Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1295

    Scam. Stay away

    Jjlove6969. Total scam. Stay away. I got burned and should have known better. Shame on me.

  2. #1294

    HELP! Jojo

    This one's really pushing to me but won't give me any photos that show her face. Anyone have contact with her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-305200f2f2f2

  3. #1293

    Deactivated

    Deactivated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    I had a good feeling about this then poof.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-ada4f4b380c4

  4. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I worked her down to 200 but she no-showed me. Had a lunch date with her just to get a feel for her (I do this with everyone. Want to make sure we have good chemistry first otherwise it'll be a lame fuck). She was actually pretty fun to talk to, bubbly personality, but I can tell she's one of those white girls that has nothing but ghetto friends. Anyways, finally got back to me with a lame excuse for no-showing me. Not sure if I want to see her again after reading this.

    P.S.: Did you notice that she sweats a LOT?
    I agree that she was a fun person to talk to. Funny, now that you mention it, I do recall her sweating a lot. I wouldn't see her again even at 200, but I will admit I'm picky, especially when it comes to weight.

  5. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    I had a good feeling about this then poof.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-ada4f4b380c4
    I show the same.

  6. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 300. She is a stripper. I seem to have come across the strippers lately, which isn't a good thing for me. I'm looking for more of the girl that is just dipping her toes in this. She insisted everything be covered, but I'm more of a BBJ type. She is listed as curvy in her profile which is always a possibility of just another word for fat. Curvy is not good in her case, as she was carrying extra weight in her midsection. Her face is pretty much exactly like her pictures, but the body is a number of pounds ago, although most of the photos don't show the body.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f9756b7ccd16
    I worked her down to 200 but she no-showed me. Had a lunch date with her just to get a feel for her (I do this with everyone. Want to make sure we have good chemistry first otherwise it'll be a lame fuck). She was actually pretty fun to talk to, bubbly personality, but I can tell she's one of those white girls that has nothing but ghetto friends. Anyways, finally got back to me with a lame excuse for no-showing me. Not sure if I want to see her again after reading this.

    P.S.: Did you notice that she sweats a LOT?

  7. #1289

    Deactivated or blocked?

    I had a good feeling about this then poof.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-ada4f4b380c4

  8. #1288

    SA not working for me

    I have been on SA for 10 days now and have not gotten a good response. Looks like I wasted 80 bucks. I have composed an initial message with a brief introduction and sent it to almost 20 gals whose profiles suggested that they were looking for quick cash but have hardly gotten a reply. How do people construct a message that conveys that you want sex on first date that will get a response? I have gotten lazy due to mongering, don't want to engage in too much courtship behavior including typing long love letters.

    Now I am thinking about agencies but problem is that they need personal info or at least that's what I think. Well, since this is supposedly rich mongers forum, Can any one tell me about any agency that does not require real personal info or if there is any other way of using agency escort services anonymously. Please use PM if necessary. My current situations is that I am willing to do $$$ or even more for an hour with extended menu but there are not many worthy takers on BP (petite white, 20 to 30 years old, BBBJ, preferably speaks Greek).

  9. #1287

    _laur_ashley_xox

    Damage was 300. She is a stripper. I seem to have come across the strippers lately, which isn't a good thing for me. I'm looking for more of the girl that is just dipping her toes in this. She insisted everything be covered, but I'm more of a BBJ type. She is listed as curvy in her profile which is always a possibility of just another word for fat. Curvy is not good in her case, as she was carrying extra weight in her midsection. Her face is pretty much exactly like her pictures, but the body is a number of pounds ago, although most of the photos don't show the body.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f9756b7ccd16

  10. #1286

    Any info on these ladies

    Awakenday.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-812beb28f409 She sounds desperate and seems like she's DTF for just about any price, but I'm not sure if she's my type.

    Northern VA unicorn.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...1-4f1ae88653c5 we've been chatting but I'm not getting anywhere.

    Thanks.

  11. #1285

    Jjlove6969.

    I met her for lunch but I'll pass on moving on with anything further. She's definitely not as hot as her pictures, which could be fake. Actually, looking at her profile picture again right now, I'd really say that is not her even really made up. She's 19 and definitely acts it. For the younger ones, I like them more mature than their age. We never discussed price, but she's probably DTF. I'd stay away though.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-c42711891ff6

  12. #1284

    Koribebe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? She started at $500, then started listing things like a menu - $250 for BJ. Then came down to $400 for everything. Definitely sounds like a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-39693313d4a8
    I ended up seeing her for $400. She's a stripper and can host. Nice girl, but too many rules. She was weird about touching her tits. I definitely won't repeat.

  13. #1283

    Mvp

    Great report man! I'm nominating you for USG MVP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So I sent the significant other away to family for the weekend and then went to work. Had the goal of meeting 4 new ladies. Landed 3. Two great experiences and one decent experience. Also found a few others I'll share along the ride.

    - Number 1 - She asked that I not share her info. She's actually out of the SD world. I had connected with her several months ago but never met her as she goes to school out of the area. She stopped signing on SA but I had her number and reached out and she was back for the holiday. Had a fantastic time. Boy can she fuck. Damage was 250. Everything was covered but she was a lot of fun. She absolutely loved oral on her.

    - Number 2 - She unfortunately also asked that I not share her info. She just created an account. Less than 2 weeks ago. Believe I was her first. We did dinner and then back to my place. BBJ, CFS, great DFK. Spent a total of 3 hours with her for 250 + dinner.

    - Number 3 - Chrissie9 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-e2360ab9cde2 - She's been talked about here. DFK, BBJ, and CFS. Damage was 200. She wasn't very talkative when picking her up and going back to my place. Kind of a dead fish which has been mentioned about her. Boob Job not the best. After the deed on the way back, she actually opened up and became much more engaging. Actually kissed me for like 5 minutes before she got out of my truck. For a bit, I didn't think I was going to get rid of her LOL.

    Others:

    - little fireball - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-865ea6611804 - asked for 500 to 600 per meet. Agreed to 400. I did not meet her yet though.

    - Doglover1986 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-fd794ecfb5b0 - asked for 200 per meet. No kissing, all covered, no anal. I did not meet her and not sure I will eve try. I like to kiss.

    - Dknows - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-98de4f3fa842 - Wants 500 per date. I said too much and she stopped responding.

    - ArielSavage - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-23f9b92316fc - Wants 200 to 300 per date. No anal, no restraints. I did not meet her. We were going to and she said she was on the rag, so I passed.

    - Sweetgirl821 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-69fe8d8a17c4 - Didn't say what she wanted per meet. Said we talk about it after we had fun LOL. I said isn't that risky on your part and she said money isn't everything. She sounds pretty kinky and when I can swing meeting her, I will.

    - NikkiXO2017 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d0d1eca07198 - Wants 400 per meet. I didn't meet her.

    - YouInMe. I'm not putting her link here because I don't want her to see I opened her profile LOL. She has been beating down my doors to meet her. Wants 300 per meet and seems like she might be fun. Just not sure she's my type.

    Okay, happy hunting.

  14. #1282

    Profile Not Found

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
    Evidently deactivated: “That user's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, or blocked you.”

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  15. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
    It's deactivated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape