Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 781 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallo1  [View Original Post]
    You're kidding right? She's always been on drugs. You can see from all of her pics that's she's high and there are visible track marks on her arms.
    They are all on drugs LOL.

  2. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    I still want to see Camilie. Is Camile the girl in the pics in her ad?
    May have been. But the pics were close enough. If it was her pics then must be her younger days. Camilie is at least 30 but she has a banging body and pretty good service wise. The other one was just terrible. I know they all have bad days and it's not something most people want to do for a living but at least pretend while grabbing my $.

  3. #11090

    Long legged

    I saw her since the move, no bi male offered or would hvd been accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she moved, but I did visit several times at her old location. She had a male roommate there, but I never saw him, never even heard him leave his room. Don't know if it's the same guy or a new one.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #11089
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    Probably the same group as Camilie who was great. Took a quick stay. This one speaks good English, fake pics and rude as shit. Only allow mish or doggies. Pretty loose too. It's like throwing a hot dog down the hallway. I needed a release so WTF. She sprayed her fake titties with Febreeze right after I touched it. Weirdest shit. Not like I just clean the toilet with my hands or anything. Wasn't happy when I touched her titties either. First time ever I didn't tip.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e_gf3/51219012
    I still want to see Camilie. Is Camile the girl in the pics in her ad?

  5. #11088

    Brazilian in Braintree

    Probably the same group as Camilie who was great. Took a quick stay. This one speaks good English, fake pics and rude as shit. Only allow mish or doggies. Pretty loose too. It's like throwing a hot dog down the hallway. I needed a release so WTF. She sprayed her fake titties with Febreeze right after I touched it. Weirdest shit. Not like I just clean the toilet with my hands or anything. Wasn't happy when I touched her titties either. First time ever I didn't tip.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e_gf3/51219012

  6. #11087
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Long legged. Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she changed location but still close to previous one. Advertises with a bi male now, don't know how I feel about some dude lurking about.
    Saw her over the summer. Not very attractive and definite user. Decent blow job but the second time I saw her she got a nose bleed all over my dick. Not cool.

  7. #11086

    Thanks for posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTugSeaker  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her after setting up an appointment. She had me wait around ten to twenty minutes because she was at the breakfast area; I didn't mind too much. Started with a fj (which proved too difficult). She was standoffish with some stuff (PM for details), but ended up being a very sub-par meet.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...atina/51140287
    I was thinking of calling her, I won't now.

  8. #11085

    Latina Sabrina.

    Went to visit her after setting up an appointment. She had me wait around ten to twenty minutes because she was at the breakfast area; I didn't mind too much. Started with a fj (which proved too difficult). She was standoffish with some stuff (PM for details), but ended up being a very sub-par meet.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...atina/51140287

  9. #11084
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Long legged. Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she changed location but still close to previous one. Advertises with a bi male now, don't know how I feel about some dude lurking about.
    I haven't seen her since she moved, but I did visit several times at her old location. She had a male roommate there, but I never saw him, never even heard him leave his room. Don't know if it's the same guy or a new one.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #11083

    MILF Hunt

    Good morning my fellow hobbyist!

    I am young and have a crazy fetish for MILFs and Mature women. Have any of you been to any parlors, Asian and non Asian that have older women and they offer great HE? Or even seen anyone on BP or CL? PM me with any information that might help. Thanks in advance!

  11. #11082

    Anyone in the Waltham area?

    You guys know anyone in the Waltham area? New to the hobby.

  12. #11081

    Rocker Chick

    Long legged. Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she changed location but still close to previous one. Advertises with a bi male now, don't know how I feel about some dude lurking about.

  13. #11080

    Gina from Back page

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Her facebook is pretty easy to find. Looks like she went to NY Comic Con last month, so the profile is still active.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I did find it. It's good to know she is still around, if not working anymore. I hate to say it but when I saw her I thought she was a user. Hopefully she has cleaned up.

    When I saw her a year ago she was in Plymouth. I guess she grew up in the area.

  14. #11079

    No show no call

    Tried seeing this one tonight. $ for a hhr with kissing. Sent the address. Got there called and texted. Got nothiing. Waited 30 min and left. Its too bad was really looking at banging a fake ass and they are only 2-3 eith big fake asses posting around boston.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-back/50910007

  15. #11078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by VinRaven  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl yet? Ad seems too good to be true tbh.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...3auty/50914767
    I also noticed the ad and wondered if it's the same girl who used to go by Kate Scarlett and told everybody that she was a French student going to Northeastern. Kate had conspicuously middle eastern features and also claimed to be of Persian descent and that when she was 4 or 5 her family escaped to France from Iranian revolution. All this would've been nothing out of the ordinary if she wouldn't have been speaking in perfect American English despite being in the country for only 2 years with that being her first visit to the United States.

    Anyway before reinventing herself Kate she used to work briefly as Yasmine for Paige Lynn in Quincy (I heard Paige died. True?) until I heard Paige kicked her out for some sort of impropriety.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape