Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #384

    SA's Search function and other functions

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I like her face. I hope her pictures are accurate. It's odd though that I've searched for Asians 5 feet and under but she's never popped up. Sometimes I think their search engine needs some work. I've seen girls some of you have posted about here and they never appear when I search for them. The only appear going directly to their link.
    SA's search function sucks and I've had another persistent problem: when I "Hide members" who have viewed me, they don't stay hidden. When I "hide members" who have favorited me, they DO stay hidden! Has anyone else noticed the same problem?

  2. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by KasherSD  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1
    Thanks for the tip. I like her face. I hope her pictures are accurate. It's odd though that I've searched for Asians 5 feet and under but she's never popped up. Sometimes I think their search engine needs some work. I've seen girls some of you have posted about here and they never appear when I search for them. The only appear going directly to their link.

  3. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by KasherSD  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1
    LOL, straight to the point, I like that, thanks for the report.

  4. #381

    Katy434 - Sex Addict

    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1

  5. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Kendall San Diego.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7a79c1419f58

    Have been messaging with her today, everything seems to be going well and set up a meeting for this evening. At the last second she wants me to front her 20 for gas using the cash. Me app. I know its only 20 bucks, but I just can't get over sending money to someone I've never met.

    Now she might be legit, just beware fellow mongers, she may be a scammer.
    You did the right thing. I would have told her the same thing, I don't mind handing her a 20 for gas money after the M&G, but just not over online payment.

  6. #379

    Agree, not a good pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Did she send other pictures of herself? Her face is kind of other-worldly. Are you sure she's not from Mars? Will $20 get her spaceship from Mars to S. D?

    I wouldn't send money in advance like that. I might offer to reimburse her for gas once she shows up. She certainly doesn't know anything about sales, that's for sure!

    Good luck. Nail her!
    Yes, she did send another pic, much better appearance. If I can figure out how to upload will post it here.

  7. #378

    Kind of a weird face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Kendall San Diego.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7a79c1419f58

    Have been messaging with her today, everything seems to be going well and set up a meeting for this evening. At the last second she wants me to front her 20 for gas using the cash. Me app. I know its only 20 bucks, but I just can't get over sending money to someone I've never met.

    Now she might be legit, just beware fellow mongers, she may be a scammer.
    Did she send other pictures of herself? Her face is kind of other-worldly. Are you sure she's not from Mars? Will $20 get her spaceship from Mars to S. D?

    I wouldn't send money in advance like that. I might offer to reimburse her for gas once she shows up. She certainly doesn't know anything about sales, that's for sure!

    Good luck. Nail her!

  8. #377

    Kendall_San Diego

    Kendall San Diego.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7a79c1419f58

    Have been messaging with her today, everything seems to be going well and set up a meeting for this evening. At the last second she wants me to front her 20 for gas using the cash. Me app. I know its only 20 bucks, but I just can't get over sending money to someone I've never met.

    Now she might be legit, just beware fellow mongers, she may be a scammer.

  9. #376

    Don't go crazy. Keep your money in your pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    Also, do you guys go wild on the first date and hand them an envelope with the allowance? Or is the first night kinda like on the fly?
    I hand over an envelope only if we've had sex. If it's just been a friendly chat, lunch / dinner or, in your case, a movie, I would not pay. The women know or SHOULD know that money is paid for booty, not the honor of hanging out with them. If I wanted a friend, I'd get a dog. All that doesn't mean I haven't wasted money on lunch or dinner and walked away empty-handed. The women know how to game the system, too. For that reason, I will hopefully never buy lunch or dinner for someone who is not either a sure-thing or a fantasy-girl.

  10. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    That's good advice. I wonder what I could change it to since I pretty much only have Friday night to get with this babe. I'm going out of town for the weekend. I can cancel the plans since the plan was for Friday. She says her roommate is pretty bad about visitors and I don't have my place to bring her either. Probably need to get a room which is going to be painful.

    What do you guys think I should do?
    It all depends what you want to do with her. If you are a type of person who enjoys being accompanied by hot girls, by all means please go for it. I am definitely supporting the whole movie thing. As far as getting a room, try to avoid weekend for lower rates.

  11. #374
    Also, do you guys go wild on the first date and hand them an envelope with the allowance? Or is the first night kinda like on the fly?

  12. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I would never agree to go to a movie for a first-time date unless she were someone with whom I was willing to go very slowly with because I was crazy about her and wanted a long-term relationship. And those type of women are rare--hypothetical at this point. I think your potential babe doesn't understand--or is in denial about--the intent of the SA web site. I love the ones whose profiles say they want a platonic relationship. Ha! Wrong site, baby! Go to Christian Mingle or Virgins-are-Us.

    If you haven't already gone to the movies, change the plan. If you've gone already or can't change the plan, report back to us and let us know what transpired. We'd be interested in knowing. Just for the fun of it.

    By the way, if you do go to a movie, sitting in the back and seeing how far she'll let you go could be really fun. And then afterwards--going straight to your place and getting down--could be wild with a warm-up like that!
    That's good advice. I wonder what I could change it to since I pretty much only have Friday night to get with this babe. I'm going out of town for the weekend. I can cancel the plans since the plan was for Friday. She says her roommate is pretty bad about visitors and I don't have my place to bring her either. Probably need to get a room which is going to be painful.

    What do you guys think I should do?

  13. #372

    I noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Cutiepie38.

    Angelbabe47.

    These two new profiles look suspicious, essentially same wording, created nearly at the same time. Not really sure what the intent is here.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-ca012f4b6141

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-cf179c7c2b57
    For some reason the profiles didn't come up when I hit these links, but I noticed this before and was suspicious. It's got to be their management. And not very smart at that.

  14. #371

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    At least he provides links which makes reports more credible. Its funny how guys that have no links but a dozen sbs in rotation and paying nothing never gets questioned. Much rather read these reports than the penthouse letters.
    Stories are fairly worthless if they don't have links, names, or other ways to help fellow mongers.

  15. #370

    Be patient or change the plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys do if the SB asks to go to a movie and then she actually picks a movie that she might like. I don't want her to be looking at the movie obviously. I thought it was a good idea to take her to the movies because then I could get some pre-game action on, but she might actually be paying attention to the movie. Talk about a plan backfiring.
    I would never agree to go to a movie for a first-time date unless she were someone with whom I was willing to go very slowly with because I was crazy about her and wanted a long-term relationship. And those type of women are rare--hypothetical at this point. I think your potential babe doesn't understand--or is in denial about--the intent of the SA web site. I love the ones whose profiles say they want a platonic relationship. Ha! Wrong site, baby! Go to Christian Mingle or Virgins-are-Us.

    If you haven't already gone to the movies, change the plan. If you've gone already or can't change the plan, report back to us and let us know what transpired. We'd be interested in knowing. Just for the fun of it.

    By the way, if you do go to a movie, sitting in the back and seeing how far she'll let you go could be really fun. And then afterwards--going straight to your place and getting down--could be wild with a warm-up like that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape