Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2198

    Career vs brains.

    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai  [View Original Post]
    if she's got a brain she wouldn't be making a living sucking cock and spreading legs.
    Maybe she was working on making a career change from cum-dumpster to monger-capper?

  2. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    You guys have any intel on those Asian chicks who spam backpage with fake pics? One of them quoted me 200 FS GFE, seems too good to be true.
    I'm sure new people have set up shop and taken over the girls. But always keep this in the back of your mind. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...els-shut-down/.

  3. #2196

    Asian Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    You guys have any intel on those Asian chicks who spam backpage with fake pics? One of them quoted me 200 FS GFE, seems too good to be true.
    I've hit them up about 5 x when I needed to bust a nut badly. Always bait and switch; and everything covered. Usually Chinese chicks but 20 ish using phone apps for language translation. Mostly cute with nice enough bodies. My advice is stick to hhr (140/160), no matter what the ad says you get a rushed rubdown, CBJ and cfs and out the door in 20-30 minutes whether you cover the full hour or not. For me they've always refused uncovered anything. They've been trained to say no and no daty (no suckie!, no suckie! Kissing or greek.

    See SweetGracee in Renton. Posts on BP, tna and ********. She has given me some great deep tissue massages when I've been knotted up. Her bbbjcimws is off the charts, if she thinks you're a potential regular she'll slide you in for BBFS.

  4. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai  [View Original Post]
    I can see how in certain positions it can happen (for example if she's sitting on the edge of the bed and he's kneeling). But then that means if the round overpenentrated it would have ended up in her pussy.

    Smarter (and probably more deadly) would be top of the head. Then again if she's got a brain she wouldn't be making a living sucking cock and spreading legs.
    I doubt bad DATY was the reason. If he got up to piss leaving her with a throbbing clit and unfulfilled she could have popped in the back then.

    She had already been there about 5 times from security camera footage and he liked to flash cash and toys. So my guess, and it's a guess, she hit him up for additional $ and he responded with all the wrong words to an unstable chick and she just lost it. Or it was pre-planned rob never realizing she was on security camera footage.

    Best advice I've seen so far is sinking your burner phone parts into the middle of the sound, delete email account etc. Anything one used to contact her. I know my radar goes up when a chick comes across as too desperate, I will pass regardless of allowance and where she'll let me deposit my load.

  5. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Lacey (that's the name she used in her posts a while back. I saw her several years ago, BB EVERYTHING was available, & finish wherever you'd like. I've wanted to see her again, but she NEVER has incalls in / near Tacoma area AND on the weekends anymore.
    I texted with her a little over the weekend, tried to hook up but couldn't find a time that worked for both of us. She seemed very friendly and did say that she rarely ever has incall in the area. I will be keeping her on my list if women I want to meet up with.

  6. #2193

    Dainty Lolita Lillith

    DLL agreed to $150 HHR BBFSCIP after some negotiating and flaked. Not that big of a deal since I live down where her incall is, but you know the drill. Figured I had to take a shot at that rate.

  7. #2192

    Overpenentration.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Here's my problem with her story. If he's going down on her, and she shot him in the act, how did she hit him in the back of the head? Either she would have tapped him on top while he was down there or, if they were enjoying the ol' 69, she would have had to shoot him in the ass. Either way, that's crazy.
    I can see how in certain positions it can happen (for example if she's sitting on the edge of the bed and he's kneeling). But then that means if the round overpenentrated it would have ended up in her pussy.

    Smarter (and probably more deadly) would be top of the head. Then again if she's got a brain she wouldn't be making a living sucking cock and spreading legs.

  8. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Lacey (that's the name she used in her posts a while back. I saw her several years ago, BB EVERYTHING was available, & finish wherever you'd like. I've wanted to see her again, but she NEVER has incalls in / near Tacoma area AND on the weekends anymore.
    Huh, sounds like a winner! Going to look her up this week.

  9. #2190
    You guys have any intel on those Asian chicks who spam backpage with fake pics? One of them quoted me 200 FS GFE, seems too good to be true.

  10. #2189

    Oly bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / photos /5035092641/18628458.

    Met this BBW MILF near Olympia. Her website is http://sxyfullfiguredredhd.escortbook.com/ with all menu options.

    All holes available for $200 for 1 HR. Friendly, submissive and not a clock watcher.

    Overall, a good experience. Big ass and big tits.
    Yes, Lacey (that's the name she used in her posts a while back. I saw her several years ago, BB EVERYTHING was available, & finish wherever you'd like. I've wanted to see her again, but she NEVER has incalls in / near Tacoma area AND on the weekends anymore.

  11. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    No the problem was I signed up as a male sugar baby by accident LOL I had to make a new account as you can't switch apparently once the account is made. Which explains why there was only a small handful of women on there as their is barely any sugar mommas out there.
    Did you get any offers?

  12. #2187

    Batshit Crazy is right

    Here's my problem with her story. If he's going down on her, and she shot him in the act, how did she hit him in the back of the head? Either she would have tapped him on top while he was down there or, if they were enjoying the ol' 69, she would have had to shoot him in the ass. Either way, that's crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    LOL yes. The first time she shot him in the head was a misunderstanding. BatShit crazy people. I cannot believe her excuse to the cops was that she did it because she did not like how he went down on her. Chilling just to think that the cops found the guy in bed (3 days later) still bleeding and alive. 3 days. That is a long time to wait for someone to come help. There are some really sick people in this world.

  13. #2186

    BBW near Olympia

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / photos /5035092641/18628458.

    Met this BBW MILF near Olympia. Her website is http://sxyfullfiguredredhd.escortbook.com/ with all menu options.

    All holes available for $200 for 1 HR. Friendly, submissive and not a clock watcher.

    Overall, a good experience. Big ass and big tits.

  14. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaga  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her as well, twice! So glad it fell through!
    Suggest you guys change your numbers. Cops might be going through her phone and shit.

  15. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaga  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her as well, twice! So glad it fell through!
    These chicks on SA are nuts. You'd be an idiot to trust any of them or ever bring them to your place. I strictly do hotels where I control the time and access. I make sure to park away from the room and never share the room till I'm ready. I want to make sure they don't even see my car.

    In the past before I wised up I spent over a year fucking one dumb one who would let me dump load after load in her. At least 200 in the time I knew her. Facial, swallowing everything for just 500 a month and I'd see her at least 20 times a month. She was 25 and a local college grad who went back to school for a nursing degree after her BA. I let my guard down and let her know my real name after a year thinking we were friends. Guess what? She tried to blackmail me when I told her I needed to end it for personal reasons. She threatened to expose me etc. It didn't work and at least at had the satisfaction of knowing she let me use her as a cum dumpster for over a year for like $40 per load. Haha. But it was still painful and could have created real problems for me. So don't be a fool and assume all these girls are up to something. You'll regret it otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape