Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7897
-
11-13-17 05:38 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 197Tips for Sugaring courtesy of the Richmond Board
For some strange reason, the Richmond board is a hotbed of SB talk, and there is a collection of good posts listed in a separate thread here:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ
This has a lot of really good information, if a little bit paranoid. Be Well.
--P.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 00:12 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 215SA help
Hi folks,
I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.
Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?
Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?
-
11-12-17 22:15 #1250Banned Member

Posts: 42Koribebe
Hey guys, any info on this one? She started at $500, then started listing things like a menu - $250 for BJ. Then came down to $400 for everything. Definitely sounds like a pro.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-39693313d4a8
-
11-10-17 08:08 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 79https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-d7861479729a
This one is a good time. A little thicker than the pics suggest, but you won't be disappointed.
-
11-09-17 15:53 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 347Blues
You made more progress then me, radio silent!
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 14:29 #1247Banned Member

Posts: 42Not For Me
Regardless of whether she is pro or not, I'm out. After some more communication, I could buy that she's not a pro, but she certainly still could be. Anyway, the response that ended things for me was "the least I've gotten has been 400 and that was just for dinner. " GPS.
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 10:12 #1246Banned Member

Posts: 42Blue Maserati Eyes.
Any info on this one? She went straight into saying she has a hotel room, so thinking she could be a pro.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-a7b9e627ee3b
-
11-08-17 12:09 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 347First link
Very strange her profile is gone, but normally you can see the conversation, sorry!!
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 21:39 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks, but can you re-do that first link? You accidentally included a link to your conversation (which comes up blank) and not the profile.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 15:25 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 32Paige
She Contacted me as well and said she is looking for the same but quoted me $700 per meet.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:27 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 347PrincessJulia
Team,
Complete waste of time definitely looking for money to be sent, no meet ups here is her link!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...?mailbox=inbox
Loveyou,
This one I reported on previously, pic is a little old, a few more curves then I like and slightly thicker, but pretty accurate pic. Great mic sklls and I think the damage was two bills, treat her right or she won't respond!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad
This one took her pics down, more athletic build, not fat at all, just not slender. Great mic skills, tightest pussy I have had in ages! Great tan and if you like them thick, not fat, and athletic go for it, politesse 2 bills!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-3680353d7e10
Good luck, if you have something slender, young and clean please pm me!
T.
-
11-07-17 08:07 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 49Same here.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 17:54 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: creatinggoodmemories
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
She also contacted me out of the blue yesterday and gave me her phone number. She said to call her Paige, and that she's looking for a long-term arrangement.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 15:14 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 38Holly and CreatingGoodMemories
Holly. Texted with her a few months ago. Definitely seems to be a Pro. Her location changes depending on the month. I've seen her profile listed in VA, SF, Chicago, and Atlanta. Never any personal info exchanged. She was only interested in when we could get together.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
CreatingGoodMemories. Texting with her now. She's pushing to meet. Not sure I will because she seems really young. She's impatient but thinks she's the greatest gift to man, sexually. This girl is only 20 and guarantees she's the best ever in bed. Mighty big guarantee. When I asked her about it, she stated she didn't have time for it.
-
11-06-17 11:51 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 80The 2nd that you thought sounded fishy, I thought she was OK, but wanted money upfront for the month.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





