Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2285

    Um Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai  [View Original Post]
    Not to troll. But did you sign up as male?

    It'd actually make sense if you accidentally clicked that you were female. Both the number of sugar babies willing to swing the other way, and the $19.99 upgrade to premium (for a premium SB).
    That would explain it for those with the search problem. I think they ask gender in beginning. Maybe a few people inadvertently think they're asking the gender of them you are interested?

  2. #2284

    Victoria in Fed Way.

    I exchanged a few text with Victoria in Fed Way. She wrote she does BBFS, no Greek and no bondage. Prices quoted were $120 half-hr, $200 hr, + an additional $80 for BB. Outcall only. I haven't seen her personally, just FYI.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...ad-29/44224083

  3. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing that. This is Marissa Warren who is on SA and has exchanged a lot of texts with me. I count my lucky stars that I did not see her. She was literally begging for money and was willing to do almost anything for 200. Since she looks hot I really tried to meet her, feeling extremely lucky that it did not work out for me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135
    I almost saw her as well, twice! So glad it fell through!

  4. #2282

    Um.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/search.

    Direct copy of website.

    There was an option to be a premium member for 19.99.
    Not to troll. But did you sign up as male?

    It'd actually make sense if you accidentally clicked that you were female. Both the number of sugar babies willing to swing the other way, and the $19.99 upgrade to premium (for a premium SB).

  5. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wow fucking crazy! And I saw that crazy chick!
    Really?? How was the appointment. Did you wear a helmet before going on her. Please share.

  6. #2280

    Batshit Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing that. This is Marissa Warren who is on SA and has exchanged a lot of texts with me. I count my lucky stars that I did not see her. She was literally begging for money and was willing to do almost anything for 200. Since she looks hot I really tried to meet her, feeling extremely lucky that it did not work out for me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135
    You dodged two bullets.

  7. #2279

    Seeking Arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai  [View Original Post]
    Are we on the right site? Seeking arrangement <dot com is $79.99 per month.
    They used to have a weekly membership on the mobile site. But that has since been removed as well. Now the smallest plan is the monthly.

  8. #2278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Wow fucking crazy! And I saw that crazy chick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing that. This is Marissa Warren who is on SA and has exchanged a lot of texts with me. I count my lucky stars that I did not see her. She was literally begging for money and was willing to do almost anything for 200. Since she looks hot I really tried to meet her, feeling extremely lucky that it did not work out for me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135

  9. #2277

    The books cover looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Why'all be careful up in Washington! LOL!

    http://nyp.st/2zvdrzv
    Gosh, judging from her cute face and quirky smile she looks like such a nice person. I bet the whole attempted-murder and post-assault-robbery misunderstanding was just a one-off anomaly from an otherwise very sweet girl.

  10. #2276

    Kirkland Group girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    This brings up an interesting issue: these Kirkland associated providers previously gave the wink / nod to BBFS through the ads and profile wording. And by just being an obvious member of the crew. Now, as "independent", it's not so clear. My experience has been to be grandfathered in on ones I've seen. .
    I have seen a few of the KG girls, and they all seem to have the same approach to BB post the breakup.

  11. #2275

    Marissa Wallen AKA That one short girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Why'all be careful up in Washington! LOL!

    http://nyp.st/2zvdrzv
    Thanks for sharing that. This is Marissa Warren who is on SA and has exchanged a lot of texts with me. I count my lucky stars that I did not see her. She was literally begging for money and was willing to do almost anything for 200. Since she looks hot I really tried to meet her, feeling extremely lucky that it did not work out for me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135

  12. #2274

    Read if you suck at DATY!

    Why'all be careful up in Washington! LOL!

    http://nyp.st/2zvdrzv

  13. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on SexyCarinaDarling? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Young-and-Hot!I-m-the-Quintessential-hedonist-and-pleasure-seeker!
    She's a KG girl who apparently doesn't BBFS.

  14. #2272

    In seattle for the weekend who do you recommend for bb

    No holes-barred action for under $300 kinky greek too.

  15. #2271
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on SexyCarinaDarling? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Young-and-Hot!I-m-the-Quintessential-hedonist-and-pleasure-seeker!
    This brings up an interesting issue: these Kirkland associated providers previously gave the wink / nod to BBFS through the ads and profile wording. And by just being an obvious member of the crew. Now, as "independent", it's not so clear. My experience has been to be grandfathered in on ones I've seen. I've not met this lady, but suspect she's a "no" without an upcharge. Would love to hear from those who have seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape