Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 61421
-
11-27-17 22:33 #35246Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Flasher
There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.
I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
-
11-27-17 21:54 #35245Senior Member

Posts: 978Was board to day took a ride WW and was really dead, only couple girls out. I was told by one friend that if she was caught on the corner again she would be locked up for prostitution so she went home and stayed in.
Saw reds / Stacy early afternoon Pulaski and Ashton early afternoon. She has lost a lot of weight and looked real good in jeans, not to sure she will look all that great after they come off now and doubt she still has those fine looking breasts.
Only a couple girls out Pontiac area today, Saw Sandra and Bobbi and two BSWalkers, couple more came out late afternoon.
Fairhaven had 6 or 7 girls out between about 6:30-7:15. I saw Lindsey, Kelly, both Erins and Nikki the one someone was looking for and a really short young looking blonde. There was a short thick mixed girl also that is new to hanging out and dating. She has short dark hair DO NOT PICK HER UP or you may end up missing Christmas and New Years dinner at home plus some more. Did see Jordan heading to the medicine man tonight.
You guys be very careful and on your toes at all times the boys are not afraid anymore to shout any one including LE. If you haven't heard yet.
BALTIMORE.
AMERICAS LARGEST OUT DOOR.
SHOOTING RANGE.
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
11-27-17 21:22 #35244Senior Member

Posts: 694Yes she does have a good smile everytime I drive by her she shoots me that smile and she has a good personality to have not tried that love spit yet but I will one day and I am long winded and she never complains but she also knows I will look out for her.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 21:13 #35243Senior Member

Posts: 360Nikki in CB
. . PM Sent. . .
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 20:31 #35242Senior Member

Posts: 248Definitely. Nikki in Curtis bay does not have a big butt.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 17:27 #35241Senior Member

Posts: 977I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.
Originally Posted by MarkSpears
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 16:29 #35240Senior Member

Posts: 248Nikki.
She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 15:12 #35239Senior Member

Posts: 43Shame.
Shame, I wanted to sample that. Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to find them thick or with a phat ass unless they just came home or fresh out of a program. I remember when Heaven first hit the scene. She was dumb phat. Never got to her tho.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 15:10 #35238Senior Member

Posts: 43My Opinion
Imo, East has better quality. Depends on luck sometimes.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 15:03 #35237Senior Member

Posts: 206Well I found Big Booty Nikki
Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.
Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.
Bk.
-
11-27-17 14:32 #35236Senior Member

Posts: 694South side Brooklyn and Cutis Bay.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 12:20 #35235Senior Member

Posts: 1127West Side Girls VS East Side Girls.
I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?
-
11-27-17 08:36 #35234Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki
If she is the cute one a good date.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 02:35 #35233Banned Member

Posts: 66Nikki
YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 22:20 #35232Senior Member

Posts: 977Nikki of Washington Blvd
She's an older WSW. I dated her once but I guess I never reported on her. She got like an acne complection face. 5'7 or so. Head game wasn't the best and had dropped the "are you about to cum" bomb on me shortly after we started. I managed to squeeze out a nut but I won't date her again. Older and just not out to please. YMMV.
Originally Posted by KentKassidy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




