Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 13020
-
11-22-17 19:50 #3840Regular Member

Posts: 9Rimming
Any AMPs you guys know of that do rimjobs? I can trade just inbox me.
-
11-22-17 12:05 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 119"Unincorporated" implies that WeHo might stay safe?
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 01:30 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 348Manju spa koreatown
Had a late 30's thin but not skinny korean MILF. When you walk in ladies are right there in waiting room, so if no like what you see. Walk out. On flip, touched jr, asked how much you give me? She wouldn't say anything other than that when I asked if everything was available she pretended like she no understand so I threw her 40 knowing probably HJ only. HJ it was. Groping was another 20. Nothing special about massage. Probably won't go back.
-
11-22-17 00:57 #3837Banned Member

Posts: 78Included?
Is my ATF Lennox Accu in Co. Territory?
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 00:16 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 95LA County cracks down on massage parlors.
-
11-21-17 23:55 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 119I confirmed by text that Yuna is here as well.
Originally Posted by Leche
[View Original Post]
Something I love about pounding that old lady.
-
11-21-17 23:02 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 98There is an AMP, automotive place, Rims are Us, that do rimming all day along with detail work.
Originally Posted by JHana820
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 17:29 #3833Regular Member

Posts: 1AMP offering Rimming.
Do any of you know of any AMPs preferably near LAX that offer rimming? Thanks!
-
11-21-17 02:29 #3832Regular Member

Posts: 11I liked lion spa. Sarah was the best there. Just hands, but she really knew how to use them. Curious who made the move. I'll check it out and report back.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 01:26 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 359Total care
Yes, Sarah from Lion is the Mamasan there, she may still provide. Kitty works there as Ashley. Same deal as Lion minus the Spa.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 00:01 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 270Worth a shot
HH is always a mixed bag. Generally a younger group of girls. Have had Legit to HE- FB- Fa there. Ya just never know. Think they rent the rooms and maybe negotiate from there. Weird owner very creepy guy.
Originally Posted by Gman008
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 23:31 #3829Regular Member

Posts: 10Went years ago. It was bait and switch ROBs then although I understand YMMV HJ now.
Originally Posted by Gman008
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 19:17 #3828Regular Member

Posts: 20WH places
Some other spots in WH:
West Therapy Massage.
8155 Health Center.
Beauty Day Spa.
Older ladies with FS.
Originally Posted by SantaClaws
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 14:18 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 31Healing Hands on Roberstson
Any one been to this place?
-
11-20-17 13:41 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 52Coconut Spa
Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.
SC.











Reply With Quote






