High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 403 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStone  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has actually seen Felicity since this post was made months ago. She continues to get great reviews on a few sites. Do you think they sound too good to be true?
    She is real and the glowing reviews are well deserved in my experience.

  2. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-lady/24927327

    I know I read some reviews in the Madison forum. Not my cup of tea so I can't help you there. I think there was something about disliking calls from apps or burner phones. I hope this helps good luck.

  3. #5578

    Just a phone #

    What is the deal with so many providers on the dating section of BP, advertising with just a phone number in their title and then just photos added when you open the ad? Anyone have any intel on this?

  4. #5577

    Any update on Felicity?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, something seems wrong. The big head actually won out and decided she was a no. Considering that she's exactly what I like, that's a pretty rare decision on my part.
    Just curious if anyone has actually seen Felicity since this post was made months ago. She continues to get great reviews on a few sites. Do you think they sound too good to be true?

  5. #5576
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo999  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my hands and was looking at some old Ginger Lea tubes. Started doing research on her recent escorting experience and found that she is now advertising herself under a new name. Take a look at Scarlet Winters in Madison and you might enjoy a trip down memory lane for $200. Just be aware that she might be a nut job!
    Do you have a link?

  6. #5575

    Ginger Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. Excellent time. She was a little strange but seriously, how many of these girls are graduating from MIT anytime soon? Seems like she may be getting stranger.
    Had some time on my hands and was looking at some old Ginger Lea tubes. Started doing research on her recent escorting experience and found that she is now advertising herself under a new name. Take a look at Scarlet Winters in Madison and you might enjoy a trip down memory lane for $200. Just be aware that she might be a nut job!

  7. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrim117  [View Original Post]
    Funny how when I posted a review on Tatianna, it was automatically assumed I was her or her handler. Because apparently NO ONE in America is into bbw. How many guys on this site have bbw wives and girlfriends? Let's be real. I occasionally have an itch for bbw and Tatiana does it for me.
    Well, good. I'm hoping to get in touch with her when I come into town in December. She was on my short list in August.

  8. #5573

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Awesome review. I saw her recently as well. Based on her TER reviews, I had good reason to believe her pics were real and that intrigued me. In my early contacts with her, I noticed the attitude. I decided to see if I could get past that. I'm not exactly sure how or why, but what I did seemed to work.

    It wasn't the most passionate experience ever, but it was also pretty far from cold and heartless. We had a good time. Everything covered. But at one point while sliding my cock in and out of her, slowly, she pulled me down to suck her very lovely tit. And then said, "Fuck me" and held me to her while I rammed with all I had and emptied myself into the cover.

    I went ahead and did her upsell, so it was $160 for hh. Very much worth it. DATY was amazing. You know how some of these girls, their snatch is so worn and used, you almost gag when you get close to it. Vanessa's pussy is young and fresh and tight. Smells good. I'd love a much longer time with her. Shower up real good. Nice and relaxed. Massage her. Make her feel all warm and cozy. And just let her pussy sing on my cock.

    It doesn't always work out, but with her this time, I felt like I was able to create something close to the experience that I was seeking. Just by being nice and friendly, and not getting triggered by her attitude.
    I may have to go and get a taste.

  9. #5572

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    So my girl in stoughton is gone now anyone have an recommendations? Tatianna is ghosting me for some reason. Pm me any number you have. Also is seeking arrangements worth it? Seems like there might be more on there then on backpage now a days.
    Funny how when I posted a review on Tatianna, it was automatically assumed I was her or her handler. Because apparently NO ONE in America is into bbw. How many guys on this site have bbw wives and girlfriends? Let's be real. I occasionally have an itch for bbw and Tatiana does it for me.

  10. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Saw the add for GFE & BBBJ so set up appointment. Nice looking girl but cover goes on first thing. I asked about BBBJ but guess what no English. I still had a ok time with FS & DATY. When I asked her name it the girl with the add with no BBBJ in add. She did have two phones so that may be the way they get around the BBBJ adds.
    Yeah, screw the Asian bullshit. I've given in a few times out of desperation. Invariably, they direct you to a hotel near Perkins. You know the one. Good old Hayes Road. One ad I responded to said, "I love to kiss. " I was like, let's try that one. I get there, the girl is clearly late 20's, early 30's. Not unattractive. But nowhere near as hot as the pics in the ad. Naturally. I leaned in for a kiss, she turned her head. Thankfully, I hadn't handed over the money yet. I said, "Kiss?" She pretended not to understand. I was like, "Fuck this. " Turned around and left.

    Desperation. If you just want a cum bucket, try your hand. This is the advice I wish I was smart enough to follow.

  11. #5570

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!
    Awesome review. I saw her recently as well. Based on her TER reviews, I had good reason to believe her pics were real and that intrigued me. In my early contacts with her, I noticed the attitude. I decided to see if I could get past that. I'm not exactly sure how or why, but what I did seemed to work.

    It wasn't the most passionate experience ever, but it was also pretty far from cold and heartless. We had a good time. Everything covered. But at one point while sliding my cock in and out of her, slowly, she pulled me down to suck her very lovely tit. And then said, "Fuck me" and held me to her while I rammed with all I had and emptied myself into the cover.

    I went ahead and did her upsell, so it was $160 for hh. Very much worth it. DATY was amazing. You know how some of these girls, their snatch is so worn and used, you almost gag when you get close to it. Vanessa's pussy is young and fresh and tight. Smells good. I'd love a much longer time with her. Shower up real good. Nice and relaxed. Massage her. Make her feel all warm and cozy. And just let her pussy sing on my cock.

    It doesn't always work out, but with her this time, I felt like I was able to create something close to the experience that I was seeking. Just by being nice and friendly, and not getting triggered by her attitude.

  12. #5569

    New Too

    I set up an account but haven't taken the plunge into actually paying the monthly fee. Initial response seems good, some obvious scams but some seem to be girls interested in making new "friends".

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    So my girl in stoughton is gone now anyone have an recommendations? Tatianna is ghosting me for some reason. Pm me any number you have. Also is seeking arrangements worth it? Seems like there might be more on there then on backpage now a days.

  13. #5568

    Asian Adds

    Quote Originally Posted by RJCool  [View Original Post]
    You can expect that they have no idea what are on their own ads, will barely speak English, and are neither GFE friendly nor would they give BBBJ.
    Saw the add for GFE & BBBJ so set up appointment. Nice looking girl but cover goes on first thing. I asked about BBBJ but guess what no English. I still had a ok time with FS & DATY. When I asked her name it the girl with the add with no BBBJ in add. She did have two phones so that may be the way they get around the BBBJ adds.

  14. #5567

    Bbw hunter

    So my girl in stoughton is gone now anyone have an recommendations? Tatianna is ghosting me for some reason. Pm me any number you have. Also is seeking arrangements worth it? Seems like there might be more on there then on backpage now a days.

  15. #5566

    Vanessa

    BJ was covered, lots of spit and enthusiasm bit poor technique. I didn't even try DATY, when I put my hand near her slot she moved away. Quite possible she would upsell for that as well. She has a hot little box!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Understanding YMMV was DATY and BJ on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape