Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #376

    Kendall_San Diego

    Kendall San Diego.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7a79c1419f58

    Have been messaging with her today, everything seems to be going well and set up a meeting for this evening. At the last second she wants me to front her 20 for gas using the cash. Me app. I know its only 20 bucks, but I just can't get over sending money to someone I've never met.

    Now she might be legit, just beware fellow mongers, she may be a scammer.

  2. #375

    Don't go crazy. Keep your money in your pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    Also, do you guys go wild on the first date and hand them an envelope with the allowance? Or is the first night kinda like on the fly?
    I hand over an envelope only if we've had sex. If it's just been a friendly chat, lunch / dinner or, in your case, a movie, I would not pay. The women know or SHOULD know that money is paid for booty, not the honor of hanging out with them. If I wanted a friend, I'd get a dog. All that doesn't mean I haven't wasted money on lunch or dinner and walked away empty-handed. The women know how to game the system, too. For that reason, I will hopefully never buy lunch or dinner for someone who is not either a sure-thing or a fantasy-girl.

  3. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    That's good advice. I wonder what I could change it to since I pretty much only have Friday night to get with this babe. I'm going out of town for the weekend. I can cancel the plans since the plan was for Friday. She says her roommate is pretty bad about visitors and I don't have my place to bring her either. Probably need to get a room which is going to be painful.

    What do you guys think I should do?
    It all depends what you want to do with her. If you are a type of person who enjoys being accompanied by hot girls, by all means please go for it. I am definitely supporting the whole movie thing. As far as getting a room, try to avoid weekend for lower rates.

  4. #373
    Also, do you guys go wild on the first date and hand them an envelope with the allowance? Or is the first night kinda like on the fly?

  5. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I would never agree to go to a movie for a first-time date unless she were someone with whom I was willing to go very slowly with because I was crazy about her and wanted a long-term relationship. And those type of women are rare--hypothetical at this point. I think your potential babe doesn't understand--or is in denial about--the intent of the SA web site. I love the ones whose profiles say they want a platonic relationship. Ha! Wrong site, baby! Go to Christian Mingle or Virgins-are-Us.

    If you haven't already gone to the movies, change the plan. If you've gone already or can't change the plan, report back to us and let us know what transpired. We'd be interested in knowing. Just for the fun of it.

    By the way, if you do go to a movie, sitting in the back and seeing how far she'll let you go could be really fun. And then afterwards--going straight to your place and getting down--could be wild with a warm-up like that!
    That's good advice. I wonder what I could change it to since I pretty much only have Friday night to get with this babe. I'm going out of town for the weekend. I can cancel the plans since the plan was for Friday. She says her roommate is pretty bad about visitors and I don't have my place to bring her either. Probably need to get a room which is going to be painful.

    What do you guys think I should do?

  6. #371

    I noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Cutiepie38.

    Angelbabe47.

    These two new profiles look suspicious, essentially same wording, created nearly at the same time. Not really sure what the intent is here.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-ca012f4b6141

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-cf179c7c2b57
    For some reason the profiles didn't come up when I hit these links, but I noticed this before and was suspicious. It's got to be their management. And not very smart at that.

  7. #370

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    At least he provides links which makes reports more credible. Its funny how guys that have no links but a dozen sbs in rotation and paying nothing never gets questioned. Much rather read these reports than the penthouse letters.
    Stories are fairly worthless if they don't have links, names, or other ways to help fellow mongers.

  8. #369

    Be patient or change the plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys do if the SB asks to go to a movie and then she actually picks a movie that she might like. I don't want her to be looking at the movie obviously. I thought it was a good idea to take her to the movies because then I could get some pre-game action on, but she might actually be paying attention to the movie. Talk about a plan backfiring.
    I would never agree to go to a movie for a first-time date unless she were someone with whom I was willing to go very slowly with because I was crazy about her and wanted a long-term relationship. And those type of women are rare--hypothetical at this point. I think your potential babe doesn't understand--or is in denial about--the intent of the SA web site. I love the ones whose profiles say they want a platonic relationship. Ha! Wrong site, baby! Go to Christian Mingle or Virgins-are-Us.

    If you haven't already gone to the movies, change the plan. If you've gone already or can't change the plan, report back to us and let us know what transpired. We'd be interested in knowing. Just for the fun of it.

    By the way, if you do go to a movie, sitting in the back and seeing how far she'll let you go could be really fun. And then afterwards--going straight to your place and getting down--could be wild with a warm-up like that!

  9. #368
    What do you guys do if the SB asks to go to a movie and then she actually picks a movie that she might like. I don't want her to be looking at the movie obviously. I thought it was a good idea to take her to the movies because then I could get some pre-game action on, but she might actually be paying attention to the movie. Talk about a plan backfiring.

  10. #367

    Maybe a pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Even if they don't write, I guarantee that every guy on this forum thinks you are a hero! Either that or full of Sh*t, but I don't think you are. Great performances and great stories. As for the rest of us, we have some catching up to do.
    For alexc who?

  11. #366

    Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I probably flew 50 times this year and I can't remember the last time I had a printed boarding pass.

    It is the second decade of the 21st Century. Save a tree!

    All that said, I LOVED your stories. Thanks for sharing.

    C3.
    It's for a reason.

  12. #365

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I really don't think JakeDSnake is FOS either but he did have to add an extra day to November in order to get in all of his quests!

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    Look for an extra day my friend.

  13. #364

    Good job noticing

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I really don't think JakeDSnake is FOS either but he did have to add an extra day to November in order to get in all of his quests!

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    I meant Nov 30. My bad.

  14. #363

    Yeah, just planning

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNaughty  [View Original Post]
    Fucked my way from slc to wisconsin and back via sa during thanksgiving good times!
    I agree. Just planning and safe set up. That would d it.

  15. #362

    I appreciate the appreciation King

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    And after I'm done, I shred them. They are NOT going to be saved on any of my electronic devices.

    Also, thank you for an excellent report Snake .
    Just doing my part to share. But I am keeping it quiet from here on end and keep things to myself for thus section of the thread. Au revoir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape