The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #739
    I completely agree. Age is nothing but a number. The question was asked so I answered it based on what I know to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate808HI  [View Original Post]
    Miki over 50's, also Yura little older then miki.

    Grace same age. Only who.

    Young girl over there Wara, and Kitty. And Ai almost 45's.

    So don't confuse. Number, is number.

    But of course young body, old body way different.

  2. #738

    Miki.

    Her age, yes 50's.

    Old sexy girl.

  3. #737

    Mimi age

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog1  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir, I will definitely continue to enjoy this beautiful spinner in my lineup. Especially since she is at the top (working on my ten peat LOL). Never bothered to ask her age because her service is awesome and she looks and feels like mid 30's. She can keep fooling me till I get to my 20 peat, I don't mind (LOL). Anyway what I really want to know is her real name. SINCE YOU SAW HER I. D. Please PM me.
    Miki over 50's, also Yura little older then miki.

    Grace same age. Only who.

    Young girl over there Wara, and Kitty. And Ai almost 45's.

    So don't confuse. Number, is number.

    But of course young body, old body way different.

  4. #736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Miki

    I have seen Miki a couple of times and will see her many more times to come. She is a sweetheart and one of my favorites. I am 100% sure she is not in her 50's. She is in her 40's. I am not sure of her exact age because she told me that she does not share her age or photo I'd with anyone. If you look at her pictures, they are real. Her body is fantastic. Her service is top notch. She is a girl who truly cares about her customers and she puts in that effort every time for me.

  5. #735

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude501  [View Original Post]
    It's well known that Asian women age very well. They don't start showing their age until their 60's. Continue to enjoy Miki, but don't be fooled into thinking that she's anything younger than 50. She showed me her personal I'd with DOB on it.
    Yes sir, I will definitely continue to enjoy this beautiful spinner in my lineup. Especially since she is at the top (working on my ten peat LOL). Never bothered to ask her age because her service is awesome and she looks and feels like mid 30's. She can keep fooling me till I get to my 20 peat, I don't mind (LOL). Anyway what I really want to know is her real name. SINCE YOU SAW HER I. D. Please PM me.

  6. #734
    It's well known that Asian women age very well. They don't start showing their age until their 60's. Continue to enjoy Miki, but don't be fooled into thinking that she's anything younger than 50. She showed me her personal I'd with DOB on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Wow then her parents has her when they were in middle school. Just saying.

  7. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude501  [View Original Post]
    Wrong! She's in her mid 50's.
    Wow then her parents has her when they were in middle school. Just saying.

  8. #732

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Late 30's early 40's. Looks late 20's body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Yep agree you. Mid to late 30's but OMG 😱 her body is 20's. Tight and soft in the right places.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude501  [View Original Post]
    Wrong! She's in her mid 50's.
    Very difficult to tell ages in these Asian women. 🤤that's a pretty big spread from mid 30's to mid 50's. Anyway, I've seen her at least 4 times and to me my bet is 40's, but whatever, most Mongers who like Spinners will be pleased. I think Yuna at Happiness is older, same service and not too many complaints.

  9. #731
    Wrong! She's in her mid 50's.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Late 30's early 40's. Looks late 20's body.

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Late 30's early 40's. Looks late 20's body.
    Yep agree you. Mid to late 30's but OMG 😱 her body is 20's. Tight and soft in the right places.

  11. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    What is Miki's Approx age?
    Late 30's early 40's. Looks late 20's body.

  12. #728

    Miki's Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    After reading bruddah Gosers report I had to see for myself. Lucky for me I was able to get an appointment last night. When Miki walked in the room. OMG 😱 She is the real deal. Pictures are 100% her and she did take them herself. Body shots are her too. She's very very pretty IMHO. Definitely spinner size like Goser mentioned. Since Goser posted a long amd very thorough review I'll give the highlights of my time with her. First off Miki's English is very good so it's easy to have conversation with her. Off to the shower we go, she's so cute as she grabs my hand and hurries to the shower. We went to the big one in the back with two tables. Soaped me up and did a great b2 b sliding all over my backside. Boobs and then pussy massage. She's tiny so she can slide all over no problem. The best was when she was doing boobs massage and slid up my back and started tonguing my ear. OMG I love that. Told her keep doing! My dick was getting sore lying on it so she told me time to flip. She did a quick rinse then went straight to BBBJ trying to go all the way for dt. Damn. Stopped to soap me up and got on top doing the same boobs and then pussy b2 b. But it got even better as we DFK too and them she did a prolonged p2 p rubbing my dick all over her pussy while I grabbed her nice soapy boobs. She got off and told me stay there as she rinsed herself amd then me. Then she got back in top but went straight to 69. Grabbed her nice ass cheeks as I daty and she BBBJ me and fondled my tamago. Did this for a while then she said let's hurry to the room. Once back in the room we DFK standing by the bed then she asked me go lie down. First date with her so I followed her lead. She open my legs and went in for a superb BBBJ with almost DT maybe one inch left. Lots of wetness and lots of bls and inner thigh teasing. Wowwww. Told her I want to eat too so she 69 with me. Then she scooter forward and got in top rcg as we watched ourselves in the mirror. She did the spinner thing that Goser mentioned going all the way around. She got kinda tired after all this so she said me on top. I had her lay down and we fucked mish with her legs spread wide. BTW she's very loud and vocal so it adds to the excitement. I took a break and went down for daty until she orgasmed a couple times. Easy to tell as she gets sweaty and also spasms out when she cums. She told me fuck again and so I did grinding hard then went doggy style to pop. Afterwards I thought it was sweet of her to stay and not hop up and go clean up. She laid by me and we talked and DFK more. She was stroking me too so I asked if we can go again if have time. Just when she was going answer we got the fucking knock! Haha. She said no worry but we have to hurry little bit. So she went down on me and BBBJ with HJ until I was getting close then she surprised me by quickly hopping on in acg and pounded me pretty hard until I popped round 2. Awesome! We laughed about the timing.

    We got the time over thru the door so off to the shower. Miki sweetly washed me off after she cleaned herself. Dried me off then hurry back to the room to get dressed. Awesome time with a pretty girl. Oh, she looks very Japanese and we did end up speaking Japanese midway in out session once she found out I can speak. So I got a bonus of JAV feeling! She's half Japanese amd half Korean. Went 10 minutes over but mama was cool when I left. Miki gave me a kiss hug and bottle of ice cold water on my way out. Going to repeat for sure. Maybe tonight?
    What is Miki's Approx age?

  13. #727

    Pine Tree video of robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    They can detect early sign of police visit too.

    If police with governement I'd knock the door, they must open the door immediately to avoid further hassle.

    Against illegal thing police can make any reason later.

    Forget about constitution unless we can insist "I fucked ****** but I am a human being with dignity" openly.
    Some idiot robbed Pine Tree this morning. I watched kgmb news this morning and it showed a very clear video of two suspects that hit that place. I'm quite sure the hard drive is in possesion of law enforcement. They are probably reviewing the tape to see what is happening in that place. Luckily, I haven't been there lately. Its going to be interesting should the defendants plead not guilty. It will then go to trail and witness will be called to testify for the proecution. A for the defense the girls better be ready to be cross examined. Interesting. Case lets see where it goes.

  14. #726

    Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by PVenkman  [View Original Post]
    Smile. All of us mongers on always on candid camera!
    They can detect early sign of police visit too.

    If police with governement I'd knock the door, they must open the door immediately to avoid further hassle.

    Against illegal thing police can make any reason later.

    Forget about constitution unless we can insist "I fucked ****** but I am a human being with dignity" openly.

  15. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpking  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to put this out.

    http://khon2.com/2017/11/09/police-s...assage-parlor/

    has anyone seen them before? hope nobody got hurt or girls leave b'cuz of this
    Smile. All of us mongers on always on candid camera!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape