Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2913
-
11-24-17 12:19 #348Senior Member

Posts: 215Asking for pics
First off, I'm not married so pictures are not a concern for me. I do have some fairly discreet pics on my profile, just so it wouldn't be real easy for any of my colleagues to I'd me. You could post a better pic in your private pics file where you control who gets to view them. Get ready to be asked "request to view your private pics" as the sole response from A POT. I often politely and tactfully message back inquiring if that's the depth of their response? WTF, can't you do better than that? Are you even real? If you're really concerned about your private life etc, maybe the sugar bowl isn't the best option for you. It's not unheard of that some BSC sb outs you. In any event be careful, there are some good situations you can develop.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 10:19 #347

Posts: 366I think you're right.
Thanks for your info. I think she is a time-waster. I'm going to tell her to take a hike.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
I can't stand the SB's who will order a $17 entree and two glasses of wine and then blow you off. I guess for every guy playing games, there are women playing games. Oh well.
-
11-24-17 00:41 #346Senior Member

Posts: 215The rundown
I was contacted by her a couple months back, disappears at times as you have noted. Then all of a sudden she texts me and asks if I want to meet, but she's up in LA and wants me to pick her up. I was already busy with other sb that weekend and told her I could meet a few days later. She's lived in and county in the past and is now in central Cal, still comes down here but her car is not running. So she may hit you up to pay for her to come down to visit her friends while she agrees to a M&G. I actually did meet her, she somehow got down here and we had dinner together, she didn't hesitate to order the $15 glass of wine etc. She's very 420 friendly, was multiple texting me she was on the way but was 30 min late, and I highly suspect she was staying only minutes away from the restaurant in coastal NC. We've been in contact for a second follow up date when she returns, whenever that happens, but I am not going out of my way since she seems a bit flaky and just working the SB / SD universe without being earnest in actually having any type of arrangement.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
Then again, I could be wrong. Let me know how your experience stacks up.
-
11-24-17 00:20 #345Senior Member

Posts: 215Bbgirlalex
Bbgirlalex.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-249fa4cac9b9
Been in contact with this POT, now she's asking me to venmo some money to prove to her that I'm serious. Haha, sure, I'm going to fall for that one. I asked her what is she going to do for me to prove that she is sincere and serious. I expect to be blocked any time now.
This one is a TWOT.
-
11-23-17 11:08 #344Senior Member

Posts: 60Giving out pictures.
After reading everyone's reports about SA, I decided to give it a try. Hopefully I'll have some interesting stories to relay back to all of you. I was wondering, do you guys send them pictures of yourself? A few of them are asking for my picture and I'm definitely not going to give that out. I wrote in my profile that I'm married and want discretion. What do you guys do?
-
11-22-17 19:59 #343

Posts: 366Anyone have experience with The Russian Surfer
This chick is from Morro Bay. I have no idea why she picked me out to favorite. She's a tease--she'll text and then disappear. When I asked her what she wanted and what I could do for her, she said she wants to get to know me and could come down here to visit. Of course, we know what's coming next. "Could you send me the airfare?" Oh, sure, baby, wait for it.
Anyone been contacted by her?
Check her out--she's scrumptious!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-510fc51ac3b7
-
11-22-17 08:20 #342Senior Member

Posts: 215Sassyandclassy4 you = Natalia.
Go back and look at post #263 for my writeup on this one. Other's have had success so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Holocaust
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 12:29 #341Senior Member

Posts: 116Here it is.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa
I went a couple of rounds texting her too.
-
11-18-17 16:56 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1301Link doesn't work
That link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Holocaust
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 10:47 #339Regular Member

Posts: 9Link about that girl.
Sassyandclassy4 you https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa..
-
11-17-17 10:42 #338

Posts: 366Please include links
Hey guys, Let's do each other the favor of including a link to the girl we are posting about. The search feature on SA is a PIA (pain in the ass) and NWB (not well built). A link would take us directly to the girl's profile. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Holocaust
[View Original Post]
FOR EXAMPLE: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-bee207645f1e.
-
11-17-17 09:16 #337Regular Member

Posts: 9Sassyandclassy4 you
Guys don't waste time on this girl. She will first initiate contact and then she won't answer phone or text you back. WASTE OF TIME!
-
11-17-17 07:00 #336Senior Member

Posts: 236Yes
I agree. That usually is a red flag.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-17 20:06 #335

Posts: 366How about these acronyms?
SWAW = Squirts Without A Warning.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
TTDM = Talks too damn much.
DTDM = Drinks too damn much.
-
11-16-17 18:38 #334Senior Member

Posts: 279She has never reached out to me. But if someone sends me a message like that, I would have politely turned her down. Not worth it, esp on SA, you just move on.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






