Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 721 to 735 of 9888
-
12-04-17 09:26 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 126The only time I can think of is with Beth and Crystal. That had HLS involved as it was more of an issue with their handler and missing persons.
Edit: here's the article http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20150114-former-mass.-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-two-women-in-providence.ece
-
12-04-17 08:47 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 314Yes I seen her at the hotel. She did have a friend available to join. Her name was Brittany. Didn't see her personally but Lexi said her ad pics are real. But they wanted way to much. I'll take one for now and stroke it later.
Originally Posted by Wwhat119
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 07:35 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 776I think the only way they would care would be if the neighbors called in complaints and suspicions.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 23:46 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 738Yeah, I really don't think LE (at least in this area) cares that much about this sort of thing. I mean, the two most widely known, high-visibility providers in this area for the past couple years have been Destiny and Mandy. And neither of them has had any sort of trouble with the law. Sure they'll set up a sting at a hotel every now and then to catch a bunch of gullible dudes who don't do any research before going to see a provider. Looks good in the paper and all that. But I've seriously never heard of anyone reporting any problems with the cops when seeing a legit, independent provider. Especially one who works out of a private residence. Maybe it's happened, but I've never heard of it.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 23:25 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 699What is LE going to do? Park an unmarked van out across the street from her place and stake the joint out? To what end? They may "know" what's going on every time a car pulls into the driveway and then leaves again 15 minutes later, but there's no legal probable cause for them to make an arrest. They have no actual evidence of what took place inside the apartment. And they're also not going to go to all that effort and expense in manpower for a misdemeanor charge that probably would never hold up in court.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 21:47 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 314It's definitely safe. I've seen her a few times. First day a year ago. Last time was a couple weeks ago. Still wonder why LE isn't on to her. But she's good at what she does. In and out tho. Not much talking.
Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 21:25 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 314First they got rid of the escort section. They were forced to. It simply moved over to the dating section for us. I think because of all the escort related titles and descriptions they are afraid of getting shut down. So they kept it as simple as phone numbers and pics so it doesn't look like solicitation. This is the section where backpage actually makes money they need to keep it.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 15:54 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 314Waa thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 15:53 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 314Lexxi
I finally took a shot and seen Lexxi. She was fairly new so I was hesitant at first. Stayed for hh was hoping for BBBJ but she didn't budge. Even prettier in person very athletic and the best CBJ I've seen thus far and I do this twice a week. Only lasted 2 minutes inside her.
-
12-03-17 15:49 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 314Lexxi
Yes so real so amazing!
Originally Posted by InfoMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 14:12 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 375Kitty
I'm glad you asked for service details before you committed to a date. Her service rules are kind of crazy and expensive, and she may lose some business due to her service demands. She is a nice piece of ass though.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 00:56 #9157Regular Member

Posts: 7Chech IG first
I almost reached out, then I discovered what seems to be her real IG page, pic included. I'm going to pass.
Originally Posted by InfoMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 23:14 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 1405I hear you on that. That happened to me a last year some time. Nice woman good reviews. Saw a new post on the BP, nice figure and body shot no face pic. But I remembered a spot like a birth mark this one had and and it was the same in the new ad. I blew it off thinking set up by the law or a new found pimp.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 21:38 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 738Well, let me save you some time. It's not her, although the truth here is kind of strange.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
So, I did a reverse image search on the pictures, but initially none of them came up anywhere else. But then one of them DID show up in an ad up in Canada. The escort who that ad belonged to had quite a few ads, with different pictures (all obviously the same girl), and apparently some reviews on some Canadian board I'm not familiar with.
I questioned her about this, and initially she just responded by sending me some pics, which looked good, but nothing that could verify it was the same girl from the ad (which seemed strange, considering the ad pics show her face and everything). I pressed a little further, and she finally admitted that she's actually Priscilla, who has been reviewed quite a bit here and elsewhere. The pics she sent me DID appear to match Priscilla's, and she even said I could contact her on the number from Priscilla's ad to verify. I didn't test that, but I can't see what the point would be in lying about it. At any rate I canceled the appointment, since it was very specifically the pics in the ad that got me interested. Plus I had seen Priscilla's reviews in the past, and if I had wanted to see her, I would have already done so. Nevermind the fact that I didn't appreciate the deception.
What I really don't understand is why Priscilla would post an ad with a different number and pics that aren't hers. She has good reviews. She appears to be very attractive herself. Why the deception? That's only going to lead to situations like this, where guys are going to be upset that they were misled. I don't get it.
-
12-02-17 20:20 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1405I was eyeballing her myself.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]














