Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 409 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2935

    South burbs

    Gobble-gobble. Went to both newer places in the south burbs. Success at both with he. No talking no haggling just doing! An extensive service given at the place far west and south. Nipple-biting-ass tickling-handi-of-a-good time. The one at 130th was pretty cold but I was able to rise to the challenge.

    Happy thanksgiving.

    Finger.

  2. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about the girl from terrace? I was going to pay her a visit.
    The post I was looking for is in arrangement reports.

  3. #2933

    Oak forest

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find the thread, but it sounds like someone got ripped off near the same location. Be safe.
    Are you guys talking about the girl from terrace? I was going to pay her a visit.

  4. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by SalMinella  [View Original Post]
    Black Girl posting 159th area head and hand treats only. Multiple call system to get in notice she's taking multiple calls at once whoever gets there first serviced first. 40 baby oil HJ 50 CBJ and took top down for some titty. Pics aren't her but she decent looking 20-30 nice black girl. Will repeat.
    I cannot find the thread, but it sounds like someone got ripped off near the same location. Be safe.

  5. #2931

    Palos

    Was looking to relax for a bit so went and visited King where I hadn't been for about a year. Visited with EvaLinda for a very nice time that went over. She's very playful and alternated between therapeutic and teasing to keep things interesting the entire time. She also had no problems with slipping those oily fingers into some unexpected area's so be prepared if you visit, I enjoyed it but some may not. Will definitely be back.

    -w.

  6. #2930

    Arnies

    Looks like arnie's is open or reopening. It says now hiring on the sign today!

  7. #2929

    Hand and head treats.

    Black Girl posting 159th area head and hand treats only. Multiple call system to get in notice she's taking multiple calls at once whoever gets there first serviced first. 40 baby oil HJ 50 CBJ and took top down for some titty. Pics aren't her but she decent looking 20-30 nice black girl. Will repeat.

  8. #2928

    Crystal

    Went to crystal. Lily was her name. She's a solid 8. I'd guess she's 30 or so. Nice fake korean boob job. Got to love it. Super short. Surprisingly nice ass on her too. She's def in the 90 percentile of mt's at korean AMP's in our area. Said she's from new york. Spoke good english. Had a great attitude! Still don't like the mamasan there now. The old one was better. The girls there are still asking too much. Make sure you guys at least try to talk them down. I did without much protest. Post your ss reports please. Its been boring lately. I know everyone is still doing it.

    Finger.

  9. #2927

    Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    Old link was gone. Anyone have new link or location?
    13046 s western. Theres a nail salon too.

  10. #2926

    Location.

    Quote Originally Posted by KankyMofo  [View Original Post]
    A pretty weak massage by a non attractive hispanic mt, all covered all the time. Waste of time. And had the nerve to ask for a tip. . 65 total and a waste of an hour.
    Old link was gone. Anyone have new link or location?

  11. #2925

    Where's the parties?

    Fellows, SW, near west mongers. Where are the parties at? I've seen them posted in other areas. I know there appears to be a strong AMP scene but not exactly my cup of tea. Plus finding UTRs, at least for me, seems near impossible. I am a regular member but have participated in the hobby for a year now. Still relatively new and I don't review a lot because some really nice mongers give me UTR info and I respect their wishes by not sharing. I used to be very big into the swinger scene and still participate so if us mongers unite, maybe we can make something happen!

  12. #2924

    Escape

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Escape has been closed for some time now and I don't think another owner has reopened it. It has had a for lease sign up I want to say over a year now.
    Went by there the other day, it looks like it's going to be one of those mini casinos.

  13. #2923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    [
    How long was the visit, and was it supposed to be 1. 6 for the donation? Have to think even for. 8 like you mentioned with the service that's not to bad for everything offered. PM for response if you prefer.
    15 but the gift had nothing to do with the service restrictions. No smile, no talking, no cowgirl which is a pretty basic position, no BBBJ, nothing special available.

  14. #2922

    Mz. Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    Boring!

    1. A lot slimmer than the photo but still ok looking if you like them in the skinny side.

    2. Tries to charge. 8 but will take. 6.

    3. Fresh out of the shower and no one else in the room.

    4. CBJ was ok but nothing special.

    5. No cowgirl.

    6. Missionary with a fake moan but then all of the rules stary pouring out of her mouth. I did go for doggie because she messed up visit. I rushed to get done which was fine with her.

    7. All business. No small talk and not even a smile.
    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...0%B8-/80188407

    How long was the visit, and was it supposed to be 1. 6 for the donation? Have to think even for. 8 like you mentioned with the service that's not to bad for everything offered. PM for response if you prefer.

    -w.

  15. #2921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Mz. Kitty - 4156494151

    Boring!

    1. A lot slimmer than the photo but still ok looking if you like them in the skinny side.

    2. Tries to charge. 8 but will take. 6.

    3. Fresh out of the shower and no one else in the room.

    4. CBJ was ok but nothing special.

    5. No cowgirl.

    6. Missionary with a fake moan but then all of the rules stary pouring out of her mouth. I did go for doggie because she messed up visit. I rushed to get done which was fine with her.

    7. All business. No small talk and not even a smile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape