Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Escort Review: South Suburb Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 215 of 409 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 6130
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2920

    West 159th

    Stopped by for 1 hr (65) good massage by older mt. Wasn't interested in roaming standard ending 30 tip. No discussion before hand.

  2. #2919

    Darien / Willowbrook

    Any info on these areas?

  3. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek  [View Original Post]
    I went to king spa in palos off 127th and got a 1 hour message for 65 $ from Linda. The shower is a standard vertical shower which is self service. After returning to the room started with a nice medium message, on the flip she cover me with a towel, which at one point somehow accidentally fell off. Without prompting than she went to work. She also have a nice prostate message during the handshake, roaming was aload also. 40 $ tip and out the door will repeat.
    Had a similar experience there with Maggie. Maybe the same girl? Taller and thin with great legs and ass. Her and the chubbier girl both treated me write. Tried to go last week and Maggie was busy, said to come back in an hour, but I didn't have that much time. Decided to try across the street again, first time was self service, which I posted about a couple months ago. Got the 40 yr old mt, didn't get her name but she was my mt last time. I must have made a lasting impression because as soon as she came in, she threw off the towel and asked where I've been, haven't seen you in a while. Definitely a good sign. Started working her thighs right away while she worked my back and made sure to compliment her on how nicet they were. Didn't waste much time on the flip, she basically had the oil immediately. Slipped my hand under her bra and got a good squeeze of titty while she worked me out too. Pretty good experience overall, but Maggie across the street is much hotter. 50 for half hour and 40 tip.

  4. #2917

    King spa

    I went to king spa in palos off 127th and got a 1 hour message for 65 $ from Linda. The shower is a standard vertical shower which is self service. After returning to the room started with a nice medium message, on the flip she cover me with a towel, which at one point somehow accidentally fell off. Without prompting than she went to work. She also have a nice prostate message during the handshake, roaming was aload also. 40 $ tip and out the door will repeat.

  5. #2916

    Golden LaGrange

    Golden was robbed yesterday and police are reviewing the camera's for info.

    https://patch.com/illinois/lagrange/...-cash-register

    Just a heads up if you happened to visit.

    -w.

  6. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anything happening these days at the old Escape across from the cemetery? I know the easy reply is TOFTT but it's a bit of a drive for me and it's hard to get free in the aftenoons / evenings so I'd like to get an idea of what's in store for me. Then I'll be happy to go and report.
    Escape has been closed for some time now and I don't think another owner has reopened it. It has had a for lease sign up I want to say over a year now.

  7. #2914

    Chicago Ridge

    Anything happening these days at the old Escape across from the cemetery? I know the easy reply is TOFTT but it's a bit of a drive for me and it's hard to get free in the aftenoons / evenings so I'd like to get an idea of what's in store for me. Then I'll be happy to go and report.

  8. #2913
    Anything near Midway? I feel that BP is hit or miss or doesn't seem worth it.

    Love Latina or Asian, but never seems to pop up over here.

    Any recommendations welcome.

  9. #2912

    Kankakee

    Not to many reports on the KKK area. There are about 4 AMPs in the area.

    They must be doing ok, they are still open. I been to acouple. Nothing special.

    I think they are all Chinese. Years ago there was a couple of korean ones.

    Much better menus back then. But, hey, atleast there are acouple of places to go.

    I enjoy the korean ones, they most always have a table shower. And a good massage.

    Think I'll go get one now, later, Barney.

  10. #2911

    Skyla and Jordan

    Don't know if you guys are familiar with Skyla and Jordan, but they are two independent providers who were working together briefly. Sklya seemed to be working for only 2 weeks or so. They would be in Snapchat posts together and such.

    Well, Jordan made a new Snapchat message today saying that Skyla snitched and got locked up, along with some hobbyists. I never saw either girl but was talking to a guy who had. That guy went silent a few nights ago.

    Jordan says not to trust Skyla's ad. Just a heads up! Don't know much about the situation beyond this.

  11. #2910

    Newish Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeKnee  [View Original Post]
    Newish place has opened on Western. Anyone been yet? I may have to check it out.
    A pretty weak massage by a non attractive hispanic mt, all covered all the time. Waste of time. And had the nerve to ask for a tip. . 65 total and a waste of an hour.

  12. #2909

    Less than Best

    I finally had a chance to make it out to the best in tinley the other day. I had high hopes know what I've been told, but those hopes were quickly dashed. I'm not new to the AMPs. Think I've been to every one in tinley so far and this visit was disappointing. The massage was below average. And I was a little shocked by that. Most places have been really good, but this one was not. Then instead of the hour, it was only 45 minutes. And sadly, no he. Again I'm not new to this so I know how to let them know, but there was just no interest at all. Maybe I went on the wrong day? Maybe the wrong girl (don't have a clue what her name was, she was skinny, shoulder length hair, attractive) but it was one of the more disappointing stops I've had in a while.

    Maybe those with better luck have spent months going. I may give it another try, but I'm guessing this place is very YMMV.

  13. #2908

    Matteson

    I was thinking of giving them another chance. It's been way over a year since my last visit which was subpar. I called and asked who was working and MMS wouldn't say just the lame "all good pretty girls ". Just wondering if anyone knows the current lineup. Looking to dream this weekend. Thanks.

  14. #2907

    Jenny on BP

    Saw Jenny post on BP in the nwi section. I saw her about a year ago. Pics are real. Easy set up no screening. Pm for more details. Also saw miss kimmie in alsip a couple months ago and she sucked the soul out of me.

  15. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    Paid another visit to a place that claims to be the best in Tinley Park. Good massage and some very friendly company. Have had a bad experience there in the past, but the goto girl has never let me leave stressed. PM for more info.
    I like the fact that I've never been shorted on time there. Have had varying levels of success there in the past but last night was very satisfying. Like Southpaw said, PM for more info.

    -w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape