Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,056 to 26,070 of 61409
-
12-07-17 13:10 #35354Senior Member

Posts: 339Pics
Did not like the jizz.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 12:54 #35353Senior Member

Posts: 339Cb hottie
Don't know her name. Caught her off FH. She said she used to work up BP but moved down by FH. Curly brown hair, great body, clean face. Tight firm ass. Almost passed her up cause she looked like a civi or TGTBT.
Got in the car. Nice face, nice teeth, no signs of use except her hands. Her hands were real swollen. Holding something hot I guess. Chewed up nails.
Ok attitude. Argued price and services. Good BJ, good body ok FS.
Pictures coming soon. Prettier than her pics but her face is all twisted up in the pics cause she hates the jizz.
-
12-07-17 06:27 #35352Senior Member

Posts: 2419She'll be on Wilkens from Brunswick to Payson.
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
Naturally sexy, but this is crazy pussy. If she'd leave the girl & boy alone she'd be exceptional.
The tightest pussy on the west side, but the flakiness will make you give up after awhile.
So enjoy if you catch, but make sure it's a hit & run.
I caught at beginning, but after 50/50 encounters I had to distance.
Definite bunny boiler tendencies. Could benefit from legal medications or serious rehab for the trip-polar condition and sociopathic behavior.
-
12-07-17 03:02 #35351Senior Member

Posts: 67LOL. Same to you Man
And may all the HOs you do,. Be Right and tight. Good night!
Originally Posted by SleepingBag
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 00:47 #35350Senior Member

Posts: 549Cookie-Cutter Story
So seems like all the SW's in Baltimore use this cookie-cutter story if you ask them why they became homeless or started the business. They lived with mom. Mom's bf didn't like them. So mom kicked out her own daughter. And they all have one 3 year old child.
-
12-06-17 22:58 #35349Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-06-17 21:00 #35348Senior Member

Posts: 994This game
What up you crazy mo foes? So I'm a hobbiest from back in the day before BP and before CL had their adult services page taken down. Thats about when I got the itch if you will. Never scooped up a SW but I've been reading these posts for years and have been very curious. I took a drive a couple of times the last couple of months down a few streets mentioned here but didn't really see much. Once was during the day, couple times was at night but never saw anything. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the neighborhood idk. I'd really like to try this particular game out but need a little direction and guidance I guess. Anything anyone can do to help is much appreciated.
Shooter out!
-
12-06-17 19:37 #35347Senior Member

Posts: 136Adobe flash is the issue. It's no longer available on Apple products. Must use a pc.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 18:55 #35346Senior Member

Posts: 549Most were no's for me too but a handful. They are rare.
Originally Posted by TheFrack5
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 18:52 #35345Senior Member

Posts: 549Same for me at Dundalk. Dry every time I go there. So not sure what time or day.
Originally Posted by VansVille2010
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 17:35 #35344Senior Member

Posts: 1330CCPtube
You probably have something incompatible in your settings, there has been some past discussion on this. In my experience, this page never works on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone), but it always works perfectly on a Windows PC.
Originally Posted by SolInvictus
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 16:35 #35343Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sometimes says something about flash player on my computer.
Originally Posted by SolInvictus
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 16:28 #35342Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sex game is great when she's stable. Likes to be choked, spanked, and doggied. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 09:31 #35341Senior Member

Posts: 36Ccptube links.
The page comes up but the video never does. Any idea what the deal is? This is the only website I have a problem with.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
BTW. Thanks for the great updates guys! I've been a lurker for a long time. Hope to post more soon and share my experiences.
-
12-06-17 07:31 #35340Senior Member

Posts: 221Seeing the gifs and vid made me remember when did this with a chick once (though not a SW). It was just a few seconds, but she ended up throwing up all over LOL. She was super embarrassed and apologetic and ran for a towel to clean me up. I just laughed it off, telling her its all good. After clean up, we resumed activities and still had a good time.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





