Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 868 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 13006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3841

    Deepthroat

    Anyone have a preferred deepthroat specialist at a massage parlor? After a few years of going round the block, I've found very few willing and / or able to have me tickle the tonsils.

  2. #3840

    Rimming

    Any AMPs you guys know of that do rimjobs? I can trade just inbox me.

  3. #3839
    "Unincorporated" implies that WeHo might stay safe?

  4. #3838

    Manju spa koreatown

    Had a late 30's thin but not skinny korean MILF. When you walk in ladies are right there in waiting room, so if no like what you see. Walk out. On flip, touched jr, asked how much you give me? She wouldn't say anything other than that when I asked if everything was available she pretended like she no understand so I threw her 40 knowing probably HJ only. HJ it was. Groping was another 20. Nothing special about massage. Probably won't go back.

  5. #3837

    Included?

    Is my ATF Lennox Accu in Co. Territory?

  6. #3836

    LA County cracks down on massage parlors.


  7. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Sarah from Lion is the Mamasan there, she may still provide. Kitty works there as Ashley. Same deal as Lion minus the Spa.
    I confirmed by text that Yuna is here as well.

    Something I love about pounding that old lady.

  8. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by JHana820  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you know of any AMPs preferably near LAX that offer rimming? Thanks!
    There is an AMP, automotive place, Rims are Us, that do rimming all day along with detail work.

  9. #3833

    AMP offering Rimming.

    Do any of you know of any AMPs preferably near LAX that offer rimming? Thanks!

  10. #3832
    I liked lion spa. Sarah was the best there. Just hands, but she really knew how to use them. Curious who made the move. I'll check it out and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Western in Ktown for a look see on Sat. Like places that are tucked away. This place was nice and clean and the mamasan was a cutie. The girls looked all pretty young and cute. Anyone been here? Mamasan says they were previously from Lion's Spa but I'm unfamiliar.

  11. #3831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Total care

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Western in Ktown for a look see on Sat. Like places that are tucked away. This place was nice and clean and the mamasan was a cutie. The girls looked all pretty young and cute. Anyone been here? Mamasan says they were previously from Lion's Spa but I'm unfamiliar.
    Yes, Sarah from Lion is the Mamasan there, she may still provide. Kitty works there as Ashley. Same deal as Lion minus the Spa.

  12. #3830

    Worth a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to this place?
    HH is always a mixed bag. Generally a younger group of girls. Have had Legit to HE- FB- Fa there. Ya just never know. Think they rent the rooms and maybe negotiate from there. Weird owner very creepy guy.

  13. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to this place?
    Went years ago. It was bait and switch ROBs then although I understand YMMV HJ now.

  14. #3828

    WH places

    Some other spots in WH:

    West Therapy Massage.

    8155 Health Center.

    Beauty Day Spa.

    Older ladies with FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws  [View Original Post]
    Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

    SC.

  15. #3827

    Healing Hands on Roberstson

    Any one been to this place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape