Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 868 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 13018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3853

    Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Eco Spa. Low key spot in Torrance near Alpine Village. Amazingly sexy Latinas. Sophia is a hot 24 yr old Colombian that loves what's she's does. Lucy, Angel, Lupita, all good times.
    I still haven't been there and it's pretty close to me. I got to ask, what do you define as hot? I keep seeing ads for Colombians and Brazilians that are amazingly hot women but I'm afraid the reality is that they're large.

  2. #3852

    LA Live area

    Hey fellas. I'm in town for the auto show and wanted to know is there any SW's or Massage Parlors in the LA Live area downtown? I'm staying at the Residence Inn Marriott. Hoping that I'm not to far from the action. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

  3. #3851

    Recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenlandmine  [View Original Post]
    I liked lion spa. Sarah was the best there. Just hands, but she really knew how to use them. Curious who made the move. I'll check it out and report back.
    Been there twice, and recommend. Nothing exotic, and not FS, so don't push. But really good for what they offer.

  4. #3850

    Is this a FS place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Eco Spa. Low key spot in Torrance near Alpine Village. Amazingly sexy Latinas. Sophia is a hot 24 yr old Colombian that loves what's she's does. Lucy, Angel, Lupita, all good times.
    Is this the one at S Vermont and W Carson? I'm visiting Carson on business and would love to try a FS place. How are prices here? BFS or CFS?

    Any other places where I can have FS Latinas? Would love to try a hot Latina.

  5. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnBoii  [View Original Post]
    Anybofy have a place they personally like.
    Eco Spa. Low key spot in Torrance near Alpine Village. Amazingly sexy Latinas. Sophia is a hot 24 yr old Colombian that loves what's she's does. Lucy, Angel, Lupita, all good times.

  6. #3848

    Downey Accu.

    Had a Chinese jane doe. Late 30's, not fat but not a spinner either. Had a fairly large FUPA though. Got decent massage, on flip got HE and she pulled out her ta-tas that I played with, then continued massage. Nice lady but wouldn't repeat.

  7. #3847

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a provider that offers some form of rear-end play; rimming, finger-in, prostate play, whatever. Any good options there?

    Not that it needs to be close, but I'd be aiming for Culver City, Westchester, LAX area. But wherever is good. Thanks all.
    Jenny from WEHO, 7-11 ! Whatever you want she will do.

  8. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a provider that offers some form of rear-end play; rimming, finger-in, prostate play, whatever. Any good options there?

    Not that it needs to be close, but I'd be aiming for Culver City, Westchester, LAX area. But wherever is good. Thanks all.
    Rumor is that this one is down for anything, including without the goodyears. Warning, you call her, she does not take the call, and then calls you the next day. Obviously a deep understanding of how the dick works.

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...nette/93611217

  9. #3845

    Backdoor play?

    I'm looking for a provider that offers some form of rear-end play; rimming, finger-in, prostate play, whatever. Any good options there?

    Not that it needs to be close, but I'd be aiming for Culver City, Westchester, LAX area. But wherever is good. Thanks all.

  10. #3844

    FS yes, hot No

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Heard this place is good for some Korean FS? Are the girls hot?
    Lots of people round these parts have low standards. Objectively speaking, no there aren't hot providers here. FS is most definitely on the table.

  11. #3843

    New Total Health Center in West Hollywood

    Heard this place is good for some Korean FS? Are the girls hot?

  12. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokeman55  [View Original Post]
    Is my ATF Lennox Accu in Co. Territory?
    Lennox is unincorporated and WeHo is an incorporated city that is responsible for its own regulation even though they are policed by the County Sheriff by contract. The county can do this in unincorporated areas but this is not exactly a NY Times or Washington Post in depth story. More like local yokel reporting simply distributing what the County pandering politicians tell them to publish without any critical evaluation of the legitimacy of the LE noise. They can regulate to an extent under current state law, but they won't be charging and / or convicting anyone for "trafficking" because they never do when it comes to above ground storefront MPs. The MPs that operate in the open in Los Angeles do not engage in trafficking though it may well exist underground throughout the County. Maybe even at that apartment on a quiet residential street in Rosemead that BP ads invited you to visit.

    The T Word is an emotional lighting rod. LE lies to the public and say it applies to the storefront MPs so they can be sure to renew their full funding each year. Phony trafficking crackdowns are a staple of LE. They bust a place, allege trafficking, but good luck trying to find actual charges that were prosecuted to conviction in public records. Prostitution maybe, but Trafficking next to never or just plain never. They put on a show and drag some MP workers away, question them for good measure, then let most go. Often referred to rehab or social service type programs. A few may be charged with being sex workers or with some administrative infraction (e. G. possessing condoms). LE and their servants in local news trafficking in BULLSHIT!

  13. #3841

    Deepthroat

    Anyone have a preferred deepthroat specialist at a massage parlor? After a few years of going round the block, I've found very few willing and / or able to have me tickle the tonsils.

  14. #3840

    Rimming

    Any AMPs you guys know of that do rimjobs? I can trade just inbox me.

  15. #3839
    "Unincorporated" implies that WeHo might stay safe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape