Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 736 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4967

    Dot Ave Cruise

    Cruised Dot Ave early this morning. Saw a cute WSW, medium length brown hair, around Freeport. Pulled over and she got in. Did the LE check, said her name was Nikki. Agreed on activities and off we went. Very good BJ, good but just a little lackluster FS. Said she currently did not have a phone. Dropped her off down Dot Ave. Would pick her up again if I saw her.

    Had to head back but spotted a cute 20 something, a little taller, little longer brown hair, around the same area. Pulled over to see if she had a phone for a later meet. She didn't but she politely asked if I could help her get some food so I gave her a few bucks and she seemed genuine thanking me.

    Saw yet another SW on my way out but didn't have time to stop. The warmer weather really seemed to increase the activity. Wish I had more time.

  2. #4966

    Amanda?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    She walks from salvation army to Doms.
    I've been driving this path a lot at all hours. Still no sight of her. Anyone manage to pick Amanda up?

    Thank for any info anyone has.

  3. #4965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Went strolling to Newmarket this morning after 3:00. Walked from Magazine to Mcd's and saw two women fully bundled up on the corner of Pompeii. That was a no-go. Wasn't in the mood to stroll BHA so, I strolled back to Magazine St. Spotted a WSW standing right on the corner wearing a black winter jacket and blue jeans. Goes by the name "Katy" or "Katie". Got the look from her and hit it off. She's not that great looking in the face but otherwise the body was ok. Went off to a spot for a BBJ and doggy / creampie for $20 with no compliants. Her BBJ are great. If I see her again, I'll repeat. She's a regular on the corner from what she said. No LE presence.

    Yes, I creampied her. And it felt goooooood!.

    MeatMan

  4. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Yup. It is I. Got to get them when they are at their most desperate need. $10-30 range is as far as I go (based on their looks and appearance). Too many options out there on the strip.
    I can't knock your hustle my brotha!

  5. #4963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetStalk  [View Original Post]
    MeatMan is it that you get these $15 deals?
    Yup. It is I. Got to get them when they are at their most desperate need. $10-30 range is as far as I go (based on their looks and appearance). Too many options out there on the strip.

  6. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Did some strolling on Newmarket last week before sunrise (4:00 AM). Picked up a WSW by the name of "Linda" on the corner of Magazine / Mass Ave who was a little eccentric but, happy to see that someone picked her up. She looked pretty decent too. Did the duty behind the you-Haul for $15 for a somewhat lackluster BBJ and some doggy action. I don't know why the hell she took off her pants and jacket but, oh well. Let me add also that as I was pounding away, some toothless homeless woman inside one of the broken trucks was watching us all along. I guess she enjoyed the show. Yeah, the whacky situations I get my ass into never ends. At least it wasn't a port-a-potty.

    MeatMan



    That shooting happened in the 300 section of Mass Ave which is near the BSO, the Christian Science Monitor, Symphony Station, etc. Not exactly the place to be wheeling and dealing.
    MeatMan is it that you get these $15 deals?

  7. #4961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Did some strolling on Newmarket last week before sunrise (4:00 AM). Picked up a WSW by the name of "Linda" on the corner of Magazine / Mass Ave who was a little eccentric but, happy to see that someone picked her up. She looked pretty decent too. Did the duty behind the you-Haul for $15 for a somewhat lackluster BBJ and some doggy action. I don't know why the hell she took off her pants and jacket but, oh well. Let me add also that as I was pounding away, some toothless homeless woman inside one of the broken trucks was watching us all along. I guess she enjoyed the show. Yeah, the whacky situations I get my ass into never ends. At least it wasn't a port-a-potty.

    MeatMan

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Q  [View Original Post]
    Didn't hear about that. No wonder there was active presence there. There does seem to be a lot of sketchy individuals roaming around. Maybe not the best place to sit and wait.
    That shooting happened in the 300 section of Mass Ave which is near the BSO, the Christian Science Monitor, Symphony Station, etc. Not exactly the place to be wheeling and dealing.

  8. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    The extra police presence on Mass Ave because of the gang violence that has been spilling towards the better areas last week someone got shot and killed and crashed into another car on Mass Ave.
    Didn't hear about that. No wonder there was active presence there. There does seem to be a lot of sketchy individuals roaming around. Maybe not the best place to sit and wait.

  9. #4959

    Alltown

    In the summer they would once in a while go through but not actually sit and observe. So, my advice is counterfeited now. Back to cruising. Anyway, those Newmarket girls seemed too dirty and desparate / unsafe for me. I never scooped one, and probably won't ever.

  10. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    So I did head down to Mass Ave and the Alltown this weekend. Wouldn't you know, there was LEO parked squarely between the gas station and McD's. Maybe they read the forum LOL.

    Obviously had to change plans. Cruised Dot Ave. Spotted a cutish blonde, mid-20's near the bridge. Got the look, pulled onto a side street. She walked up, asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Said her name was Amy. Did the LEO check and then discussed entertainment options. Settled on BJ and FS for normal street fare.

    Both were ok but a bit rushed which is a pretty big negative for me, even though she was cuter than most. Asked for her number just in case but she said the screen of her phone was broken, which was confirmed when she showed me. Oh well no great loss as she wouldn't be my first choice in the future.
    The extra police presence on Mass Ave because of the gang violence that has been spilling towards the better areas last week someone got shot and killed and crashed into another car on Mass Ave.

  11. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Great tip! I might try it this weekend. If I do, I'll report back.
    So I did head down to Mass Ave and the Alltown this weekend. Wouldn't you know, there was LEO parked squarely between the gas station and McD's. Maybe they read the forum LOL.

    Obviously had to change plans. Cruised Dot Ave. Spotted a cutish blonde, mid-20's near the bridge. Got the look, pulled onto a side street. She walked up, asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Said her name was Amy. Did the LEO check and then discussed entertainment options. Settled on BJ and FS for normal street fare.

    Both were ok but a bit rushed which is a pretty big negative for me, even though she was cuter than most. Asked for her number just in case but she said the screen of her phone was broken, which was confirmed when she showed me. Oh well no great loss as she wouldn't be my first choice in the future.

  12. #4956

    Amanda update

    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    She walks from salvation army to Doms.
    Just saw her. Lost her phone. She needs money. Walks from doms to salvation army. I spotted her at tedeschis. I'll pass on her facebook to message her.

  13. #4955

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Where does she walk in the fham??
    She walks from salvation army to Doms.

  14. #4954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    2 A.M. In The Square

    I took a stroll down to Newmarket regardless of how cold it was after a decent night of socializing. Saw one girl fully bundled up near the pizza shop and another near Mcd's. Neither one was worth an inkling of my time. Both were as high as pluto. One ef them was in the zombie stance which sent off the no-go zone. I'll try later tonight again if the weather co-operates a bit.

  15. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    I've hooked up with Amanda like 10 times. BJ. 4 is the best. Really gets into it. Finger in the ass if you are into that. Swallows everything. I got her digits. Car play or it has to be your place.
    Can you give me the number? May give her a call this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape