Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 466 to 480 of 6045
-
12-02-17 13:54 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 1146She is real and the glowing reviews are well deserved in my experience.
Originally Posted by QuickStone
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 11:03 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 1133http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-lady/24927327
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
I know I read some reviews in the Madison forum. Not my cup of tea so I can't help you there. I think there was something about disliking calls from apps or burner phones. I hope this helps good luck.
-
12-01-17 22:15 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 56Just a phone #
What is the deal with so many providers on the dating section of BP, advertising with just a phone number in their title and then just photos added when you open the ad? Anyone have any intel on this?
-
12-01-17 22:15 #5577Regular Member

Posts: 4Any update on Felicity?
Just curious if anyone has actually seen Felicity since this post was made months ago. She continues to get great reviews on a few sites. Do you think they sound too good to be true?
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 21:21 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 513Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Waldo999
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 08:21 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 211Ginger Lea
Had some time on my hands and was looking at some old Ginger Lea tubes. Started doing research on her recent escorting experience and found that she is now advertising herself under a new name. Take a look at Scarlet Winters in Madison and you might enjoy a trip down memory lane for $200. Just be aware that she might be a nut job!
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 14:15 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 72Well, good. I'm hoping to get in touch with her when I come into town in December. She was on my short list in August.
Originally Posted by Matrim117
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 13:04 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice review
I may have to go and get a taste.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 13:46 #5572Regular Member

Posts: 3Bbw
Funny how when I posted a review on Tatianna, it was automatically assumed I was her or her handler. Because apparently NO ONE in America is into bbw. How many guys on this site have bbw wives and girlfriends? Let's be real. I occasionally have an itch for bbw and Tatiana does it for me.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 11:50 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, screw the Asian bullshit. I've given in a few times out of desperation. Invariably, they direct you to a hotel near Perkins. You know the one. Good old Hayes Road. One ad I responded to said, "I love to kiss. " I was like, let's try that one. I get there, the girl is clearly late 20's, early 30's. Not unattractive. But nowhere near as hot as the pics in the ad. Naturally. I leaned in for a kiss, she turned her head. Thankfully, I hadn't handed over the money yet. I said, "Kiss?" She pretended not to understand. I was like, "Fuck this. " Turned around and left.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
Desperation. If you just want a cum bucket, try your hand. This is the advice I wish I was smart enough to follow.
-
11-26-17 11:42 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 2120Vanessa
Awesome review. I saw her recently as well. Based on her TER reviews, I had good reason to believe her pics were real and that intrigued me. In my early contacts with her, I noticed the attitude. I decided to see if I could get past that. I'm not exactly sure how or why, but what I did seemed to work.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
It wasn't the most passionate experience ever, but it was also pretty far from cold and heartless. We had a good time. Everything covered. But at one point while sliding my cock in and out of her, slowly, she pulled me down to suck her very lovely tit. And then said, "Fuck me" and held me to her while I rammed with all I had and emptied myself into the cover.
I went ahead and did her upsell, so it was $160 for hh. Very much worth it. DATY was amazing. You know how some of these girls, their snatch is so worn and used, you almost gag when you get close to it. Vanessa's pussy is young and fresh and tight. Smells good. I'd love a much longer time with her. Shower up real good. Nice and relaxed. Massage her. Make her feel all warm and cozy. And just let her pussy sing on my cock.
It doesn't always work out, but with her this time, I felt like I was able to create something close to the experience that I was seeking. Just by being nice and friendly, and not getting triggered by her attitude.
-
11-26-17 00:06 #5569Regular Member

Posts: 9New Too
I set up an account but haven't taken the plunge into actually paying the monthly fee. Initial response seems good, some obvious scams but some seem to be girls interested in making new "friends".
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 19:30 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 199Asian Adds
Saw the add for GFE & BBBJ so set up appointment. Nice looking girl but cover goes on first thing. I asked about BBBJ but guess what no English. I still had a ok time with FS & DATY. When I asked her name it the girl with the add with no BBBJ in add. She did have two phones so that may be the way they get around the BBBJ adds.
Originally Posted by RJCool
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 17:46 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 206Bbw hunter
So my girl in stoughton is gone now anyone have an recommendations? Tatianna is ghosting me for some reason. Pm me any number you have. Also is seeking arrangements worth it? Seems like there might be more on there then on backpage now a days.
-
11-25-17 14:56 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 430Vanessa
BJ was covered, lots of spit and enthusiasm bit poor technique. I didn't even try DATY, when I put my hand near her slot she moved away. Quite possible she would upsell for that as well. She has a hot little box!
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]













