversified Multi Talented Woman of Many Ages

    Duke et al, Same Number(s), Same Girl(s), Different Gigs !

    She's had links from her names and the phone numbers ranging from, escorts, dinner dates, milf, and now (drum rollllllll) she is a landscaper too (and, during 2017 she is a wannabe actress, she is part Indian just like Liz Warren, and a JC Penney alum) ? Further, who the heck offers services in "West Lynn"?

    Well, I guess, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do ! That's a first for me.

    She morphs and transforms herself a hell of a lot. In an old, non-escort bp ad, under show biz auditions: My name is Elizabeth and I am 5"9', 145 lbs, Cherokee Indian and Italian/Irish. Long dark hair, brn eyes. Looking for someone to discover me!!!! I am 29 yrs old and I graduated from Barbizon Modeling School and modeled for JCPenney's. I am experienced in this area. Please contact me at 508-683-9268!!

    The 9268 number has also been affiliated with an auto repair place in Metrowest. Maybe a repair guy is the one who got miffed when one of you called her number.

    Try this link to a November 20th ad, which uses the name Morgan again, and there are others which refer to offering services in a lot of cities and towns: https://westlynn.claz.org/classified...q=339-210-1352. She's been using the same pics as in the link for bobp, for a loota months back, when she was pushing SEXchat and AFF. She uses fuzzy math, because 6 months ago she was 2 years younger than in current ads, but in a different ad, she was 1 year older. My, how time flies.

    So Duke, gotta ask, did you get a little weed wackin' when you got your bbbj ? Because I believe your post, I actually wanna connect with her because she is fascinating.

    Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    Try this. Same girl. Different number. http://www.bitchesofbp.com/508-683-9268/?id=39104058

  7. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine texted her number from that ad and got somebody else who seemed pissed off. Is her number still accurate?
    Try this.

    Same girl. Different number.

    http://www.bitchesofbp.com/508-683-9268/?id=39104058

  8. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine texted her number from that ad and got somebody else who seemed pissed off. Is her number still accurate?
    As far as I know yes. Maybe depending on how he approached her?

    I don't always say anything specific thru text but rather just saying I saw her ad on BP.

  9. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    Awesome BBBJ! Next time I think I'm just going for her BBBJ she can do car dates or incalls at certain times times she said.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/MiscSe...shell/48602632
    I had another number from her that always went into voice mail. I had some contact with her via e-mail indicating that her phone is on eternal voice mail and she indicated that she would call me but never did. Does she do BBFSCIP?

  10. #429

    Morgan / Elizabeth.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/MiscSe...shell/48602632

    I reached her on the other number but the number in that ad also links back to her as well.

    I saw her a couple of months ago at her incall. Quiet condo complex. She has limited incall hours which could explain why you got the brush off when you contacted her.

  11. #428
    A buddy of mine texted her number from that ad and got somebody else who seemed pissed off. Is her number still accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    Awesome BBBJ! Next time I think I'm just going for her BBBJ she can do car dates or incalls at certain times times she said.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/MiscSe...shell/48602632

  12. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedHeadShot  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that is her. Didn't know she had a different number.
    Awesome BBBJ! Next time I think I'm just going for her BBBJ she can do car dates or incalls at certain times times she said.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/MiscSe...shell/48602632

  13. #426
    Ashley Taylor back in town. If any lucky guys visit her this time and can do cip let us know.

  14. #425

    2 Menu Changes

    Gents, there are two providers in RI who I have seen many times and left many loads in, who were, up until very recently, both lots of fun, and easy CIP for me and a lot of others. But both of these ladies have now, sadly, removed bareback fucking from their menus. I have discussed both of these ladies before with a few gents privately, but I've not publically posted them on this board.

    I cannot post the details of this on here for several reasons, but if you are a contributing senior here, or if you know me already and if we've shared info on bareback full service girls before, I can tell you who they are, and give you more details privately.

    I hate to be the bearer of the bad news, but for those gents who, like me, will NEVER knowingly go to see girls who insist on condoms, I figure that it might save you a lot of time wasting and loss of money.

  15. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Scrappydoo the guy is legit & he went through a lot of effort to put this together & make it work.

    The girl was awesome & so much into getting fucked which to me made it all worth while, we could've used more guys & so could she!

    I understand a gangbang isn't everyone's cup of tea but if a gangbang is on your bucket list & Scrappydoo hits you up I would recommend attending.
    Thats amazing. Ill definitely keep an eye out for another post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape