Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 660 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9168
    The only time I can think of is with Beth and Crystal. That had HLS involved as it was more of an issue with their handler and missing persons.

    Edit: here's the article http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20150114-former-mass.-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-two-women-in-providence.ece

  2. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Anything on Lexxi yet? There seems to be a group of them at the same hotel so I was like, ummm I don't know about that. Anyone taken a plunge yet?
    Yes I seen her at the hotel. She did have a friend available to join. Her name was Brittany. Didn't see her personally but Lexi said her ad pics are real. But they wanted way to much. I'll take one for now and stroke it later.

  3. #9166
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I really don't think LE (at least in this area) cares that much about this sort of thing. I mean, the two most widely known, high-visibility providers in this area for the past couple years have been Destiny and Mandy. And neither of them has had any sort of trouble with the law. Sure they'll set up a sting at a hotel every now and then to catch a bunch of gullible dudes who don't do any research before going to see a provider. Looks good in the paper and all that. But I've seriously never heard of anyone reporting any problems with the cops when seeing a legit, independent provider. Especially one who works out of a private residence. Maybe it's happened, but I've never heard of it.
    I think the only way they would care would be if the neighbors called in complaints and suspicions.

  4. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    What is LE going to do? Park an unmarked van out across the street from her place and stake the joint out? To what end? They may "know" what's going on every time a car pulls into the driveway and then leaves again 15 minutes later, but there's no legal probable cause for them to make an arrest. They have no actual evidence of what took place inside the apartment. And they're also not going to go to all that effort and expense in manpower for a misdemeanor charge that probably would never hold up in court.
    Yeah, I really don't think LE (at least in this area) cares that much about this sort of thing. I mean, the two most widely known, high-visibility providers in this area for the past couple years have been Destiny and Mandy. And neither of them has had any sort of trouble with the law. Sure they'll set up a sting at a hotel every now and then to catch a bunch of gullible dudes who don't do any research before going to see a provider. Looks good in the paper and all that. But I've seriously never heard of anyone reporting any problems with the cops when seeing a legit, independent provider. Especially one who works out of a private residence. Maybe it's happened, but I've never heard of it.

  5. #9164
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely safe. I've seen her a few times. First day a year ago. Last time was a couple weeks ago. Still wonder why LE isn't on to her. But she's good at what she does. In and out tho. Not much talking.
    What is LE going to do? Park an unmarked van out across the street from her place and stake the joint out? To what end? They may "know" what's going on every time a car pulls into the driveway and then leaves again 15 minutes later, but there's no legal probable cause for them to make an arrest. They have no actual evidence of what took place inside the apartment. And they're also not going to go to all that effort and expense in manpower for a misdemeanor charge that probably would never hold up in court.

  6. #9163
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Is she safe? With the amount of traffic she gets I would think LEO would be all over her. All I want is a nice BBBJ.
    It's definitely safe. I've seen her a few times. First day a year ago. Last time was a couple weeks ago. Still wonder why LE isn't on to her. But she's good at what she does. In and out tho. Not much talking.

  7. #9162
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    BP is changing things. Probably caving to pressure. From what I understand the phone number with social media link is all they're allowing in the ads now (at least some of them). There was another post about this recently, but it wasn't happening in every state. Appears to be going into effect everywhere now.
    First they got rid of the escort section. They were forced to. It simply moved over to the dating section for us. I think because of all the escort related titles and descriptions they are afraid of getting shut down. So they kept it as simple as phone numbers and pics so it doesn't look like solicitation. This is the section where backpage actually makes money they need to keep it.

  8. #9161
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Is she safe? With the amount of traffic she gets I would think LEO would be all over her. All I want is a nice BBBJ.
    Waa thinking the same thing.

  9. #9160

    Lexxi

    I finally took a shot and seen Lexxi. She was fairly new so I was hesitant at first. Stayed for hh was hoping for BBBJ but she didn't budge. Even prettier in person very athletic and the best CBJ I've seen thus far and I do this twice a week. Only lasted 2 minutes inside her.

  10. #9159

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoMaster  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is real. I have been looking at her post for a while. If you see her please let me know if she is the real thing!
    Yes so real so amazing!

  11. #9158

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Given the advice to lock in service details, I asked if her HH included FS. She said she only did FS for overnights, which seems crazy. I might still see her (I'm not opposed to CBJ if she's got skills), but she looks hot and I wanted to fuck her. We'll see.
    I'm glad you asked for service details before you committed to a date. Her service rules are kind of crazy and expensive, and she may lose some business due to her service demands. She is a nice piece of ass though.

  12. #9157

    Chech IG first

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing this one. She has been posting for sometime and think her pics are too go to be true. Any info would be great thanks in advance.

    http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...-2042_i2827391
    I almost reached out, then I discovered what seems to be her real IG page, pic included. I'm going to pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1EB9CDA9-9D68-4BEF-9A11-A4124315311D.jpg‎  

  13. #9156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Well, let me save you some time. It's not her, although the truth here is kind of strange.

    So, I did a reverse image search on the pictures, but initially none of them came up anywhere else. But then one of them DID show up in an ad up in Canada. The escort who that ad belonged to had quite a few ads, with different pictures (all obviously the same girl), and apparently some reviews on some Canadian board I'm not familiar with.

    I questioned her about this, and initially she just responded by sending me some pics, which looked good, but nothing that could verify it was the same girl from the ad (which seemed strange, considering the ad pics show her face and everything). I pressed a little further, and she finally admitted that she's actually Priscilla, who has been reviewed quite a bit here and elsewhere. The pics she sent me DID appear to match Priscilla's, and she even said I could contact her on the number from Priscilla's ad to verify. I didn't test that, but I can't see what the point would be in lying about it. At any rate I canceled the appointment, since it was very specifically the pics in the ad that got me interested. Plus I had seen Priscilla's reviews in the past, and if I had wanted to see her, I would have already done so. Nevermind the fact that I didn't appreciate the deception.

    What I really don't understand is why Priscilla would post an ad with a different number and pics that aren't hers. She has good reviews. She appears to be very attractive herself. Why the deception? That's only going to lead to situations like this, where guys are going to be upset that they were misled. I don't get it.
    I hear you on that. That happened to me a last year some time. Nice woman good reviews. Saw a new post on the BP, nice figure and body shot no face pic. But I remembered a spot like a birth mark this one had and and it was the same in the new ad. I blew it off thinking set up by the law or a new found pimp.

  14. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I was eyeballing her myself.
    Well, let me save you some time. It's not her, although the truth here is kind of strange.

    So, I did a reverse image search on the pictures, but initially none of them came up anywhere else. But then one of them DID show up in an ad up in Canada. The escort who that ad belonged to had quite a few ads, with different pictures (all obviously the same girl), and apparently some reviews on some Canadian board I'm not familiar with.

    I questioned her about this, and initially she just responded by sending me some pics, which looked good, but nothing that could verify it was the same girl from the ad (which seemed strange, considering the ad pics show her face and everything). I pressed a little further, and she finally admitted that she's actually Priscilla, who has been reviewed quite a bit here and elsewhere. The pics she sent me DID appear to match Priscilla's, and she even said I could contact her on the number from Priscilla's ad to verify. I didn't test that, but I can't see what the point would be in lying about it. At any rate I canceled the appointment, since it was very specifically the pics in the ad that got me interested. Plus I had seen Priscilla's reviews in the past, and if I had wanted to see her, I would have already done so. Nevermind the fact that I didn't appreciate the deception.

    What I really don't understand is why Priscilla would post an ad with a different number and pics that aren't hers. She has good reviews. She appears to be very attractive herself. Why the deception? That's only going to lead to situations like this, where guys are going to be upset that they were misled. I don't get it.

  15. #9154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    About to go TOFTT on this one, unless anyone knows any reason that would be a bad idea?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...6-5943/9076127
    I was eyeballing her myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape