Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 660 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9153

    Evalise

    About to go TOFTT on this one, unless anyone knows any reason that would be a bad idea?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...6-5943/9076127

  2. #9152

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Given the advice to lock in service details, I asked if her HH included FS. She said she only did FS for overnights, which seems crazy. I might still see her (I'm not opposed to CBJ if she's got skills), but she looks hot and I wanted to fuck her. We'll see.
    I've seen her twice. First time she provided FS, the second was just CBJ, but I didn't ask since the CBJ was really good.

  3. #9151

    Joclyn

    Has anyone seeing this one. She has been posting for sometime and think her pics are too go to be true. Any info would be great thanks in advance.

    http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...-2042_i2827391

  4. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Is she safe? With the amount of traffic she gets I would think LEO would be all over her. All I want is a nice BBBJ.
    Well she's been at this for almost what...three years? And she's been pretty damn visible and up front about what she's doing the entire time. No one has ever reported any problems with LE regarding her. I don't think LE in this state cares as much about independent providers and their clients as some of you think they do.

  5. #9149
    Quote Originally Posted by FredArcher  [View Original Post]
    But it's not the case with every ad. On top of that, Pricilla seems to have just posted an ad but not the usual numbers. Something seems a bit fishy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfTheMist  [View Original Post]
    Pressure from who? They are using only bitcoin now after credit cards cut them off.

    Its so stupid.
    I don't know man, I don't have all the answers here. But someone had said awhile back that this was happening in other states, and I've read on some other boards that a lot of providers post on that this is all BP is allowing them to post now.

  6. #9148

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...eoooow/8995477

    Met this hottie the other night. Pics are legit. Make sure you lock in service details. Major upselling. Nice girl, petite spinner and she can suck a cock. It was covered, she wouldn't budge on BBBJ.
    Given the advice to lock in service details, I asked if her HH included FS. She said she only did FS for overnights, which seems crazy. I might still see her (I'm not opposed to CBJ if she's got skills), but she looks hot and I wanted to fuck her. We'll see.

  7. #9147

    She sent other pics

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoMaster  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is real. I have been looking at her post for a while. If you see her please let me know if she is the real thing!
    Anything on Lexxi yet? There seems to be a group of them at the same hotel so I was like, ummm I don't know about that. Anyone taken a plunge yet?

  8. #9146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Daytime shenanigans

    Saw this one last week, she talks a lot gets the job done but won't repeat. She is short and dumpy looking.
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-fun-guys-for-daytime-shenanigans-warwick/8079943

  9. #9145
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    BP is changing things. Probably caving to pressure. From what I understand the phone number with social media link is all they're allowing in the ads now (at least some of them). There was another post about this recently, but it wasn't happening in every state. Appears to be going into effect everywhere now.
    Pressure from who? They are using only bitcoin now after credit cards cut them off.

    Its so stupid.

  10. #9144
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    BP is changing things. Probably caving to pressure. From what I understand the phone number with social media link is all they're allowing in the ads now (at least some of them). There was another post about this recently, but it wasn't happening in every state. Appears to be going into effect everywhere now.
    But it's not the case with every ad. On top of that, Pricilla seems to have just posted an ad but not the usual numbers. Something seems a bit fishy.

  11. #9143
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoMaster  [View Original Post]
    Why have most post only show as a phone number! If anyone knows please share.
    BP is changing things. Probably caving to pressure. From what I understand the phone number with social media link is all they're allowing in the ads now (at least some of them). There was another post about this recently, but it wasn't happening in every state. Appears to be going into effect everywhere now.

  12. #9142

    Oops.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Which provider are you referring to here?
    Oops, newbie mistake. There was a guy who posted a few days ago about Kora (meaningless name since they change them at the drop of a hat). If you look up 'Portuguese' on any site like LER then you'll know who I'm talking about really quick. Take care.

  13. #9141

    About Destiny.

    Is she safe? With the amount of traffic she gets I would think LEO would be all over her. All I want is a nice BBBJ.

  14. #9140

    Evalise.

    Hi guys,

    My first post, more of a reader, but needed to reach out see if anyone has seen Evalise. Ad is new on the usual page and the usual checks don't bring up much of anything. Thanks all, be safe.

    Side note, with the new phone # as titles on BP it shows providers # in link so wasn't sure if I should post so attached a pic instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93229254-D4BF-4854-A0B9-0193417B7F8E.jpg‎  

  15. #9139

    Recent posts.

    Why have most post only show as a phone number! If anyone knows please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape