Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7898
-
11-26-17 23:19 #1283

Posts: 385Mvp
Great report man! I'm nominating you for USG MVP!!
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 21:23 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 294Profile Not Found
Evidently deactivated: “That user's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, or blocked you.”
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
11-26-17 21:11 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 79It's deactivated.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 20:02 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 223My Weekend Trifecta
So I sent the significant other away to family for the weekend and then went to work. Had the goal of meeting 4 new ladies. Landed 3. Two great experiences and one decent experience. Also found a few others I'll share along the ride.
- Number 1 - She asked that I not share her info. She's actually out of the SD world. I had connected with her several months ago but never met her as she goes to school out of the area. She stopped signing on SA but I had her number and reached out and she was back for the holiday. Had a fantastic time. Boy can she fuck. Damage was 250. Everything was covered but she was a lot of fun. She absolutely loved oral on her.
- Number 2 - She unfortunately also asked that I not share her info. She just created an account. Less than 2 weeks ago. Believe I was her first. We did dinner and then back to my place. BBJ, CFS, great DFK. Spent a total of 3 hours with her for 250 + dinner.
- Number 3 - Chrissie9 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-e2360ab9cde2 - She's been talked about here. DFK, BBJ, and CFS. Damage was 200. She wasn't very talkative when picking her up and going back to my place. Kind of a dead fish which has been mentioned about her. Boob Job not the best. After the deed on the way back, she actually opened up and became much more engaging. Actually kissed me for like 5 minutes before she got out of my truck. For a bit, I didn't think I was going to get rid of her LOL.
Others:
- little fireball - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-865ea6611804 - asked for 500 to 600 per meet. Agreed to 400. I did not meet her yet though.
- Doglover1986 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-fd794ecfb5b0 - asked for 200 per meet. No kissing, all covered, no anal. I did not meet her and not sure I will eve try. I like to kiss.
- Dknows - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-98de4f3fa842 - Wants 500 per date. I said too much and she stopped responding.
- ArielSavage - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-23f9b92316fc - Wants 200 to 300 per date. No anal, no restraints. I did not meet her. We were going to and she said she was on the rag, so I passed.
- Sweetgirl821 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-69fe8d8a17c4 - Didn't say what she wanted per meet. Said we talk about it after we had fun LOL. I said isn't that risky on your part and she said money isn't everything. She sounds pretty kinky and when I can swing meeting her, I will.
- NikkiXO2017 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d0d1eca07198 - Wants 400 per meet. I didn't meet her.
- YouInMe. I'm not putting her link here because I don't want her to see I opened her profile LOL. She has been beating down my doors to meet her. Wants 300 per meet and seems like she might be fun. Just not sure she's my type.
Okay, happy hunting.
-
11-26-17 20:02 #1279Banned Member

Posts: 42I am unable to view it. Looks like she deactivated it.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 20:00 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: luckygirl13
The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
-
11-25-17 10:32 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Carolina Dreams
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-a7121175523a
Looks like she's also posting on EB:
https://independent.com.baltimore.es...post/24965966/
-
11-23-17 09:19 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 380I've also been noticing this a lot. It's either "reimburse me for my uber / taxi / lyft" or "send me an uber. " A girl wanted me to send her an uber from White Marsh to downtown but with stops to the nail salon and post office LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 20:03 #1275Banned Member

Posts: 42I Tried Too
I messaged about a month ago and received no response and my message is shown as unread.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 19:51 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 487https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...a-1c06ffcf73b5
Had lunch set. The day of she pulls the "I don't drive. Send me money" B. S.
-
11-22-17 19:49 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 487I'm pretty old.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 19:47 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 380Natalia1956
Claims she is offered 500 for initial meets. Kiss my ass LOL.
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-daa2bfd69b67
-
11-22-17 17:27 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 107I tried
Messaged her, no response, my message does not show as read. Maybe she has an age filter.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 13:14 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 487Wunder
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-393aa1a042d5
Anyone get here lately? I used to take her to pound town for a few houra for $200-250 a session.
-
11-22-17 13:12 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 487Done thanks.
Originally Posted by BaltFun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





