Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #336

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    She has never reached out to me. But if someone sends me a message like that, I would have politely turned her down. Not worth it, esp on SA, you just move on.
    I agree. That usually is a red flag.

  2. #335

    How about these acronyms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    A couple more.

    TWOT total waste of time.

    BSC Bat shit crazy.
    SWAW = Squirts Without A Warning.

    TTDM = Talks too damn much.

    DTDM = Drinks too damn much.

  3. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with contact with this one?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-f9abbb037ec9

    She reached out to me and wants to meet right off the bat. "I have sex for money" after just a couple messages. Pro / semipro.

    Always a bit leery for scams, rob, pimped, LEO, etc.

    What do you guys think?
    She has never reached out to me. But if someone sends me a message like that, I would have politely turned her down. Not worth it, esp on SA, you just move on.

  4. #333

    More acronyms.

    A couple more.

    TWOT total waste of time.

    BSC Bat shit crazy.

  5. #332

    Cherry Sister

    Had a second date with Cherry Sister and it was better than the first time! I guess when you get familiar with a girl her personality becomes a little looser and real and it's fun. And wild!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eff1b4aa0ea1

    I gave her my A Game and she responded well. She's got small tits, but great nipples and I love the rest of her body. Great ass. Great kisser! She loves the whole scene and is really nice and sweet, too. She was happy with an envelope with $200 at the end. She was not a clock watcher and we hung out for over two hours talking, eating, and having fun!

    Man, I wish I could do a girl every day, but, in life, by the time you can afford that you can't do it. I should have worked harder when I was young!

    Have fun!

  6. #331

    Asbnekwtm

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah PPM and pay per meeting and PPV is pay per visit.
    ASBNEKWTM = Acronyms Suck Because Not Everyone Knows What They Mean.

    How about P2 P = Pay to Play.

    P4 P = Paying For Pussy.

    WMT = Wasted My Time.

    8 EMBDF = Ate Expensive Mean But Didn't Fuck!

    SEEYCBH = So easy even you could bone her.

    IOOIFA = I'm out of ideas for acronyms.

  7. #330

    Breezyy4

    Anyone with contact with this one?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-f9abbb037ec9

    She reached out to me and wants to meet right off the bat. "I have sex for money" after just a couple messages. Pro / semipro.

    Always a bit leery for scams, rob, pimped, LEO, etc.

    What do you guys think?

  8. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    PPM is pay per meet/meeting and I'm speculating here but PPV may be pay per visit.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    Yeah PPM and pay per meeting and PPV is pay per visit.

  9. #328

    Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    What is PPV and PPM?

    It's hard to tell from your post below what you paid for, what you got, etc. Etc. , but it sounds like you had fun.
    PPM is pay per meet/meeting and I'm speculating here but PPV may be pay per visit.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  10. #327

    What are all the acronyms

    What is PPV and PPM?

    It's hard to tell from your post below what you paid for, what you got, etc. Etc. , but it sounds like you had fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    So I was 75% this weekend with 1 of 4 cancelled at the last minute with only 1 of 3 taking my $$ in an envelope as we went all the way at her place. Made out with one and we pleased one another in her tinted Jetta, nice youthful 18 year old breasts and puss shaved clean. The other was just coffee, french kisses and a hugs at seaport village but I'd always take that for $2 latte.

    I will be in north Seattle for two weeks and I already did my search 3 weeks ago. So I contacted 30 or so females from Seattle all the way to Vancouver BC, ages 18- 24 and 19 females agreed to meet up for coffee or lunch while 11 quite possibly blocked me because because I said no to ppm or ppv and I will only discuss details of my expectations (let's talk about sex, baby) during the meet. This weekend 8 of 19 cancelled because they're going home for thanksgiving. So I still have 11 possible meet ups with these 5 expressing intimacy after the meet up for coffee for a $$.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-c4e29a98b8db

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-10b39d569a93

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-177d9176bb8f

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-a50b6b264e54

    (Looks like a pro).

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-0559c56f1932

    I am meeting these two again this Saturday for another round of drinks at the hotel bar then on to my room:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d

    The others I am not expecting much when we meet for coffee but I'd take a hug and a kiss if they do say no to intimate arrangement.

  11. #326
    Another impressive report, thanks!

  12. #325

    Well someone's not going home for thanksgiving any more

    So I just got a message just now that this girl will be willing to meet next week.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-cc2d7ef213a3

    Let's see if it's going to happen.

  13. #324

    Weekend field report

    So I was 75% this weekend with 1 of 4 cancelled at the last minute with only 1 of 3 taking my $$ in an envelope as we went all the way at her place. Made out with one and we pleased one another in her tinted Jetta, nice youthful 18 year old breasts and puss shaved clean. The other was just coffee, french kisses and a hugs at seaport village but I'd always take that for $2 latte.

    I will be in north Seattle for two weeks and I already did my search 3 weeks ago. So I contacted 30 or so females from Seattle all the way to Vancouver BC, ages 18- 24 and 19 females agreed to meet up for coffee or lunch while 11 quite possibly blocked me because because I said no to ppm or ppv and I will only discuss details of my expectations (let's talk about sex, baby) during the meet. This weekend 8 of 19 cancelled because they're going home for thanksgiving. So I still have 11 possible meet ups with these 5 expressing intimacy after the meet up for coffee for a $$.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-c4e29a98b8db

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-10b39d569a93

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-177d9176bb8f

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-a50b6b264e54

    (Looks like a pro).

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-0559c56f1932

    I am meeting these two again this Saturday for another round of drinks at the hotel bar then on to my room:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d

    The others I am not expecting much when we meet for coffee but I'd take a hug and a kiss if they do say no to intimate arrangement.

  14. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    This one made favorited me five months ago when I was in Seattle. I did not fall for it and cut the comm short due to being adamant and pushy about discussing $$ and do ppv or ppm. It's not a good sign if $$ is the first or second or third thing that a person discusses on email. Always meet up at a neutral place, in public. Read on and be safe.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135

    http://nypost.com/2017/11/09/escort-...d-at-oral-sex/
    I didn't know cunnlingus was a survival skill in these days.

  15. #322

    Be Safe.

    This one made favorited me five months ago when I was in Seattle. I did not fall for it and cut the comm short due to being adamant and pushy about discussing $$ and do ppv or ppm. It's not a good sign if $$ is the first or second or third thing that a person discusses on email. Always meet up at a neutral place, in public. Read on and be safe.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135

    http://nypost.com/2017/11/09/escort-...d-at-oral-sex/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape