Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 11028
-
11-27-17 15:07 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 117I'm with her now
If you want her. Pm me your number, I'll give it to her.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-17 18:52 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 222Dot Ave Cruise
Cruised Dot Ave early this morning. Saw a cute WSW, medium length brown hair, around Freeport. Pulled over and she got in. Did the LE check, said her name was Nikki. Agreed on activities and off we went. Very good BJ, good but just a little lackluster FS. Said she currently did not have a phone. Dropped her off down Dot Ave. Would pick her up again if I saw her.
Had to head back but spotted a cute 20 something, a little taller, little longer brown hair, around the same area. Pulled over to see if she had a phone for a later meet. She didn't but she politely asked if I could help her get some food so I gave her a few bucks and she seemed genuine thanking me.
Saw yet another SW on my way out but didn't have time to stop. The warmer weather really seemed to increase the activity. Wish I had more time.
-
11-24-17 22:32 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 152Amanda?
I've been driving this path a lot at all hours. Still no sight of her. Anyone manage to pick Amanda up?
Originally Posted by TuEres
[View Original Post]
Thank for any info anyone has.
-
11-24-17 13:02 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 3024Went strolling to Newmarket this morning after 3:00. Walked from Magazine to Mcd's and saw two women fully bundled up on the corner of Pompeii. That was a no-go. Wasn't in the mood to stroll BHA so, I strolled back to Magazine St. Spotted a WSW standing right on the corner wearing a black winter jacket and blue jeans. Goes by the name "Katy" or "Katie". Got the look from her and hit it off. She's not that great looking in the face but otherwise the body was ok. Went off to a spot for a BBJ and doggy / creampie for $20 with no compliants. Her BBJ are great. If I see her again, I'll repeat. She's a regular on the corner from what she said. No LE presence.
Yes, I creampied her. And it felt goooooood!.
MeatMan
-
11-22-17 18:44 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 80I can't knock your hustle my brotha!
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 18:15 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 3024Yup. It is I. Got to get them when they are at their most desperate need. $10-30 range is as far as I go (based on their looks and appearance). Too many options out there on the strip.
Originally Posted by InternetStalk
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 17:51 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 80MeatMan is it that you get these $15 deals?
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 13:26 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 3024Did some strolling on Newmarket last week before sunrise (4:00 AM). Picked up a WSW by the name of "Linda" on the corner of Magazine / Mass Ave who was a little eccentric but, happy to see that someone picked her up. She looked pretty decent too. Did the duty behind the you-Haul for $15 for a somewhat lackluster BBJ and some doggy action. I don't know why the hell she took off her pants and jacket but, oh well. Let me add also that as I was pounding away, some toothless homeless woman inside one of the broken trucks was watching us all along. I guess she enjoyed the show. Yeah, the whacky situations I get my ass into never ends. At least it wasn't a port-a-potty.
MeatMan
That shooting happened in the 300 section of Mass Ave which is near the BSO, the Christian Science Monitor, Symphony Station, etc. Not exactly the place to be wheeling and dealing.
Originally Posted by Glenn Q
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-17 20:49 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 222Didn't hear about that. No wonder there was active presence there. There does seem to be a lot of sketchy individuals roaming around. Maybe not the best place to sit and wait.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-17 02:17 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 80Alltown
In the summer they would once in a while go through but not actually sit and observe. So, my advice is counterfeited now. Back to cruising. Anyway, those Newmarket girls seemed too dirty and desparate / unsafe for me. I never scooped one, and probably won't ever.
-
11-15-17 02:11 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 214The extra police presence on Mass Ave because of the gang violence that has been spilling towards the better areas last week someone got shot and killed and crashed into another car on Mass Ave.
Originally Posted by GlennQ
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 21:38 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 222So I did head down to Mass Ave and the Alltown this weekend. Wouldn't you know, there was LEO parked squarely between the gas station and McD's. Maybe they read the forum LOL.
Originally Posted by GlennQ
[View Original Post]
Obviously had to change plans. Cruised Dot Ave. Spotted a cutish blonde, mid-20's near the bridge. Got the look, pulled onto a side street. She walked up, asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Said her name was Amy. Did the LEO check and then discussed entertainment options. Settled on BJ and FS for normal street fare.
Both were ok but a bit rushed which is a pretty big negative for me, even though she was cuter than most. Asked for her number just in case but she said the screen of her phone was broken, which was confirmed when she showed me. Oh well no great loss as she wouldn't be my first choice in the future.
-
11-14-17 11:07 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 117Amanda update
Just saw her. Lost her phone. She needs money. Walks from doms to salvation army. I spotted her at tedeschis. I'll pass on her facebook to message her.
Originally Posted by TuEres
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 13:06 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 117Amanda
She walks from salvation army to Doms.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 12:00 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 30242 A.M. In The Square
I took a stroll down to Newmarket regardless of how cold it was after a decent night of socializing. Saw one girl fully bundled up near the pizza shop and another near Mcd's. Neither one was worth an inkling of my time. Both were as high as pluto. One ef them was in the zombie stance which sent off the no-go zone. I'll try later tonight again if the weather co-operates a bit.








Reply With Quote





