Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 601 to 615 of 11707
-
11-15-17 15:24 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 189Quincy Hawaiian
Anybody have any luck with this girl from Quincy?
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...aiian/51685997
-
11-15-17 15:07 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 63She is sexy for a trashy used but a total clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Mack459
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 22:14 #11105Regular Member

Posts: 12Kim Lynn
I seen her Two weeks ago in the motel in Weymouth early in the morning so I go up to the room it smells with smoke weed gave her the donation then she's on her phone it's ringing off the hook back to back and she tells me all we have to be quick because someone's, mediocre service she seem a little bit off like she was on something little bit slow. I would not repeat.
-
11-14-17 21:57 #11104Regular Member

Posts: 12Kim Lynn
I seen her Two weeks ago in the motel in Weymouth early in the morning so I go up to the room it smells with smoke weed gave her the donation then she's on her phone it's ringing off the hook back to back and she tells me all we have to be quick because someone's, mediocre service she seem a little bit off like she was on something little bit slow. I would not repeat.
-
11-14-17 11:22 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 392Kim / Lynn
Kno she's had some trouble in the past but has anyone seen her recently?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...th-me/51501417
-
11-13-17 14:28 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 27http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...sweet/51180652
Originally Posted by TheTugSeaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 21:13 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 58Not my cup of tea
Saw her at her old place. Nice enough girl, not very attractive. Brought enough for an hour but elected for the half. Watched her undress and take an old t shirt off her bed and wipe off her lady parts. Elected for BJ. It was ok. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Dwyck
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 21:16 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 177Johnny down, Jerry open
I think Johnny was caught up in the "DHS Action" reported by the news last week.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
Jerry's places are still up and running as of Friday.
-
11-11-17 12:04 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 662Johnny
His places got busted.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 11:32 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 170Johhnny
Saw a recent BP ad for Johnny's: "sorry guys. Iam closed". Anybody know what the deal is? I was not a frequent flyer there because not too convenient for me, but I considered it a good option.
-
11-09-17 19:07 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 26Laurin College Student Masssage?
Can anyone confirm if this posting is legit? Normally these types of posts are 100% red flags. The only reason I'm not convinced on that here is the photos look genuinely candid.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...r-you/50576147
-
11-09-17 15:51 #11096Regular Member

Posts: 21Do you have a link to her listing or a phone number I can message her through?
Originally Posted by TopDog69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 11:07 #11095Regular Member

Posts: 3Curvy Latina massage.
I'm new to this site, and was hoping if I shared some info I could potentially get some in return. I saw a curvy Latina girl from backpages in Malden for a pretty overpriced 1. 8 massage, with just a HE. She was sexy, nice, and had good mutual touch but the massage was pretty forgettable and she was wearing latex gloves until I asked her to take them off on the flip. Her location was nice and convenient though, so that's something. The backpage ad has been deleted, but I have her number if anyone is interested.
I was hoping someone had information on this girl: http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-new/49917527.
Looks like my type, but can't tell if she is legit or not. I appreciate the help.
-
11-09-17 10:59 #11094Regular Member

Posts: 3Latina Massage.
Got a massage from a really curvy Latina girl in Medford, it was a little overpriced 1. 8 as it was just a HE but she was sexy and friendly and her location was really safe and easy to get to. Good mutual touch, pretty forgettable massage. PM if you want the phone number.
Also, I was hoping if someone could let me know if they have any experience with this girl? I like the pictures but am not sure if she seems legit. Thanks.
-
11-08-17 20:14 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 54Chammilly
I thought Camilly was pretty good, especially for the price. Multiple positions and I don't think she has a problem doing greek.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
Pics are probably glamor shots of her and she does look like mid to late twenties.















