Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 31847
-
11-22-17 12:32 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 439Avery
Is she still in town? I did not see an ad up on the sister site. Would love to meet her at some point too.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 10:58 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 504Avery
I din't cancel or stand her up. I simply wanted to move the appointment up a few hours and communicated such to her. I never got a response back one or the other. The change I requested was more than 24 hours in advance, so it definitely wasn't last minute.
Originally Posted by RichHam
[View Original Post]
I would still like to meet up with her and am not trying to do anything but relay the information of what happened to me.
-
11-22-17 10:03 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 203Other Ad.
I've seen the ad you posted, did you read the link I posted?
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 10:01 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 203Sorry.
Everyone isn't quite as smart as you snowball. Still thinks it's tacky advertising for this industry!
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 04:53 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 276Avery
I've had numerous excellent dreams with her. She may have been resentful of being stood up. I agree that the professional thing for her to do would be to reschedule but providers are just like us. We get blue balls, they get blue wallets. Both end up getting upset.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 19:58 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 428Roxie
I think that link is Roxie Lynn not Ashley.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 16:53 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 1656Penis joke.
I can't believe you had to explain this WOW.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 16:52 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 439Penis Joke not medicine
She's making a penis joke. A shot of penisillin. As in penis.
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 15:33 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 188What link did you click?
Maybe you need to check on your glasses
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...4428243/ashley#.
-
11-21-17 09:19 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 504Avery Adams
I have seen numerous excellent reports on Avery. Last time she wa in town, I tried to set up a meeting but our schedules did not mesh. I told her to contact me when coming back to Nashville. SHe contacted me last week and we exchanged a few messages and set up a time for 7 pm last night. Unfortunately I had to change plans and times and communicated that to her, but never got a response. As of now, from the email I got at 635 am on Saturday saying "That'd be perfect! I have heard absolutely nothing from her. Would still like to meet her so hopefully the next time she is in town we can meet.
-
11-21-17 09:17 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 203P. S.
Read what Her ad says. WTF? Penicillin?
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nash...-3197/1/442611
-
11-21-17 09:11 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 203Ymmv?
Maybe we should just go with YMMV here. Because I don't discount your experience with her but me and others have had our time totally wasted. Also, if she has a teenage daughter around her while she is doing this, I'd rather not be in that situation!
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 08:51 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 188Ashley
Ashley is real. She is ex Dancer from Louisville and got too old to be dancer. She is nice and I believed has teenage daughter living with her so she is very paranoid and always worry LE. She is great and enjoy very much. If you have been with crazy April and all I can said is they are very much alike from body and style of service.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
As I know she txted me that she won't be available til end of this week.
Yes your link is correct.
-
11-20-17 21:37 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 88Risk reward
Personally, I feel better with my info elsewhere too.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 18:51 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 203Agreed
After the whole Ashley Madison blowout, I opt not to provide my info to this service either. Too many computer hacking going on these days!
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





