Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35311
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    You probably have something incompatible in your settings, there has been some past discussion on this. In my experience, this page never works on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone), but it always works perfectly on a Windows PC.
    Adobe flash is the issue. It's no longer available on Apple products. Must use a pc.

  2. #35310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrack5  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the gifs and vid made me remember when did this with a chick once (though not a SW). It was just a few seconds, but she ended up throwing up all over LOL. She was super embarrassed and apologetic and ran for a towel to clean me up. I just laughed it off, telling her its all good. After clean up, we resumed activities and still had a good time.
    Most were no's for me too but a handful. They are rare.

  3. #35309
    Quote Originally Posted by VansVille2010  [View Original Post]
    I went down ddalk ave today, a few out, nothing that looked very good. Toni was out but I've seen her before so didn't pick her up (although she is very good). BP latley, the quality seems to have gone way down, at all times, I guess because of the cold? Is this everyones experience?

    Where and what time are people seeing anything in MP? Uhal to royal farms I have heard is the area, I see nothing there when I look, maybe 1 max, that doesn't look very good.

    As for wilkens, how does the quantity and quality compare to BP and ddalk ave? Thanks.
    Same for me at Dundalk. Dry every time I go there. So not sure what time or day.

  4. #35308

    CCPtube

    Quote Originally Posted by SolInvictus  [View Original Post]
    The page comes up but the video never does. Any idea what the deal is? This is the only website I have a problem with.
    You probably have something incompatible in your settings, there has been some past discussion on this. In my experience, this page never works on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone), but it always works perfectly on a Windows PC.

  5. #35307
    Quote Originally Posted by SolInvictus  [View Original Post]
    The page comes up but the video never does. Any idea what the deal is? This is the only website I have a problem with.

    BTW. Thanks for the great updates guys! I've been a lurker for a long time. Hope to post more soon and share my experiences.
    Sometimes says something about flash player on my computer.

  6. #35306
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    Wilkins and Catherine St leading down and across the street to where that church is nearby.

    I think her name is Bekka or Bella or something, honestly forgot.

    What I'd do remember is that her sex game is on point, head game: meh, and she does Greek. Only problem is her attitude.

    It's not that serious, any SW who's on something can be broken to do almost anything you want, and she's no different.

    I thought I saw her, and when I try to pick her up, someone else scooped her up.

    Maybe I thought it was someone on here might have hooked up with her, and give me some suggestions / second opinion.

    On her sex game.
    Sex game is great when she's stable. Likes to be choked, spanked, and doggied. Good luck.

  7. #35305

    Ccptube links.

    The page comes up but the video never does. Any idea what the deal is? This is the only website I have a problem with.

    BTW. Thanks for the great updates guys! I've been a lurker for a long time. Hope to post more soon and share my experiences.

  8. #35304
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Any of you met girls who are willing to provide it? Not just DT. This is pushing it all the way down her throat, and holding her head down as long as she can hold it. Like this.

    https://gfycat.com/HonoredAltruisticIzuthrush

    https://gfycat.com/VariableSizzlingKangaroo

    There should be drool and tears and turning red.

    Video 40 seconds 60 seconds in this one is a champ.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h57ec41e85c30c
    Seeing the gifs and vid made me remember when did this with a chick once (though not a SW). It was just a few seconds, but she ended up throwing up all over LOL. She was super embarrassed and apologetic and ran for a towel to clean me up. I just laughed it off, telling her its all good. After clean up, we resumed activities and still had a good time.

  9. #35303
    Quote Originally Posted by VansVille2010  [View Original Post]
    I went down ddalk ave today, a few out, nothing that looked very good. Toni was out but I've seen her before so didn't pick her up (although she is very good). BP latley, the quality seems to have gone way down, at all times, I guess because of the cold? Is this everyones experience?

    Where and what time are people seeing anything in MP? Uhal to royal farms I have heard is the area, I see nothing there when I look, maybe 1 max, that doesn't look very good.

    As for wilkens, how does the quantity and quality compare to BP and ddalk ave? Thanks.
    Where did you see Toni she has been Mia for a while now. I wouldn't have passed her up, especially with her services. And to answer your question No the cold has nothing to do with anything. The best chics are out in the cold season, the drugs dictate the SW strolling if drugs are out the girls are out simple and plain. So when you don't see chics in popular areas that just means shop is Close. Nothing else get the weather notion out of your head Dude as always be safe.

  10. #35302

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, where did you pick her up??
    Wilkins and Catherine St leading down and across the street to where that church is nearby.

    I think her name is Bekka or Bella or something, honestly forgot.

    What I'd do remember is that her sex game is on point, head game: meh, and she does Greek. Only problem is her attitude.

    It's not that serious, any SW who's on something can be broken to do almost anything you want, and she's no different.

    I thought I saw her, and when I try to pick her up, someone else scooped her up.

    Maybe I thought it was someone on here might have hooked up with her, and give me some suggestions / second opinion.

    On her sex game.

  11. #35301
    I went down ddalk ave today, a few out, nothing that looked very good. Toni was out but I've seen her before so didn't pick her up (although she is very good). BP latley, the quality seems to have gone way down, at all times, I guess because of the cold? Is this everyones experience?

    Where and what time are people seeing anything in MP? Uhal to royal farms I have heard is the area, I see nothing there when I look, maybe 1 max, that doesn't look very good.

    As for wilkens, how does the quantity and quality compare to BP and ddalk ave? Thanks.

  12. #35300
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, quick question.

    Anyone seen her recently?

    I forgot her name. I owe her in round 2.

    Also any additional reviews, things I need to try out on her?
    Looks familiar, where did you pick her up??

  13. #35299
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Any of you met girls who are willing to provide it? Not just DT. This is pushing it all the way down her throat, and holding her head down as long as she can hold it. Like this.

    https://gfycat.com/HonoredAltruisticIzuthrush

    https://gfycat.com/VariableSizzlingKangaroo

    There should be drool and tears and turning red.

    Video 40 seconds 60 seconds in this one is a champ.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h57ec41e85c30c
    I only met 2 who could hold all of it and tongue my balls too. Ranee and Allison. Both are away from the game right now. Darlene did it once for the hell if it. Rest her sweet heart.

  14. #35298
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBag  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Vega. But that last one was hard to watch. It's obvious from her eyes that she's too heavily drugged up and weak to resist. I felt sorry for her. The other two (gifs) are a different story because you can tell the girls were really into it.
    Not positive about that. Look at their video history. Those two are a steady couple. They are both into that stuff. They are bf and gf.

  15. #35297
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up the other night after midnight. Someone really needs to save this girl. Awesome bbbjwcim / rimming LOL. No wonder the douch bag ex bf trys to hate on her. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Stay clean and keep the balls shaved. Catch her if you can!!
    Not sure if she's out there anymore. But yes, she was totally awesome. Great spirit and lovely personality. She told me that people take advantage of her alot because she was raised up to be nice to people. At risk of not seeing her again, I do hope she's found happiness and safety.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape