Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been discussed on here before. I remember her because she's the one that mentions how her not-SD but male mentor bought her a car. I don't mind if someone mentions their previous SD, but don't start talking about all the shit they did for you. Half of it is probably BS anyways otherwise you wouldn't be shopping for a new SD LOL.

  2. #1264

    Anyone Have Info?


  3. #1263

    Lor Princess

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...0-e1b8302dd2f9

    Don't wast your time. She game some sob story and wanted me to PayPal money to her.

  4. #1262

    Prettyinpinka

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-f080f005d3c0

    She doesn't look as good in person and looks nothing like her pics. Her teeth are completely rotted out and disgusting. And she says she has teenage kid and is only 25 years old. Other than that, she has a great body and very willing. She would be a good catch, but I just can't deal with the teeth.

  5. #1261

    Face pic made me pass

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]

    300, but she lives out in Harford County. Any experience with this one?
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...f-870e711c5af2
    She txted me pics of her face, not so pretty IMHO. She wanted to meet "today".

  6. #1260

    Chris

    Anybody have anything good on this one. I met with her for coffee but didn't feel much of a connection. Her pictures are a little hotter than real life, but are a good representation. No money was discussed and I'm not moving forward unless I hear a good reason to.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-4ef6a6a58e2b

  7. #1259

    Nothing Useful

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pretty straightforward. Claims she's looking for a fuck buddy, but really just a hooker. I started out at 300, but she says she typically goes for 500. Said she'll think about it. Not holding my breath. For 500 I can get with a supermodel-esque escort.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Worth it?

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...8-086b34548ce9
    I haven't had any interaction with her, but based on what I see in her profile, 500 is way too high in my opinion. It's a sad day if she's really getting that much.

  8. #1258

    Ashlyn Nicole

    Pretty straightforward. Claims she's looking for a fuck buddy, but really just a hooker. I started out at 300, but she says she typically goes for 500. Said she'll think about it. Not holding my breath. For 500 I can get with a supermodel-esque escort.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Worth it?

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...8-086b34548ce9

  9. #1257

    Quick Update

    Wants 750 ppm. For 250 more I can see a pornstar.
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-d095352a6194

    Wants to do pic / vid money exchanges first. So stupid.
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-26e75312c034

    300, but she lives out in Harford County. Any experience with this one?
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...f-870e711c5af2


    Been getting hit up by a lot of ratchets lately. Look out for those.

  10. #1256

    This one I should very hot.

    And willing.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176

    Been out with her and all is on the table except anal. Very very good.

  11. #1255
    I guess that "beware" could go both ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrknStrmy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely keep away from this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-413eec2c5ac0

    Pix show her to be Kim Kardashian type, lots of tits and ass, young too. Hooked up with her couple times, a bit thicker than pix put seemingly nice girl. Great huge young (I. E. , firm and bouncy) tits (she's 19). Likes sucking (hopped off after riding then started sucking), takes a good pounding, very verbal, let me give it to her bare. I guess that should have been a warning. She messages me later about not expecting me to have unloaded inside her. I tell her she's nuts fucking bare and not having her shit taken care of. We meet up immediately for some Plan B, I watch her take it. Problem solved. Next time we hook up I pull out, same great time. I message her later about if she's on birth control. She says no, I insist on Plan B again. She starts tripping about wanting me to just send her the $ for it so she can get it on her own, threatening if I don't maybe I can just wait until after she gives birth unless I want to give her $500 for an abortion). I tell her no, we must meet in person, I get it, watch her take it. She goes on again about "what if I'm pregnant? I don't want an abortion. You can wait until 9 months and see what happens if you won't just send me the $. " I still refuse, she relents ("haha, just kidding! We meet, she gets it, takes it, problem solved. Well, then about a week after second time we hooked up the discharge and burning started. Wonder where that came from? I got that checked out and cleared up with standard treatment. Told her about it and at first she's fine, thanks me for telling her, says is going to go to dr's. It's all ok. Then she messages me couple days later "oh I'm at the dr's but they say I don't have anything but 100% I'm pregnant, and I have been with anyone since you so must be yours!" Now I know she's flipped because we last did it about 2 months ago and I pulled out and she took Plan b and every time I look at her profile she's online or has been on that day. I tell her nice try but I know couldn't be mine if you were knocked up and I know I'm not the only one who's been in there. She keeps it up tho, making threats, "oh I'm going to be set up for life, just wait and see what I'm having, I'm going to make sure you're part of our kids' life, etc. " I told her not falling for it (reminded her she already tried that threat to try to get me to send her $500 before). I tell her she's made not seeing her anymore real easy and thank her for that.

    Beware.

  12. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    For some strange reason, the Richmond board is a hotbed of SB talk, and there is a collection of good posts listed in a separate thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ

    This has a lot of really good information, if a little bit paranoid. Be Well.

    --P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugen  [View Original Post]
    For the information you are looking for, your best bet is to visit the Richmond, Va sugar baby section. There is a ton of info there and it is a an active forum.

    There is quite a variety on SA, from pros, Utrs, to those looking for actual SDs and those looking for vanilla relationships. The best thing on this site though is the woman far out number the men so use that to your advantage. There are not any filters to look for hookups and SA does restrict some language like ppm on their profiles (not actively regulated) but those that meet have always been very willing. There are a lot of scammers, however, and those looking for money for nothing so I recommend asking quickly if they are actually looking to meet to weed them out. It usually goes silent if they are not looking to meet or they will block you. As far as your budget, you should be just fine. You can get much lower and I suggest you start the offer lower. Depending on your taste, you can spend half of that and for more time than you would get visiting an escort. Some are even available for nothing more than a dinner out and a visit to a room. But that is not the norm.
    Thanks buds, That very very helpful, All I needed to get started, I am going to try a 3 month membership.

  13. #1253

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.

    Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?

    Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?
    For the information you are looking for, your best bet is to visit the Richmond, Va sugar baby section. There is a ton of info there and it is a an active forum.

    There is quite a variety on SA, from pros, Utrs, to those looking for actual SDs and those looking for vanilla relationships. The best thing on this site though is the woman far out number the men so use that to your advantage. There are not any filters to look for hookups and SA does restrict some language like ppm on their profiles (not actively regulated) but those that meet have always been very willing. There are a lot of scammers, however, and those looking for money for nothing so I recommend asking quickly if they are actually looking to meet to weed them out. It usually goes silent if they are not looking to meet or they will block you. As far as your budget, you should be just fine. You can get much lower and I suggest you start the offer lower. Depending on your taste, you can spend half of that and for more time than you would get visiting an escort. Some are even available for nothing more than a dinner out and a visit to a room. But that is not the norm.

  14. #1252

    Tips for Sugaring courtesy of the Richmond Board

    For some strange reason, the Richmond board is a hotbed of SB talk, and there is a collection of good posts listed in a separate thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ

    This has a lot of really good information, if a little bit paranoid. Be Well.

    --P.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.

    Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?

    Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?

  15. #1251

    SA help

    Hi folks,

    I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.

    Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?

    Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape