High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9812

    Risk-reward

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstAndGoal  [View Original Post]
    Fantasys Escorts has been around for a long time. The "director" of the service is exceptionally strict. No three strikes with this place, you mis-step once and your done! You will have to provide "all" of your personal detail which really turns guys off: o (However I have been in the hobby for quite a while and have used their service, with rare exception all of the girls are pretty hot, very professional and reliable. To my knowledge there has never been a breach of information with clients info or a "problem". When I first started in the hobby I cut my teeth (so to speak) with a number of the girls. That was about 12-13 years ago. There was a starlet in that group at that time, I cannot recall her name but she was stunning, saw her many times. I believe she went to work in their admin and stopped her engagements. May have been the "directors" personal assistant: Sure would have made her mine ".

    I also had some incredible experiences with a few of the girls. Assuming the ship is still running as before I would say your much safer with Fantasys than ANYTHING you would find on BP even with the divulging your personal data.

    Happy Hunting.

    F&G.
    Count me among those who were put off by Fantasy's demands for all that personal info. They have always had very hot looking girls advertised, and from all the reviews are obviously legit. However, given that they are located in the USA, I opted years ago to join P-411 for verification instead. They needed a lot less personal information, and are located in Canada (right or wrong, I felt safer sharing info with an organization with servers located outside the United States, and therefore just a little bit harder to be subject to subpoena by authorities down here). The decision has served me well. I just had my last encounter with a p-411 lady whom I had not seen before within the last 2 weeks, and like most of the others arranged through them, it was a very positive experience.

    PGC (then SBL) readily accepted p-411 to get verified there. I still think about caving in and going through the Fantasy's verification process from time to time, when I see pictures of another one of their hotties! Would still rather not have my personal information on a server presumably located in Kentucky, though.

  2. #9811

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Lots of talk about this one and her-NO SHOWS!

    Can someone post or send me the link. I don't want to waste my time if she's this flakey. I might not have gone far enough back, Help is appreciated.

    Ok I think I found her. Is this it https://backpage.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/24428243/ashley#
    I have seen her twice. She is a real experience that is close to the top and I have been around a long time 20 years. In just performance and attitude alone but I have hesitated to promote her anymore due to the lack of organization and just going silent after saying it will be 10 more minutes. Left hung out to dry 3 times. Just considered it money saved and time wasted. Just go to google and list crawler and type her name in search box. But so much drama to get last meeting 11, then 12, then 1, then 2, and finally 3. - I just do not know if I want to go through this again. She is real. She is good. But there is more than money price to pay. Just not sure why. And on PM's to me I have found out they have had similair problems.

    If you are ever in Bham there is a diamond there with a 10 body, 10 attitude, and an 8 or 9 face and she just does not know how good she is. A genuine GFE in every way you want. Her name is April Blake and her price point for what you get is unbelievable. Would love to get her to Nashville but she does not have a car. If any of you guys on here that have some reviews and age want some info on her pm me. She beats just about anyone I have ever seen and you can name some oldies like Candy Kemp (inactive) and Amy Taylor who is still active. As well as Christy lamour and Salma Hyatt and Summer Loving.

    By the way she is UTR. Only on face book groups you have got to have access to.

  3. #9810

    Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    That is the right link. Was able to finally have a dream of her a couple weeks ago but, as you have read, it took a little work.
    She's in the hospital guys.

  4. #9809

    Fantasys / Legit.

    Fantasys Escorts has been around for a long time. The "director" of the service is exceptionally strict. No three strikes with this place, you mis-step once and your done! You will have to provide "all" of your personal detail which really turns guys off: o (However I have been in the hobby for quite a while and have used their service, with rare exception all of the girls are pretty hot, very professional and reliable. To my knowledge there has never been a breach of information with clients info or a "problem". When I first started in the hobby I cut my teeth (so to speak) with a number of the girls. That was about 12-13 years ago. There was a starlet in that group at that time, I cannot recall her name but she was stunning, saw her many times. I believe she went to work in their admin and stopped her engagements. May have been the "directors" personal assistant: Sure would have made her mine ".

    I also had some incredible experiences with a few of the girls. Assuming the ship is still running as before I would say your much safer with Fantasys than ANYTHING you would find on BP even with the divulging your personal data.

    Happy Hunting.

    F&G.

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about signing up because I want to get some sort of reference that PGC will accept. Plus they have a couple of ladies that look right up my alley.

    Thoughts on Fantasy's Escorts?

  5. #9808

    You have the right one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Lots of talk about this one and her-NO SHOWS!

    Can someone post or send me the link. I don't want to waste my time if she's this flakey. I might not have gone far enough back, Help is appreciated.

    Ok I think I found her. Is this it https://backpage.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/24428243/ashley#
    That is the right link. Was able to finally have a dream of her a couple weeks ago but, as you have read, it took a little work.

  6. #9807

    Fantasys

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm. Is this the website? https://kentuckyescorts.net/main.html.
    That is the correct place to start.

  7. #9806

    Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Brother we all have our unique peccadillos. There info is very detailed. Talk to the owner, tell him what your needs are and he will give you a recommendation.
    Just to confirm. Is this the website? https://kentuckyescorts.net/main.html.

  8. #9805

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I am not familiar with them. Any specific recommendation of who you would see?
    Brother we all have our unique peccadillos. There info is very detailed. Talk to the owner, tell him what your needs are and he will give you a recommendation.

  9. #9804

    Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time meeting the ladies from fantasy. They know their job well. They were all consistent and worth the price. IMHO.
    I am not familiar with them. Any specific recommendation of who you would see?

  10. #9803

    Fantasy's

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about signing up because I want to get some sort of reference that PGC will accept. Plus they have a couple of ladies that look right up my alley.

    Thoughts on Fantasy's Escorts?
    I had a great time meeting the ladies from fantasy. They know their job well. They were all consistent and worth the price. IMHO.

  11. #9802

    Fantasys

    Thinking about signing up because I want to get some sort of reference that PGC will accept. Plus they have a couple of ladies that look right up my alley.

    Thoughts on Fantasy's Escorts?

  12. #9801

    RE: PGC Stood Up

    Sorry to hear you got stood up at PGC. That definitely sucks to have driven an hour only to be left hanging. Have rarely seen poor reviews for PGC, so I'm curious what could have been the issue on their end. They are usually pretty great and have been very flexible with me in the past. Hoping it was just a fluke and they are able to make it up to you. And really hoping it's not a sign of things to come with them. They are one of the better and more reliable places to have fun in nashville.

  13. #9800

    Decided to play. Lexus?

    http://escortbabylon.net/#nashville / info /6155467200/19772199.

    So did some research on this little thing. All looks great. Price fair.

    However talking to her on the phone has me a little worried and didn't ask for refs or any other screening.

    That scares me a little. Would like some feed back from anyone who has seen her.

  14. #9799

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    I texted her about this. She said she has been dealing with a stalker and that if you want to correspond with her now she is open. No other comment her other than what she said. If you follow my reports they had 3 parts. Part 3 was contact and it was worth going through Part 1 and 2 - and the price is really a value! You don't get many reviews from me on her like this She is into it! And she squirts! And cums again as well as meeting your needs. And I am no George Clooney.
    Lots of talk about this one and her-NO SHOWS!

    Can someone post or send me the link. I don't want to waste my time if she's this flakey. I might not have gone far enough back, Help is appreciated.

    Ok I think I found her. Is this it https://backpage.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/24428243/ashley#

  15. #9798

    Stood up!

    ORIGINAL POST:


    Quote Originally Posted by AdolphusNomad [View Original Post]

    Anyone with recent PGC experience? I am in the process of booking my first appointment and wanted some more background and 411. Feel free to PM is you are more comfortable with that. Thanks.

    AN.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Not recently. Been a month or so. I see they keep updating the website, but looks like they took Kara's pics down. So not sure if she is there anymore. Jess is always great and really well reviewed. You really can't go wrong there.
    Made my appointment 24 hours in advance. Confirmed it. Travelled over an hour and tried to make the second call for final info. Nearly 3 hours of texting, phone tag and excuses later Headed back home frustrated and disappointed. Finally spoke to someone, offered a discount next time visit to make up for it. Spent the last 3 days trying to set THAT appointment up. Crickets. Done and done. Would have expected this on Amateur Hour / Backpage, etc.

    Stay safe!
    Last edited by Adolphus Nomad; 11-14-17 at 09:11. Reason: Forgot Original Info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape