Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #361

    Yeah buddy!

    Fucked my way from slc to wisconsin and back via sa during thanksgiving good times!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    So I just returned Friday night after being in Seattle for two weeks. Here's the blow by blow:

    Nov 18: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-401cab17324f.

    Met with this one above for coffee then at her place after a few weeks of texting 619-751- As we started making out, she noticed the plane tickets on the inside pocket of my sports coat. She was surprised that I was heading Seattle in the afternoon. We were just about to do it then she got upset. Oh, well I chunked to lesson learned but I atleast got to fondle her ample breasts.

    Nov 19: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-6297bd6b4629.

    This above met with for drinks at bar in the hotel I was staying at. After a few martinis she straight up said $500 all night, all you want but covered intercourse but BBBJ. She then said, don't worry I am clean. It was beyond my norm but what the hell, she is hot and will fuck all night. Took the offer and got to face fuck (no gag! BBBJ CIM spit and cum on face, anal once, vaginal x2. Then in the morning, anal before breakfast and BBBJ CIM surprisingly swallowed before she headed out the door because she did not want to mess up her hair and dress. LOL.

    Nov 20: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-a7f98edd3747.

    This above I have been texting with for a few weeks and were supposed to meet for lunch. But I was too damn exhausted from the night before so I politely asked to pass, I told her that I couldn't bail out early from a meeting to drive up north to meet for lunch. I will meet her again in two weeks when I return to Seattle.

    Nov 21: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-177d9176bb8f.

    I have texting with the SB above and she agreed to meet up at a Panera near a casino near where she live. We agreed upon $200 to be intimate but couldn't host since mom and pop are home. So we went to my rental black fore runner and parked at an secluded area behind the casino. Doesn't want bare so I said it's ok I've got a couple. We went to the back seat and she started with covered BJ which really good with extra caressing of the twins. Then she saddled up and did CG and RCG which did it for me. We rested a bit and she asked if she can smoke her weed. I told her sure as long as she steps out the truck. She did by just putting on her jeans and sweat, leaving the rest of her stuff. She was done in few minutes and asked for her purse. So it's good that she has a handy dandy mouthwash. So another round of covered BBBJ as a grabbed on her ample tits. She saddled up again for CG, RCG, doggie then anal. She started screaming, saying I'm too big for her. I added spit and went in slowly. She was getting into it moaning while I play with her clit. I came in her anus ans she said she couldn't believed she' like anal. LOL.

    Nov 23: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d71e4273eb5f.

    Met the above for coffee at a popular coffee place in Seattle (the original Starbucks). She is not asking for $$ but wants serious commitment if there is chemistry that develops. After an hour, we parted ways. It happens and I at least got hugs and kisses for $3 latte.

    Nov 25: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bf32a65dd4bb.

    The SB above met with me for mid- morning coffee. She needs money for college and is asking for $600 for an hour of intimacy. When I told her I could only offer the $200 I have in the envelope she stood up and left. Oh, well.

    Nov 26: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d.

    So the SBs above whom I've met before met with me again for drinks at the bar at the hotel I'm staying in. Per our previous meet, I handed the two envelopes containing $300 each. I told them I have my own mini bar up in my room and we can take the fun up stairs (just so I can save $$ As I was having my whiskey on the rocks and they were having their gin and tonics, they started disrobing and kissed each other. So I joined in. We were pouring and sucking alcohol on each of our erogenous zones. All access available and I came 6 times overnight. Now I regret sharing these two to mongers in Seattle.

    Nov 27: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-07473dc7ffed.

    I was suppose to be meeting the SB above for a movie date but she NS on me. Oh, well. NS- no showed.

    Nov 29: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-33160ee74867.

    Met this SB above for drinks. After a few glasses of wine, we went up to my room and continued drinking and chatting. We cuddled then kissed, then on to the bed. All bare but no anal. Came twice that evening. We both fell asleep hugging one another at about midnight. Then she got up at 2 am saying she has to go because her husband will be home 6 am. LOL. She freshened up and finally left at 4 am ish but she did give a nice BBBJ CIM goodbye before freshening up. $$ was never discussed.

    Nov 31: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f20826757b5c.

    The above SB goes to college and has GPS asking for $700 to be intimate. She did agree to meet for coffee near her university. I told her I have never given anyone more than $200 to be intimate. She then said it's ok and it was nice meeting me. You win some, you lose some.

    Dec 1: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-4ae57035d200.

    The two SBs above have mentioned here before. I have been texting with Candice and was asking $350 each to be intimate. BBBJ but covered intercourse and no anal. So I agreed and boy was I glad that I agreed. These two are hot and wild. In all I came five times in four hours at their place.

    So today I am too exhausted to meet this other SB in Torrance that I had to cancel.

    Happy mongering.

  2. #360

    I print tickets all the time

    And after I'm done, I shred them. They are NOT going to be saved on any of my electronic devices.

    Also, thank you for an excellent report Snake .

  3. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I really don't think JakeDSnake is FOS either but he did have to add an extra day to November in order to get in all of his quests!

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    At least he provides links which makes reports more credible. Its funny how guys that have no links but a dozen sbs in rotation and paying nothing never gets questioned. Much rather read these reports than the penthouse letters.

  4. #358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Who still prints tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    So I just returned Friday night after being in Seattle for two weeks.

    As we started making out, she noticed the plane tickets on the inside pocket of my sports coat. She was surprised that I was heading Seattle in the afternoon. We were just about to do it then she got upset. Oh, well I chunked to lesson learned but I atleast got to fondle her ample breasts.
    I probably flew 50 times this year and I can't remember the last time I had a printed boarding pass.

    It is the second decade of the 21st Century. Save a tree!

    All that said, I LOVED your stories. Thanks for sharing.

    C3.

  5. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Even if they don't write, I guarantee that every guy on this forum thinks you are a hero! Either that or full of Sh*t, but I don't think you are. Great performances and great stories. As for the rest of us, we have some catching up to do.
    Well, I really don't think JakeDSnake is FOS either but he did have to add an extra day to November in order to get in all of his quests!

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  6. #356

    Cutiepie38 and angelbabe47

    Cutiepie38.

    Angelbabe47.

    These two new profiles look suspicious, essentially same wording, created nearly at the same time. Not really sure what the intent is here.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-ca012f4b6141

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-cf179c7c2b57

  7. #355

    Hero +1

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Even if they don't write, I guarantee that every guy on this forum thinks you are a hero! Either that or full of Sh*t, but I don't think you are. Great performances and great stories. As for the rest of us, we have some catching up to do.
    Maybe I should check out Seattle, haven't been there in years. You have one commando penisaurus.

  8. #354

    You Are A Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    So I just returned Friday night after being in Seattle for two weeks. Here's the blow by blow:

    Nov 18: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-401cab17324f.

    Met with this one above for coffee then at her place after a few weeks of texting 619-751- As we started making out, she noticed the plane tickets on the inside pocket of my sports coat. She was surprised that I was heading Seattle in the afternoon. We were just about to do it then she got upset. Oh, well I chunked to lesson learned but I atleast got to fondle her ample breasts.

    Nov 19: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-6297bd6b4629.

    This above met with for drinks at bar in the hotel I was staying at. After a few martinis she straight up said $500 all night, all you want but covered intercourse but BBBJ. She then said, don't worry I am clean. It was beyond my norm but what the hell, she is hot and will fuck all night. Took the offer and got to face fuck (no gag! BBBJ CIM spit and cum on face, anal once, vaginal x2. Then in the morning, anal before breakfast and BBBJ CIM surprisingly swallowed before she headed out the door because she did not want to mess up her hair and dress. LOL.

    Nov 20: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-a7f98edd3747.

    This above I have been texting with for a few weeks and were supposed to meet for lunch. But I was too damn exhausted from the night before so I politely asked to pass, I told her that I couldn't bail out early from a meeting to drive up north to meet for lunch. I will meet her again in two weeks when I return to Seattle.

    Nov 21: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-177d9176bb8f.

    I have texting with the SB above and she agreed to meet up at a Panera near a casino near where she live. We agreed upon $200 to be intimate but couldn't host since mom and pop are home. So we went to my rental black fore runner and parked at an secluded area behind the casino. Doesn't want bare so I said it's ok I've got a couple. We went to the back seat and she started with covered BJ which really good with extra caressing of the twins. Then she saddled up and did CG and RCG which did it for me. We rested a bit and she asked if she can smoke her weed. I told her sure as long as she steps out the truck. She did by just putting on her jeans and sweat, leaving the rest of her stuff. She was done in few minutes and asked for her purse. So it's good that she has a handy dandy mouthwash. So another round of covered BBBJ as a grabbed on her ample tits. She saddled up again for CG, RCG, doggie then anal. She started screaming, saying I'm too big for her. I added spit and went in slowly. She was getting into it moaning while I play with her clit. I came in her anus ans she said she couldn't believed she' like anal. LOL.

    Nov 23: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d71e4273eb5f.

    Met the above for coffee at a popular coffee place in Seattle (the original Starbucks). She is not asking for $$ but wants serious commitment if there is chemistry that develops. After an hour, we parted ways. It happens and I at least got hugs and kisses for $3 latte.

    Nov 25: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bf32a65dd4bb.

    The SB above met with me for mid- morning coffee. She needs money for college and is asking for $600 for an hour of intimacy. When I told her I could only offer the $200 I have in the envelope she stood up and left. Oh, well.

    Nov 26: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d.

    So the SBs above whom I've met before met with me again for drinks at the bar at the hotel I'm staying in. Per our previous meet, I handed the two envelopes containing $300 each. I told them I have my own mini bar up in my room and we can take the fun up stairs (just so I can save $$ As I was having my whiskey on the rocks and they were having their gin and tonics, they started disrobing and kissed each other. So I joined in. We were pouring and sucking alcohol on each of our erogenous zones. All access available and I came 6 times overnight. Now I regret sharing these two to mongers in Seattle.

    Nov 27: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-07473dc7ffed.

    I was suppose to be meeting the SB above for a movie date but she NS on me. Oh, well. NS- no showed.

    Nov 29: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-33160ee74867.

    Met this SB above for drinks. After a few glasses of wine, we went up to my room and continued drinking and chatting. We cuddled then kissed, then on to the bed. All bare but no anal. Came twice that evening. We both fell asleep hugging one another at about midnight. Then she got up at 2 am saying she has to go because her husband will be home 6 am. LOL. She freshened up and finally left at 4 am ish but she did give a nice BBBJ CIM goodbye before freshening up. $$ was never discussed.

    Nov 31: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f20826757b5c.

    The above SB goes to college and has GPS asking for $700 to be intimate. She did agree to meet for coffee near her university. I told her I have never given anyone more than $200 to be intimate. She then said it's ok and it was nice meeting me. You win some, you lose some.

    Dec 1: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-4ae57035d200.

    The two SBs above have mentioned here before. I have been texting with Candice and was asking $350 each to be intimate. BBBJ but covered intercourse and no anal. So I agreed and boy was I glad that I agreed. These two are hot and wild. In all I came five times in four hours at their place.

    So today I am too exhausted to meet this other SB in Torrance that I had to cancel.

    Happy mongering.
    Even if they don't write, I guarantee that every guy on this forum thinks you are a hero! Either that or full of Sh*t, but I don't think you are. Great performances and great stories. As for the rest of us, we have some catching up to do.

  9. #353

    Field Report SD to SEA

    So I just returned Friday night after being in Seattle for two weeks. Here's the blow by blow:

    Nov 18: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-401cab17324f.

    Met with this one above for coffee then at her place after a few weeks of texting 619-751- As we started making out, she noticed the plane tickets on the inside pocket of my sports coat. She was surprised that I was heading Seattle in the afternoon. We were just about to do it then she got upset. Oh, well I chunked to lesson learned but I atleast got to fondle her ample breasts.

    Nov 19: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-6297bd6b4629.

    This above met with for drinks at bar in the hotel I was staying at. After a few martinis she straight up said $500 all night, all you want but covered intercourse but BBBJ. She then said, don't worry I am clean. It was beyond my norm but what the hell, she is hot and will fuck all night. Took the offer and got to face fuck (no gag! BBBJ CIM spit and cum on face, anal once, vaginal x2. Then in the morning, anal before breakfast and BBBJ CIM surprisingly swallowed before she headed out the door because she did not want to mess up her hair and dress. LOL.

    Nov 20: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-a7f98edd3747.

    This above I have been texting with for a few weeks and were supposed to meet for lunch. But I was too damn exhausted from the night before so I politely asked to pass, I told her that I couldn't bail out early from a meeting to drive up north to meet for lunch. I will meet her again in two weeks when I return to Seattle.

    Nov 21: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-177d9176bb8f.

    I have texting with the SB above and she agreed to meet up at a Panera near a casino near where she live. We agreed upon $200 to be intimate but couldn't host since mom and pop are home. So we went to my rental black fore runner and parked at an secluded area behind the casino. Doesn't want bare so I said it's ok I've got a couple. We went to the back seat and she started with covered BJ which really good with extra caressing of the twins. Then she saddled up and did CG and RCG which did it for me. We rested a bit and she asked if she can smoke her weed. I told her sure as long as she steps out the truck. She did by just putting on her jeans and sweat, leaving the rest of her stuff. She was done in few minutes and asked for her purse. So it's good that she has a handy dandy mouthwash. So another round of covered BBBJ as a grabbed on her ample tits. She saddled up again for CG, RCG, doggie then anal. She started screaming, saying I'm too big for her. I added spit and went in slowly. She was getting into it moaning while I play with her clit. I came in her anus ans she said she couldn't believed she' like anal. LOL.

    Nov 23: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d71e4273eb5f.

    Met the above for coffee at a popular coffee place in Seattle (the original Starbucks). She is not asking for $$ but wants serious commitment if there is chemistry that develops. After an hour, we parted ways. It happens and I at least got hugs and kisses for $3 latte.

    Nov 25: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bf32a65dd4bb.

    The SB above met with me for mid- morning coffee. She needs money for college and is asking for $600 for an hour of intimacy. When I told her I could only offer the $200 I have in the envelope she stood up and left. Oh, well.

    Nov 26: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d.

    So the SBs above whom I've met before met with me again for drinks at the bar at the hotel I'm staying in. Per our previous meet, I handed the two envelopes containing $300 each. I told them I have my own mini bar up in my room and we can take the fun up stairs (just so I can save $$ As I was having my whiskey on the rocks and they were having their gin and tonics, they started disrobing and kissed each other. So I joined in. We were pouring and sucking alcohol on each of our erogenous zones. All access available and I came 6 times overnight. Now I regret sharing these two to mongers in Seattle.

    Nov 27: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-07473dc7ffed.

    I was suppose to be meeting the SB above for a movie date but she NS on me. Oh, well. NS- no showed.

    Nov 29: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-33160ee74867.

    Met this SB above for drinks. After a few glasses of wine, we went up to my room and continued drinking and chatting. We cuddled then kissed, then on to the bed. All bare but no anal. Came twice that evening. We both fell asleep hugging one another at about midnight. Then she got up at 2 am saying she has to go because her husband will be home 6 am. LOL. She freshened up and finally left at 4 am ish but she did give a nice BBBJ CIM goodbye before freshening up. $$ was never discussed.

    Nov 31: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f20826757b5c.

    The above SB goes to college and has GPS asking for $700 to be intimate. She did agree to meet for coffee near her university. I told her I have never given anyone more than $200 to be intimate. She then said it's ok and it was nice meeting me. You win some, you lose some.

    Dec 1: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-4ae57035d200.

    The two SBs above have mentioned here before. I have been texting with Candice and was asking $350 each to be intimate. BBBJ but covered intercourse and no anal. So I agreed and boy was I glad that I agreed. These two are hot and wild. In all I came five times in four hours at their place.

    So today I am too exhausted to meet this other SB in Torrance that I had to cancel.

    Happy mongering.

  10. #352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nice!

    Love it, man. Absolutely love it!

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2041  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for premium membership duruing the Halloween special, and my premium expires in less than 24 hours. One cute marketing thing that SA does is when you have one day to go before your membership expires, they make you a featured member to make your profile more visible. And it increases the level of women that are contacting me by about ten-fold. Too bad for these chicks that I'm not going to pursue any of them.

    It turns out that one lady whom I met on SA is apparently becoming my real life GF. She lives near Palm Springs, and we had hit it off on our correspondences, to a degree that shocked me. So I booked a couple of days in Palm Springs the week before Thanksgiving, under the dual premise of having a couple day getaway to the desert, and to meet her. Well, our initial date turned into two days during which we were together almost the entire time (except for a couple hours where she had to do something with her kid). And I'm going back to spend a couple more days with her later this week. She never even asked me for any money. Although I did give her some. Because she's an Uber driver, and she blew off the two days to be with me, I gave her what she would have made on Uber working those 2 days (which was only $200 for two full days and nights together). And I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. She's a widow, who's husband died of cancer a few years ago, and she's a solid 20 years younger than I am. So now I am disengaging with the other dozen or so women whom I made contact with during my month as a premium member.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    Nice, good for you man. Any info that you can share on any other ladies that you have met on SA?
    I did about a half dozen meet and greets, but never actually went further with any of the others. A couple of the others I'm actually somewhat friends with at this point, but haven't provided any sugar, and haven't taken to bed.

    The only other one who I got intimate with was on Sugardaddie.com whom I described as the Unicorn about 2 months ago, and I put an end to that one despite three of the best sex sessions of my life because she's absolutely nuts and there was just way too much drama. Also, she's no longer on that site, in any case.

  12. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2041  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for premium membership duruing the Halloween special, and my premium expires in less than 24 hours. One cute marketing thing that SA does is when you have one day to go before your membership expires, they make you a featured member to make your profile more visible. And it increases the level of women that are contacting me by about ten-fold. Too bad for these chicks that I'm not going to pursue any of them.

    It turns out that one lady whom I met on SA is apparently becoming my real life GF. She lives near Palm Springs, and we had hit it off on our correspondences, to a degree that shocked me. So I booked a couple of days in Palm Springs the week before Thanksgiving, under the dual premise of having a couple day getaway to the desert, and to meet her. Well, our initial date turned into two days during which we were together almost the entire time (except for a couple hours where she had to do something with her kid). And I'm going back to spend a couple more days with her later this week. She never even asked me for any money. Although I did give her some. Because she's an Uber driver, and she blew off the two days to be with me, I gave her what she would have made on Uber working those 2 days (which was only $200 for two full days and nights together). And I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. She's a widow, who's husband died of cancer a few years ago, and she's a solid 20 years younger than I am. So now I am disengaging with the other dozen or so women whom I made contact with during my month as a premium member.
    Nice, good for you man. Any info that you can share on any other ladies that you have met on SA?

  13. #349

    Really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2041  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for premium membership duruing the Halloween special, and my premium expires in less than 24 hours. One cute marketing thing that SA does is when you have one day to go before your membership expires, they make you a featured member to make your profile more visible. And it increases the level of women that are contacting me by about ten-fold. Too bad for these chicks that I'm not going to pursue any of them.

    It turns out that one lady whom I met on SA is apparently becoming my real life GF. She lives near Palm Springs, and we had hit it off on our correspondences, to a degree that shocked me. So I booked a couple of days in Palm Springs the week before Thanksgiving, under the dual premise of having a couple day getaway to the desert, and to meet her. Well, our initial date turned into two days during which we were together almost the entire time (except for a couple hours where she had to do something with her kid). And I'm going back to spend a couple more days with her later this week. She never even asked me for any money. Although I did give her some. Because she's an Uber driver, and she blew off the two days to be with me, I gave her what she would have made on Uber working those 2 days (which was only $200 for two full days and nights together). And I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. She's a widow, who's husband died of cancer a few years ago, and she's a solid 20 years younger than I am. So now I am disengaging with the other dozen or so women whom I made contact with during my month as a premium member.
    We're so happy for you.

  14. #348
    So I signed up for premium membership duruing the Halloween special, and my premium expires in less than 24 hours. One cute marketing thing that SA does is when you have one day to go before your membership expires, they make you a featured member to make your profile more visible. And it increases the level of women that are contacting me by about ten-fold. Too bad for these chicks that I'm not going to pursue any of them.

    It turns out that one lady whom I met on SA is apparently becoming my real life GF. She lives near Palm Springs, and we had hit it off on our correspondences, to a degree that shocked me. So I booked a couple of days in Palm Springs the week before Thanksgiving, under the dual premise of having a couple day getaway to the desert, and to meet her. Well, our initial date turned into two days during which we were together almost the entire time (except for a couple hours where she had to do something with her kid). And I'm going back to spend a couple more days with her later this week. She never even asked me for any money. Although I did give her some. Because she's an Uber driver, and she blew off the two days to be with me, I gave her what she would have made on Uber working those 2 days (which was only $200 for two full days and nights together). And I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. She's a widow, who's husband died of cancer a few years ago, and she's a solid 20 years younger than I am. So now I am disengaging with the other dozen or so women whom I made contact with during my month as a premium member.

  15. #347

    Asking for pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt  [View Original Post]
    After reading everyone's reports about SA, I decided to give it a try. Hopefully I'll have some interesting stories to relay back to all of you. I was wondering, do you guys send them pictures of yourself? A few of them are asking for my picture and I'm definitely not going to give that out. I wrote in my profile that I'm married and want discretion. What do you guys do?
    First off, I'm not married so pictures are not a concern for me. I do have some fairly discreet pics on my profile, just so it wouldn't be real easy for any of my colleagues to I'd me. You could post a better pic in your private pics file where you control who gets to view them. Get ready to be asked "request to view your private pics" as the sole response from A POT. I often politely and tactfully message back inquiring if that's the depth of their response? WTF, can't you do better than that? Are you even real? If you're really concerned about your private life etc, maybe the sugar bowl isn't the best option for you. It's not unheard of that some BSC sb outs you. In any event be careful, there are some good situations you can develop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape